URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 480
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Episode 2 and Donny"

Posted by Redemption on 07-14-04 at 10:05 PM
I feel sorry for Donny becuase Ali deserves to be out but not him. That said, he is not a genius by any means and after looking at the last episode, I felt less sorry for him.
Cmon, after messing up the dog challenge.(why would anyone want to walk dogs compared to spotting a tango man, is beyond me)
Then, after wasting all that time and still taking a bus? They kind of deserved to be out.
Midget and Gidet, hats off to them for being last and then first and the other teams should be shot for letting that happen. It was quite funny though to see Marla, the lawyer with the street skills of a parisian cockroach, seek help from a hooker. "Shes upset with me, shes like working now"

Two classic lines:
1. Marshall Brothers After leaving the disco and asking for directions from a local guy "they know nothing, they are just useless foreigners!" Um, whose country is it ya dumbass?
2. Charla and Marla tyring to get directions from a local guy at the service station to the ferry. After Marla tries in the local language, Charla the genius says, let me try " I need to go to the ferry?" in English? mmm, yeah, that is going help a lot.

Not a bad episode. Do not know why the bowling sisters told the Army father and daughter to change money but again, why did they listen to her? Why not ask some others before doing it? Also, when asking about Evitas burial plot, wouldn't you get two local choices rather than one? Loved Chips bad ##### attitude towards the twins who are really getting annoying. Try and move a 6ft 3 african amercian male out of a cab, good luck.

Final note, Charla and Marla discussing whom should run after the herd of cows and grab the bandana? Read the clue: Run quickly...mmm.grab a bandana...height...The midget at least was honest but Marla is just f... dumb.

Sorry to see Donny go but I hope he dumps that ##### now.

Prediction for next week: Bowling sisters to go but it will be a non-elimination round.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion