The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who moved my cheese?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

cuervoandcookies 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-01-04, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cuervoandcookies Click to send private message to cuervoandcookies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who moved my cheese?"
Does anyone have any theories about the missing stuff?

And do you think that BB removed my t.v. remote and overdue library books?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who moved my cheese? Surveysez 09-01-04 1
   RE: Who moved my cheese? vixie 09-01-04 2
       RE: Who moved my cheese? cuervoandcookies 09-02-04 3
           RE: Who moved my cheese? vixie 09-02-04 7
 RE: Things missing? Surveysez 09-02-04 4
   RE: Things missing? cuervoandcookies 09-02-04 5
       RE: Things missing? DangerousDan 09-02-04 6
 RE: Who moved my cheese? vixie 09-02-04 8
   RE: Who moved my cheese? Surveysez 09-02-04 9
       RE: Who moved my cheese? vixie 09-02-04 10
           RE: Who moved my cheese? ginger 09-02-04 11
               RE: Who moved my cheese? Surveysez 09-02-04 12
               RE: Who moved my cheese? syren 09-02-04 13
 RE: Who moved my cheese? FesterFan1 09-02-04 14
 List of missing items so far Rebel Crown 09-02-04 15
   RE: List of missing items so far ginger 09-02-04 17
   RE: List of missing items so far whoami 09-02-04 19
 Right then! Stop this sketch... IceCat 09-02-04 16
   RE: Right then! Stop this sketch... sam752 09-02-04 18
   RE: All right all right Surveysez 09-02-04 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-01-04, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who moved my cheese?"
Discussion heading doesn't quite make it as a spoiler, does it?

And nobody moves my cheese, although some of the others in my household tend to cut it quite a bit.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-01-04, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who moved my cheese?"
I wear the cheese; the cheese does not wear me.
And I'm thinking this isn't a spoiler either, but I've been wanting to say that for ages.

09-02-04, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cuervoandcookies Click to send private message to cuervoandcookies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who moved my cheese?"
Okay,
In defense of my topic heading, I'm talking about Nak and Karen realizing that there's stuff missing in the house, things like a vase, the toaster etc.

CB and Drew just picked up on the fact that there's stuff missing from the house too...

Both sides are keeping it to themselves (Nat/Kar and CB/DR. I'm sure that the stuff and something to do with the fast HOH competition. I just wondered if there was something more to it.

I also wondered if Nak followed through with hiding stuff in the house to make CB and Drew think it's "missing".

09-02-04, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who moved my cheese?"
Sorry cookies..I hadn't read about the missing stuff in the transcripts yet. You're good, and thanks again for telling us stuff! Any stuff, all kinds of stuff. Have you been to "stuff mart" yet today? (Woman, you are so corny...pass me the butter!)

09-02-04, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Things missing?"
Things moved - is the BB house haunted? The suspense. The cheese.

To make it even worse and more personal, I think someone is stalking me here. Cause someone is keeping track of my posts. So somebody has to be watching.

..just because you are paranoid, does not mean there isn't someone out to get you...

09-02-04, 01:51 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Things missing?"
Obviously someone is stalking my haunted cheese.

boo

DangerousDan 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-02-04, 04:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DangerousDan Click to send private message to DangerousDan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Things missing?"
There are a lot of HOLES in this thread!

What can be more cheesy than CB giving us the casting lineup for his new sitcom?

09-02-04, 10:11 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Who moved my cheese?"
Okay, I confess. I've been stalking all of you! And the cheese is acting pretty suspicious. (I think it's onto us!)

09-02-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Who moved my cheese?"
I think you are covering for some one Vixie. Cause the truth is really that (here comes the reveal) the real STALKer is CELERY!!!! And cheese is only an unwitting accomplice.

09-02-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Who moved my cheese?"
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
Ya got me! (ROFLMAO)

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-04, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who moved my cheese?"
Perhaps things are going missing as part of an upcoming challenge.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

09-02-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Who moved my cheese?"
Oh Ginger, that makes way too much sense for this thread.

...I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy...

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-04, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who moved my cheese?"
That is what some of the HG's are thinking....Either Karen or Nik moved a vase and last night CB noticed that it was moved....but I think that the only ones so far that have caught on that things are moving or missing or new is Karen, Nik, CB and Drew...

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-04, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who moved my cheese?"
They did the same thing last season. Yes, it's for a challenge. They'll have to identify what's been taken. The person who identifies the most objects will win.

Fester

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-02-04, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "List of missing items so far"
The missing items noticed by the HGs so far:

a vase
flowers
chessboard
hammock
green pears
toaster
fish

...and, possibly a chair. Nakomis and Karen just mentioned all this to Diane, who didn't know about any of it. Diane says how did anyone not miss a chair, so I've added it the the list.

They've also discussed throwing the HOH so Karen will win it. But Drew was the best in practice with that "ball through the hole" game, and Drew and Cowboy both know about the missing items, so I don't know if Karen CAN win it.

No cheese missing yet - did anyone check Scott's pockets when he left?

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-04, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: List of missing items so far"
From the Clubhouse:

"Rug
Care bare
Something from Fish Tank
Chair
Vase
Chess chair
Flower"

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-04, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: List of missing items so far"
I saw the chessboard tonight when A was evected and there was only one chair there.

WHOAMI
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe is trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
-Rich Cook

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-04, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Right then! Stop this sketch..."
It's gone all silly...

sam752 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-02-04, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sam752 Click to send private message to sam752 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Right then! Stop this sketch..."
LES CHEDDAR!!

09-02-04, 11:11 PM (EST)
20. "RE: All right all right"
We are all contrite.

AND NOW for something completely different!

Bring on the dead parrot!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •