The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jase's Goodbye message..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-06-04, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jase's Goodbye message..."
...to Scott was so ridiculous. At that point you assume the HG is evicted so you USUALLY take that opportunity to tell them what they meant to you in the house, NOT add insult to injury. Jase continuing to hammer the Holly message really shows how self-centered he is. Drew and Cowboy both said nice things to Scott b/c they really bonded with him in the house...but obviously Jase didn't like Scott as much as we all thought. And telling Scott he did this to himself was a low blow. What a jerk!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jase's Goodbye message... motormouth 08-06-04 1
 RE: Jase's Goodbye message... Oscirus 08-06-04 2
   RE: Jase's Goodbye message... ginger 08-06-04 3
       RE: Jase's Goodbye message... frisky 08-06-04 4
           RE: Jase's Goodbye message... ginger 08-06-04 5
           RE: Jase's Goodbye message... vixie 08-06-04 7
   RE: Jase's Goodbye message... Loree 08-06-04 10
 RE: Jase's Goodbye message... Poncho 08-06-04 6
   RE: Jase's Goodbye message... RealityAddict 08-06-04 9
 RE: Jase's Goodbye message... vixie 08-06-04 8
 RE: Jase's Goodbye message... Captain_Savem 08-06-04 11
   RE: Jase's Goodbye message... RealityAddict 08-06-04 12
   RE: Jase's Goodbye message... motormouth 08-06-04 13
       RE: Jase's Goodbye message... vixie 08-06-04 14
 RE: Jase's Goodbye message... seahorse 08-06-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-06-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jase's Goodbye message..."
Yep, he sure did kick him while he was down. What an @$$!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-06-04, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jase's Goodbye message..."
I thought it was a cool message to tell to someone who voted out an alliance member because he was jealous of all the attention that she was getting from Jase. Good message to let Scott know just how stupid he was.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jase's Goodbye message..."
I enjoyed it. Plus, he was right. The funny thing was how Scud did not understand the missive at all. First he thought Jizz voted him out. Then he thought Jizz was accusing him of decking a few halls with Holly. Julie should have smacked him up the side of the head, like she did Marcellus.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jase's Goodbye message..."
"Scud" and "Jizz." *snort*

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jase's Goodbye message..."
Well, we spent a lot of time discussing Scud's missile. So it seemed appropriate. As does Scooter, Snot and SO LONG, SUCKER!

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-06-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jase's Goodbye message..."
uhhhhh hehehe

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jase's Goodbye message..."
I liked the message Jase left for Scott. It was true. Scott was the one that decided they had to get rid of Holly because he was jealous when he saw Jase & Holly kissing. Jase tried to talk him out of it. Well, Scott was wrong. And Jase wanted to remind him of it.

The real funny part was that Scott didn't understand it. I guess Jase should have talked slower and used diagrams.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-06-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jase's Goodbye message..."
I totally agree RealityAddict! Jase only cares about his "little" world! What a JERK...

Poncho

08-06-04, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jase's Goodbye message..."
Thanks Poncho! What happened to your paws???

08-06-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jase's Goodbye message..."
Jase, what a dinkified punk...or punkified dink. Whatever! I won't be bored at all should he go next week. I have enough material to be repulsed for some time to come. But I am enjoying his whining

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-06-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jase's Goodbye message..."

Jass is a jerk. If that is supposed to be your "boy", you don't need to kick him while he's down. Jass just proved what kind of a person he really is. I think that was the moment that I kinda felt sorry for Scott. I'm all for people getting what's coming to them, but there should come a point where you say, "ok, that's enough, they get it." Jass only cares about Jass and his holly hobag.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

08-06-04, 05:04 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Jase's Goodbye message..."
holly hobag

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-06-04, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jase's Goodbye message..."
Hey cappy! I didn't want to admit it but that is how I felt too. At that moment I felt bad for him also. But not bad enough to want him back in the house.

*empathy is so attractive in a man *

08-06-04, 09:21 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Jase's Goodbye message..."
" " to both a ye (cap & mouth)

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jase's Goodbye message..."
It might not have been a typical message, but he was absolutely right.

The 4 horsemen voting out Holly ranks, right up there in boneheaded actions in reality tv history with Lex's actions in Survivor All Stars, of voting out all his strong teammates before a merge and keeping Amber alive for another day and voting out his own tribe member.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •