The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-04, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!"
Thank gauwd Ali is history! Can we bring Donny back? He is a cutie and deserves much better...

Now I can enjoy TAR again!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone! PepeLePew13 07-13-04 1
   RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone! seahorse 07-13-04 2
   RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone! Molaholic 07-14-04 10
       RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone! Bebo 07-14-04 11
       RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone! PepeLePew13 07-14-04 13
           RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone! Molaholic 07-14-04 15
               RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone! PepeLePew13 07-14-04 17
 RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone! foonermints 07-14-04 3
 Bash me away Breezy 07-14-04 4
   RE: Bash me away PepeLePew13 07-14-04 5
   RE: Bash me away buscemi 07-14-04 7
   RE: Bash me away aquariaqueen 07-14-04 8
   RE: Bash me away cracer 07-14-04 16
 RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone! nailbone 07-14-04 6
   RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone! bdemoney 07-14-04 9
       RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone! escapedude 07-14-04 12
 RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone! dcmginc 07-14-04 14
 RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone! wendyp 07-14-04 18
 Maybe I'm crazy, but... TeamJoisey 07-14-04 19
   RE: Maybe I'm crazy, but... rjrabbit 07-14-04 21
 RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone! Nanook 07-14-04 20
 RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone! Puffy 07-14-04 22
   RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone! woeisme1 07-15-04 25
       RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone! PepeLePew13 07-15-04 27
           RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone! woeisme1 07-20-04 28
 Question strid333 07-14-04 23
   RE: Question Redemption 07-14-04 24
       RE: Question rjrabbit 07-15-04 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-04, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!"
Don't forget there are people on the West Coast who haven't seen the show yet, and they might not want to have the result spoiled for them.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention." Tom Peters

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-04, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!"
I was about to say the same thing.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!"
>Don't forget there are people on the West Coast who haven't seen the show yet, and they might not want to have the result spoiled for them.

Pepe, I have a simple solution, and would like to share it with my left coast brethren who may have suffered from eastern spoilers...

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET SPOILERS DON'T GO ON THE STINKIN' BOARDS AFTER THE SHOW HAS AIRED IN OTHER TIME ZONES!

Sounds too easy ...

A.S.S. PTB Red Points CONSOLATION winner
sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!"
There is an East Coast Spoiler thread each week on the Spoiler forum so that people can discuss the show before it airs on the West Coast. Whatever folks' individual opinions are, the policy on these forums has been to set those spoiler threads up so that everyone can feel welcome on these forums at all times.

Have whip, will travel.

07-14-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!"
There's no need for you to yell like a lunatic, especially to someone who's been around the block more than a few times. It's just common sense to warn that there will be a spoiler for those who want to read up on the contestants before the show starts in their time zone.

This thread had the spoiler right out there in the open for anyone to see it in the list of threads -- surely you can't expect west coasters to completely stay off the board for the 3 hours in between the East Coast and the West Coast? What about their rights to read up on the contestants for their enjoyment?

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!"
My sincere, abject apologies go out to all who were offended by my tirade. Perhaps the supersized, bold, red all-caps was a bit over the top. My intention was to belittle those dolts who don't know enough just to stay away when potential spoilers could be posted.

Pepe, I certainly hope that our wonderful viewers/readers have the self-control to stay off the boards for those crucial 3 hours. We all know TAR is the center (or should I spell it 'centre' in honor (honour) of your Canadian homeland) of the Known Universe, so let's use that to help us move on (unlike Alison/Donny) to the next leg.

A.S.S. PTB Red Points CONSOLATION winner
sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

07-14-04, 02:38 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!"
Oh I understand... but sometimes people would like to be able to read up on what's happening in TAR in preparation for watching on TV -- my experience has been that the average person wouldn't stay on top of things for the five or six days in between shows and then all of a sudden, it's Tuesday and they want to brush up before watching the show.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!"
Yippee! I can hardly wait for the news video of her throwing a hubcap at her beloved. Caught on tape in front of their weed covered dirt patch w/appropriate tar paper shack in background. (No offense to weeds or tar paper shacks, please)

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Bash me away"
But ya know, Allison did say let's do the Tango and she was dead against the bus ride. Donnie was the jerk that lost them the race.

That said, I hope they stay together. They deserve each other.
They are both horrible selfish people that shouldn't be allowed to mingle with the rest of the normal world.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

07-14-04, 09:31 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Bash me away"
Yeah, but wasn't it fun watching them go from first to last in a complete meltdown while bashing each other the entire way? Ahhhhhh.

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-14-04, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bash me away"
I agree. Alison is annoying as all get out, but she was dead right and Donnie was dead wrong on the 2 decisions that killed them.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-14-04, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bash me away"
You know they may deserve each other, but the world doesn't deserve it, IF THEY BREED!

I hope that never happens, poor kids!!!!

cracer 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-14-04, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cracer Click to send private message to cracer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Bash me away"
>But ya know, Allison did say
>let's do the Tango and
>she was dead against the
>bus ride. Donnie was the
>jerk that lost them the
>race.
>
>That said, I hope they stay
>together. They deserve each other.

>

I agree. Although Alison can be quite annoying, she was a very strong player in BB and I think she was also good at Amazing Race. Donny was her downfall in this case. He can't seem to read a map, made the decision to take the dogs and made them take the bus.

They do deserve each other and I wouldn't be surprised if they do stay together because no one else could handle either one of them!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!"
And in the name of all that is good and pure in this world, I beseech TPTB at SeeBS, Fox, NBC, and any other network that plans a reality to show to N-E-V-E-R subject us to these idiots again!!! They've had their 15 minutes (ALison had her's twice), now PUHLEEEEEEEZE let them fade into well-deserved oblivion!!!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-14-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!"
I am just so glad they were the second couple to be cut from the show. I did not want to watch their bickering for one more minute!

Hard to believe that people can be that miserable to each other on nation wide t.v. Don't they think of their parents, grandparents, etc. who may be watching at home?!?!

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-14-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!"
They ruined it for themselves..If they werent so busy fighting they might of had a chance to win..Why are these two together anyway?

dcmginc 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-14-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dcmginc Click to send private message to dcmginc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!"
>Thank gauwd Ali is history! Can
>we bring Donny back? He
>is a cutie and deserves
>much better...
>
>Now I can enjoy TAR again!

I think the next show we'll see them on is COPS. No doubt that Alison is a TV whore who needs the attention. First it was Big Brother, now Amazing Race ... next a trailer park in the deep south. Donny in a wife beater and Alison holding three screaming babies. Thank God these losers are gone.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-14-04, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!"
I am glad she is gone....funny thing is in Ep1 they worked together came in 1st adn ep 2 faught the whole time and came in last ~ so Ironic!

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-14-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Maybe I'm crazy, but..."
I'm going to miss Alison and Donny.

They seemed to be the Perfect Storm of TAR contestants.

Blend Wil & Tara with Karyn & Lenny and Kelly & Jon, add a little of bit of Tian & Jaree, put in a dash of Peach and let it all FLO!

They would have been the most entertaining villians in TARdom.

Where oh where will we find our villians now?

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-14-04, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Maybe I'm crazy, but..."
I agree TJ. I don't like Alison but I did enjoy watching her and Donny bicker. There is no one left who is as much fun to hate. My second choice for the team to hate is the two brothers. They are the typical ugly Americans. I was hoping they would go before Donny and Alison. Besides the brothers aren't even nice to look at. At least Donny is cute.

*smooch*

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-14-04, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!"
Ali is such a b1tch. I was appalled to see her on the show. Why didn't Donny dump her sorry @ss after Big Brother? Thank God I don't have to see her skank @ss next week.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!"

I kept thinking to myself, "Did Allison and Donny cross the finish line yet? Where are they?" When I realized that they'd be in last place, my first thought was "What will the people on SB say?" My second thought was "Now Woeisme1 can slap Allison around when they go on their trip to Hawaii that they won."

woeisme1 4081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-15-04, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!"
I have sources at the airport who will alert me the minute she arrives and will detain her til I get there I'm on it at the request of many.

Fish and Game Officer of G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

Handcrafted by RollDdice, who rocks my world as much as IceCat.

things we use to say so often here = Woeisms---tinybubs

07-15-04, 06:58 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!"
You could show up at the airport with a pack of fornicating dogs and shout in front of these two, "Anyone looking for an extra-slow bus to Sequesterville?"

*snicker*

woeisme1 4081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-20-04, 03:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Ding Dong the Witch is Gone!"
Ahhhhhhhhh, the possibilities..............

Or I could just ask them to put her in quarantine with the other cats and dogs inbound from the mainland. Plus make sure she has the ID chip in her neck like the four footed ones are subjected to.

Fish and Game Officer of G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

Handcrafted by RollDdice, who rocks my world as much as IceCat.

The joys of island life.

remember to say only things that, if it were the last words another person were to hear, would not have caused harm

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-14-04, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Question"
Who is stupider? SeeBS for thinking such a loathesome person on this show would be a good idea after almost ruining Big Brother (hey I watched last season but did not watch the finale because I was so disgusted with the final 2), or Donny for staying with her after her actions on that show?

Three is the perfect number.

Redemption 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-14-04, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redemption Click to send private message to Redemption Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Question"
Without a doubt, one of the all time classic bad decisions of all races. You have just wasted all that time on the dogs, do well in the Tango, and then take a bus? Sorry but I like Donny too and he is cute, but dumb is dumb and they should be out. No one else ran out of money.

Please, can someone make Charla and Marla stop whining? They are doing well but stop asking people for help every second adn then complain if they don't. If I hear one more time: "Cmon Charla, hurry,(is she a pet?) cmon,?" She is a little person. Short legs. No Movement. Face it and shut up. Either carry the lagging monkey or shut the hell up.

To answer the question of who will be the next fighting couple, watch for the Army man and daughter get some sort of revenge on the bowling chicks.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-15-04, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Question"
I can't figure out why they held the boat for them!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •