The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-19-03, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
...one of the guys in a mask. Filler here for those on the Left Coast. At least one of Hayley's dates was to play golf, which is right cool. I only hope the winner takes Hayley away from her hometown of Atlanta, leaving the city a better place...

Okay, that's enough.

Hayley chose silver-masked (green-with-envy) WILL over green masked (silver-tongued) Chris. Will is a real estate developer and millionaire. Chris is a motivational speaker and hypnotist.

Storybook, eh?

Will rhymes with Bill (as in Clinton), whose intern was Monica who is Hayley's and the show's hostess. Funny how that works.

Thank God this is over. Now we can go back to some serious TV... like the Golf Channel, and their non-stop discussion of Annika...

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley choose... Loree 05-19-03 1
   RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley choose... GeorgiaBelle 05-19-03 2
       RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley choose... SurvivinDawg 05-20-03 3
       RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley choose... katem 05-20-03 14
           RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley choose... GeorgiaBelle 05-20-03 17
 RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley choose... smiley 05-20-03 4
   RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley choose... bostonsrule 05-20-03 5
       RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley choose... SurvivinDawg 05-20-03 8
           RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley choose... managerr 05-20-03 15
               RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley choose... SurvivinDawg 05-20-03 16
               RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley choose... Schnookie Palookie 05-21-03 22
 RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley choose... Schnookie Palookie 05-20-03 6
 RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley choose... msherow 05-20-03 7
 RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley choose... L82LIFE 05-20-03 9
 They aren't a couple Loree 05-20-03 10
   RE: They aren't a couple smiley 05-20-03 11
   RE: They aren't a couple SurvivinDawg 05-20-03 12
   RE: They aren't a couple Schnookie Palookie 05-20-03 13
 RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley choose... I_AM_HE 05-20-03 18
   RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley choose... tayzer 05-20-03 19
 What about Charlotte? AyaK 05-21-03 20
 RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley choose... ibhuff 05-21-03 21
 RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley choose... SurvivorBlows 05-22-03 23
   RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley choose... joannie 05-23-03 24
       RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley choose... SurvivinDawg 05-27-03 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-03, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
I liked when Hayley's parents thought the masks were creepy. Finally someone said what we all thought.

Surprise Surprise she picked the millionaire. Why do I think this wasn't accidental. I swear once she heard the word millionaire she didn't care what he looked like.

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-19-03, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-03 AT 11:57 PM (EST)

Surprise Surprise she picked the millionaire. Why do I think this wasn't accidental. I swear once she heard the word millionaire she didn't care what he looked like.

I thought this to start with. Then I realized he is just a nice guy. Chris was on my nerves from the start. Will seems to really care. Let's see where they are in a year.

It was amazing to me that the family was so divided on who to pick. Then again, I would not want my parents to pick ANYONE I dated. That brings on shudders just to think about.....

Georgia "The Vigilante" Belle

05-20-03, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
I agree with GB that Will is a nice guy. But I do think this show was contrived.

Out of 20 or 25 men, she ends up with the millionaire (most real estate developers ARE millionaires, on paper, anyway). And the "other" guy is the hypnosis guy. One coincidence is bad enough, but (as Agatha Christie tells us) two coincidences ain't possible.

Hayley FINALLY asked Chris about the hypnosis stuff, and he fumbled the question like the New Orleans Saints can only dream about.

Well, as they say at the Iron Chef final gong "It's OV-AH!" Thank goodness.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-20-03, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
> Will seems to
>really care. Let's see where
>they are in a year.

Oh I couldn't disagree with you more. I think Will summed up his feelings quite nicely, in last night's finale.

While he kept saying how "in love" he was with that skank, he also said he was frustrated because everytime he has wanted something, he has just reached out and gotten it. And with the skank he could not do that.

For Will all this really was, was a challenge. He wanted to get that which he could not get whenever he decided.

I don't believe he could have fallen for "in love" with this skank in the span of three weeks. Too neat, too easy. I DON'T BUY IT !!!!!

The skank should have chosen Jim. HE was the real nice guy in the bunch. Both Will and what's his name were creepy and offered her rings from identical boxes (big goof by the producers).

Thank God this stupid show is over. This is two in a row for which FUX owes me.

(c) 2002, 03 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-03, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
>Oh I couldn't disagree with you
>more. I think Will summed
>up his feelings quite nicely,
>in last night's finale.

Yes he did and that is why I said he seems to be a nice guy and care. But I wanted to see where they are in a year.

>While he kept saying how "in
>love" he was with that
>skank, he also said he
>was frustrated because everytime he
>has wanted something, he has
>just reached out and gotten
>it. And with the skank
>he could not do that.
>
>For Will all this really was,
>was a challenge. He wanted
>to get that which he
>could not get whenever he
>decided.

Okay Katem, here I see what you are saying and he reminds me of a friend I once had. The guy seemed really nice but deep inside he was a creep and wanted to own whatever tripped his trigger. Not that he wanted it, but he wanted to own it. Huge difference. In this sense I will agree with you.

>
>The skank should have chosen Jim.
>HE was the real nice
>guy in the bunch. Both
>Will and what's his name
>were creepy and offered her
>rings from identical boxes (big
>goof by the producers).

Take a closer look. The rings looked the same to me. I agree that Jim was the best pick.

But I disagree she should have picked him. I think he is better off without her. I have never said I liked her.

Georgia "The Vigilante" Belle

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-03, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
Hooray!

No more Monday night subjection to pain LOL

After Will spilled the beans on Chris and his mind games it was pretty obvious that she was going to pick Will.

And WTF with them both proposing BEFORE she decided??? There is no way that was not staged. Anyhoo its over!

bostonsrule 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-20-03, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonsrule Click to send private message to bostonsrule Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
>
>And WTF with them both proposing
>BEFORE she decided??? There is
>no way that was not
>staged. Anyhoo its over!

I agree that it was staged. Did you notice the boxes for the rings were identical...did they happen to go into the same shop to "buy" their engagement ring?

Did you notice how emotional Haley got when they mentioned the word millionaire? I think he could have worts on his eyelids and she still would have "loved" him.

What a joke. I am so glad this show is over. Now on to the next FUX reality show ;)

05-20-03, 10:13 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
Yes, I did notice the ring boxes were identical, but forgot to mention it. Thanks for reminding me!

And poor Monica's look as they proposed to Hayley! Maybe she was thinking of all those proposals she's gotten and will be getting over the years... oh, never mind...

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-20-03, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
Watch the scene again where Will is leaving Hayley, going up the steps and Chris is walking down. He HANDS THE ENGAGEMENT RING BOX OVER TO CHRIS SO HE CAN PROPOSE. Not only did he propose with an identical looking ring, it was actually the same ring. Very tacky.

05-20-03, 05:07 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
I wish I had taped it! I thought it seemed strange showing the guys passing each other on the stairs. Wow, that is really, REALLY *bogus* if they're proposing with the same ring.

Sheesh...

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-03, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
If you look again, you'll see that Will has the ring box in his right hand and uses his left hand to shake Chris's hand. I was watching closely because I was thinking how funny it was that they would actually shake hands because they didn't like each other. I then saw the red ring box clearly in Will's right hand and it remained there as he made his way up the stairs.

05-20-03, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
Why oh why do I subject myself to these things LOL

When Will came out and proposed, I was thinking, wow what a gutsy move. Then the creep comes out and does the same thing! WTF? Guess that was supposed to be THE BIG SURPRISE of the show. What a disappointment that was. Anyhow, BIG SURPRISE she chose Will huh? At least he seemed really nice. I was thinking last night that she must have known he was the millionaire. When he told her a few weeks back that he treats relationships like a business transaction, she must have caught on that that was something a millionaire would do. Who am I kidding LOL. Of course it was all controlled to end this way. Will is nice and cute. Wonder what'll happen to them.

msherow 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-20-03, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail msherow Click to send private message to msherow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
I think the only reason she picked Will was because he said the magic words ... "I love you." If Chris had done the same, I think she would have picked him instead of Will.

Will obviously cared more about her. I hope it works out for them.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-03, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
I just realized yesterday that Will is from around here. I kept hearing the news stations talking about, "Fresno's own Mr. Personality," but I thought he was eliminated already.

The article in the paper yesterday had interviews with a lot of people that know him and they all say that he's a really nice guy.

Dawg was correct about real estate developers being millionaires on paper. Actually, the way home prices have soared out of control in California, most home owners are damn near millionaires.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-03, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "They aren't a couple"
I just heard on the news that Will and Hayley are not a couple. Hayley said she enjoyed the experience of being on television (surprise) but she didn't make a love connection.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-03, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: They aren't a couple"
why doesnt that surprise me?

05-20-03, 01:14 PM (EST)
12. "RE: They aren't a couple"
she didn't make a love connection.

And I'd be stunned if Will truly made a love connection. Hayley, so sorry to say, had NOTHING going for her that would attract a guy like Will. I think he was in it for the game... as he originally stated. He can find a much better looking, more vivacious trophy wife just about any time he wants to. Not to mention that this all adds credence to the speculation that the whole thing was staged, etc.

05-20-03, 02:27 PM (EST)
13. "RE: They aren't a couple"
Geez. Not even 24 hours have passed since we saw the finale and they aren't a couple (yes I know it was filmed earlier). Well it isn't a big surprise but it makes me mad that they put on such an act at the end. BLECH!

On another note, did anyone see the 3 of them on American Idol last night? I thought it was funny that they would be on together. Made me wonder if it weren't really Will and Chris under the masks

If it weren't for STRESS, I'd have no energy at all

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-03, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
i was noting in the bar last nighthow she seemed to have SARS, or some other debilitating respitory disease

that was so distracting, and i wasn't really watching, just had it on the channel. someone turn her friggin mike off, the heavy breathing is NOT attractive!!!!

tayzer 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-20-03, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tayzer Click to send private message to tayzer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
I don't know but i think Will is a possessive spoil freak and also a annoying cry baby. This rich guy is very devious. He tried to set the other guys up to get drunk and then act all innocent in his little corner. Chris said, "he was initiating more than his consumption" And when he felt like he was losing, he acted in a desperate attempt with the words "i love u". Geez...Am i the only one who notice this?

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-03, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "What about Charlotte?"
>Thank God this is over. Now we can go back
>to some serious TV... like the Golf Channel, and their
>non-stop discussion of Annika...

Know who I'd hate to be right now?

Charlotta Sorenstam. She's only 2.5 years younger than her big sister, but she's won exactly 1 U.S. tourney, while her sister has dominated for years. It's gotta be tough.

ibhuff 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-21-03, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ibhuff Click to send private message to ibhuff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
I am SO MAD! It waws a holiday here in Canada onmn Monday, and I was thinking it was still SUNDAY! I watched the whole dumb series (I hated it but I was hooked) and then MISSED the finale! AAARRRGGHH!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-03, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
Has anyone seen an online media report talking about Hayley and Will supposedly already being broken up? ...I'll I've seen so far is the one mention of a radio/TV report mentioned earlier in this thread.

Thanks,
SB

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-23-03, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
After the dismal, let-down of an ending that was Married By America, I really LIKED the ending of Mr. Personality. Will grew so vulnerable and so visibly taken with Haley that I was feeling embarassed for him. But it was SO SWEET! (Now, WHY he would be so "taken" is beyond me. Haley seemed nice but a little one-dimentional.) I'd hate to think they are already "no longer a couple". Was Haley just toying with Will in order to boost the ratings? I find it hard to believe that all of Will's blubbering-of-sweet-nothings was all an act.

05-27-03, 06:30 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Mr. Personality - Hayley chooses..."
Hi joannie, all I can say is that I felt like the whole thing was just an act. Everyone was acting: Hayley, Will, Chris. Only Monica's jealousy at seeing another woman getting marriage proposals seemed genuine.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •