The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If Scott is not evicted tonight..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-05-04, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
The women + Will should be removed from the house immediately and put to death because they are too dumb to live!

I can't believe they would even give a second thought as to who needs to go tonight. Diane even said herself that Scott/Jase HAD to be separated this week! They better stick to their guns!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight... motormouth 08-05-04 1
 RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight... AugustGirl 08-05-04 2
   RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight... teddysgirl 08-05-04 3
       RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight... AugustGirl 08-05-04 6
   RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight... arkiegrl 08-05-04 4
       RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight... AugustGirl 08-05-04 5
       RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight... volsfan 08-05-04 8
           RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight... deerhunter 08-05-04 11
   RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight... volsfan 08-05-04 7
       RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight... deerhunter 08-05-04 9
           RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight... volsfan 08-05-04 10
               RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight... deerhunter 08-05-04 12
   RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight... Estee 08-05-04 13
       RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight... ginger 08-06-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-05-04, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight..."

Shame on you vols, for uttering such words!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-04, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight..."
Never underestimate the stupidity of BB houseguests, Doc.

I'm not going to believe Scott is out until he's sitting with Julie on the couch.

teddysgirl 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-05-04, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teddysgirl Click to send private message to teddysgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight..."
If Snot is still there at the end of tonight's episode I will be sorely tempted to boycott...

08-05-04, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight..."
Snot

LOL! It's such a shame Snot is leaving tonight because I like this new nickname.

Welcome to the boards teddysgirl !

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-04, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight..."

that should be an intellectual interview, huh?

08-05-04, 07:09 PM (EST)
5. "RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight..."
that should be an intellectual interview, huh?

Right up there with Julie's interview with Holly.

Maybe we'll be blessed with another one of his spiffy "outfits".

08-05-04, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight..."
I think it would be better than the interview with Holly. It doesn't seem peeps have a problem talking to Scott and carrying on a conversation. Now, the conversation may not have big words in it...I wonder if he will catch on to the twins!

deerhunter 3325 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-05-04, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deerhunter Click to send private message to deerhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight..."
<in Snot's voice> They're twins? They don't look like twins! <end Snot's voice>

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

08-05-04, 07:23 PM (EST)
7. "RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight..."
You are so right Augie about the stupidity however, that was the point of my post! THEY ARE THAT STUPID!

08-05-04, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deerhunter Click to send private message to deerhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight..."
I don't want Pencil to get evicted!

LMAO

08-05-04, 07:28 PM (EST)
10. "RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight..."
If the pencil isn't evited...I will have to use my eraser to do some major work!

08-05-04, 07:30 PM (EST)
12. "RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight..."
Don't be so hard on him. He is handicapped ya know.

LOL

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-04, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight..."
I'm not going to believe Scott is out until he's sitting with Julie on the couch.

I'm not going to believe Scott is out until this season is over and TAR7 finishes casting. Too many twists to bring back ousted houseguests, too many sequels on other series...

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: If Scott is not evicted tonight..."
Scooter did not believe he was voted out, even after he was sitting on the sofa next to Miss Julie.

And may I say...

BWA HA HA HA !

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •