The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 2 and Donny"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Redemption 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-14-04, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redemption Click to send private message to Redemption Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 2 and Donny"
I feel sorry for Donny becuase Ali deserves to be out but not him. That said, he is not a genius by any means and after looking at the last episode, I felt less sorry for him.
Cmon, after messing up the dog challenge.(why would anyone want to walk dogs compared to spotting a tango man, is beyond me)
Then, after wasting all that time and still taking a bus? They kind of deserved to be out.
Midget and Gidet, hats off to them for being last and then first and the other teams should be shot for letting that happen. It was quite funny though to see Marla, the lawyer with the street skills of a parisian cockroach, seek help from a hooker. "Shes upset with me, shes like working now"

Two classic lines:
1. Marshall Brothers After leaving the disco and asking for directions from a local guy "they know nothing, they are just useless foreigners!" Um, whose country is it ya dumbass?
2. Charla and Marla tyring to get directions from a local guy at the service station to the ferry. After Marla tries in the local language, Charla the genius says, let me try " I need to go to the ferry?" in English? mmm, yeah, that is going help a lot.

Not a bad episode. Do not know why the bowling sisters told the Army father and daughter to change money but again, why did they listen to her? Why not ask some others before doing it? Also, when asking about Evitas burial plot, wouldn't you get two local choices rather than one? Loved Chips bad ##### attitude towards the twins who are really getting annoying. Try and move a 6ft 3 african amercian male out of a cab, good luck.

Final note, Charla and Marla discussing whom should run after the herd of cows and grab the bandana? Read the clue: Run quickly...mmm.grab a bandana...height...The midget at least was honest but Marla is just f... dumb.

Sorry to see Donny go but I hope he dumps that ##### now.

Prediction for next week: Bowling sisters to go but it will be a non-elimination round.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •