URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 473
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who moved my cheese?"

Posted by cuervoandcookies on 09-01-04 at 07:32 PM
Does anyone have any theories about the missing stuff?

And do you think that BB removed my t.v. remote and overdue library books?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who moved my cheese?"
Posted by Surveysez on 09-01-04 at 10:48 PM
Discussion heading doesn't quite make it as a spoiler, does it?

And nobody moves my cheese, although some of the others in my household tend to cut it quite a bit.

Posted by vixie on 09-01-04 at 11:06 PM
I wear the cheese; the cheese does not wear me.
And I'm thinking this isn't a spoiler either, but I've been wanting to say that for ages.

Posted by cuervoandcookies on 09-02-04 at 00:28 AM
Okay,
In defense of my topic heading, I'm talking about Nak and Karen realizing that there's stuff missing in the house, things like a vase, the toaster etc.

CB and Drew just picked up on the fact that there's stuff missing from the house too...

Both sides are keeping it to themselves (Nat/Kar and CB/DR. I'm sure that the stuff and something to do with the fast HOH competition. I just wondered if there was something more to it.

I also wondered if Nak followed through with hiding stuff in the house to make CB and Drew think it's "missing".

Posted by vixie on 09-02-04 at 10:09 AM
Sorry cookies..I hadn't read about the missing stuff in the transcripts yet. You're good, and thanks again for telling us stuff! Any stuff, all kinds of stuff. Have you been to "stuff mart" yet today? (Woman, you are so corny...pass me the butter!)

"RE: Things missing?"
Posted by Surveysez on 09-02-04 at 01:03 AM
Things moved - is the BB house haunted? The suspense. The cheese.

To make it even worse and more personal, I think someone is stalking me here. Cause someone is keeping track of my posts. So somebody has to be watching.

..just because you are paranoid, does not mean there isn't someone out to get you...

Posted by cuervoandcookies on 09-02-04 at 01:51 AM
Obviously someone is stalking my haunted cheese.

boo

Posted by DangerousDan on 09-02-04 at 04:48 AM
There are a lot of HOLES in this thread!

What can be more cheesy than CB giving us the casting lineup for his new sitcom?

Posted by vixie on 09-02-04 at 10:11 AM
Okay, I confess. I've been stalking all of you! And the cheese is acting pretty suspicious. (I think it's onto us!)

Posted by Surveysez on 09-02-04 at 10:52 AM
I think you are covering for some one Vixie. Cause the truth is really that (here comes the reveal) the real STALKer is CELERY!!!! And cheese is only an unwitting accomplice.

Posted by vixie on 09-02-04 at 11:29 AM
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
Ya got me! (ROFLMAO)

Posted by ginger on 09-02-04 at 12:46 PM
Perhaps things are going missing as part of an upcoming challenge.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Posted by Surveysez on 09-02-04 at 01:00 PM
Oh Ginger, that makes way too much sense for this thread.

...I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy...

Posted by syren on 09-02-04 at 02:38 PM
That is what some of the HG's are thinking....Either Karen or Nik moved a vase and last night CB noticed that it was moved....but I think that the only ones so far that have caught on that things are moving or missing or new is Karen, Nik, CB and Drew...

Posted by FesterFan1 on 09-02-04 at 02:49 PM
They did the same thing last season. Yes, it's for a challenge. They'll have to identify what's been taken. The person who identifies the most objects will win.

Fester

"List of missing items so far"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 09-02-04 at 05:15 PM
The missing items noticed by the HGs so far:

a vase
flowers
chessboard
hammock
green pears
toaster
fish

...and, possibly a chair. Nakomis and Karen just mentioned all this to Diane, who didn't know about any of it. Diane says how did anyone not miss a chair, so I've added it the the list.

They've also discussed throwing the HOH so Karen will win it. But Drew was the best in practice with that "ball through the hole" game, and Drew and Cowboy both know about the missing items, so I don't know if Karen CAN win it.

No cheese missing yet - did anyone check Scott's pockets when he left?

"RE: List of missing items so far"
Posted by ginger on 09-02-04 at 05:35 PM
From the Clubhouse:

"Rug
Care bare
Something from Fish Tank
Chair
Vase
Chess chair
Flower"

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

"RE: List of missing items so far"
Posted by whoami on 09-02-04 at 10:40 PM
I saw the chessboard tonight when A was evected and there was only one chair there.

WHOAMI
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe is trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
-Rich Cook

"Right then! Stop this sketch..."
Posted by IceCat on 09-02-04 at 05:15 PM
It's gone all silly...

"RE: Right then! Stop this sketch..."
Posted by sam752 on 09-02-04 at 10:17 PM
LES CHEDDAR!!

"RE: All right all right"
Posted by Surveysez on 09-02-04 at 11:11 PM
We are all contrite.

AND NOW for something completely different!

Bring on the dead parrot!