The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS Survivor All Stars episode 4 press release"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS Survivor All Stars episode 4 press release"

February 13, 2004

EMOTIONS ARE HIGH AS ONE PERSON IS REDUCED TO TEARS AND ANOTHER HARBORING GUILT, ON "SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS,"
THURSDAY, FEB. 19, ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"Wipe Out!" -- A cruel night on the island brings one castaway to tears and making another feel extremely guilty, on SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS, Thursday, Feb. 19 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Tropical rain provides the perfect hugging and cuddling weather for two castaways. During the immunity challenge, several castaways are pummeled and knocked off their feet…literally. Deception, revenge and confusion fuel the chaos at losing tribe camp as they prepare for Tribal Council.

And the fourth All-Star is voted out of the tribe.

SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS is produced by SEG, Inc. Mark Burnett is the executive producer.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS Survivor All Stars episode ... KObrien_fan 02-13-04 1
 RE: CBS Survivor All Stars episode ... volsfan 02-13-04 2
 RE: CBS Survivor All Stars episode ... Get Bent 02-13-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-04, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS Survivor All Stars episode 4 press release"
They spent a good deal of time setting up the Sue Hawk and Rob Cesternino as potential boots for this week in last episode.

The IC with a blindfolded Tom, Rob, and Alicia with Sue hollerin instructions (or Sue and Alicia reversed roles) spells disaster for a tribe that has been clicking very well together.

Deception, revenge and confusion fuel the chaos at losing tribe camp as they prepare for Tribal Council

Rob C scrambles to make deals, Sue feels left out of the loop and expects the boot, boot goes to Rob C, blindsiding him.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-04, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS Survivor All Stars episode 4 press release"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-04 AT 02:44 PM (EST)

EMOTIONS ARE HIGH AS ONE PERSON IS REDUCED TO TEARS AND ANOTHER HARBORING GUILT

I think this sounds like Jerri crying and Rupert feeling guilty because of their argument! Rupert felt bad about letting his tribe down anyway.

ETA: After checking out the vid caps from the CBS online preview, I really do think it is Jerri and Rupert. It looks to me as if their structures fills with water!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-13-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS Survivor All Stars episode 4 press release"
"Deception, revenge and confusion fuel the chaos at losing tribe camp as they prepare for Tribal Council"

Just in case Sleek and company are wrong, I want to make a few observations on this quote.

Saboga. At first I thought this quote couldn't be attributed to Saboga. But, deception could apply to anyone being voted out. Revenge could be Jerri getting Rupert out for making them to build and live in the doomed shelter. And the revenge of others for the shelter mistake as well. Confusion could be that they have no shelter and must come up with a quick plan before TC.

Chapera. Deception could apply to any vote. Who would need to get revenge? Rob C for being left out? Could Rob C get Rob M voted out? Rob C is voted out as revenge for not doing much and not helping much in the Shelter challenge? Chaos could be the aftermath of the storm which may also effect other tribes.

Mogo Mogo. Deception could apply to any vote. Revenge? I can only think that voting out a previous winner could be a type of Revenge. So does Richard go?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •