The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Ponderosa"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-08, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Ponderosa"
http://tinyurl.com/5w53wj

Have any of you watched this yet? It's on the cbs website.
Shows Eliza at Loser Lodge - which is not a 4-star hotel! LOL

jbug is a pain in the #####

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Ponderosa dabo 04-14-08 1
 RE: The Ponderosa MattyMax 04-15-08 2
 RE: The Ponderosa iltarion 04-15-08 3
 The Mayor of Ponderosa CTgirl 04-15-08 4
   RE: The Mayor of Ponderosa tribephyl 04-15-08 5
       RE: The Mayor of Ponderosa CTgirl 04-15-08 6
       RE: The Mayor of Ponderosa suzzee 04-17-08 12
 RE: The Ponderosa PsychoKitty 04-15-08 7
 RE: The Ponderosa Karchita 04-16-08 8
   RE: The Ponderosa Brownroach 04-18-08 18
 RE: The Ponderosa jbug 04-16-08 9
   RE: The Ponderosa vince3 04-16-08 10
       RE: The Ponderosa jbug 04-17-08 11
           RE: The Ponderosa vince3 04-17-08 13
               RE: The Ponderosa flgirl 04-18-08 14
                   RE: The Ponderosa Karchita 04-18-08 16
 RE: The Ponderosa Riordan 04-18-08 15
   RE: The Ponderosa jbug 04-18-08 17
 RE: The Ponderosa Puffy 04-26-08 19
 RE: The Ponderosa jbug 04-28-08 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-08, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Ponderosa"
Nice choice of jury outfit.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-15-08, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Ponderosa"
Yay! It's like the Eliza Show!

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-15-08, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Ponderosa"
Wow. That's the best I've ever seen Eliza look. I guess she cleans up pretty well. She looked bonafide hot.

>

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-08, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "The Mayor of Ponderosa"
Here's the other Ponderosa video: http://tinyurl.com/3lfebx

For some reason I thought Loser Lodge would be at a hotel not camping with kitchen and shower privileges, lol!

Setup by Tribe

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-08, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Mayor of Ponderosa"
and where's the booze and nude volleyball?

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-08, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Mayor of Ponderosa"
Ya think I might have a warped view of Loser Lodge?

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-08, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Mayor of Ponderosa"
Losers by vote get tents, losers by choice get booze & nekid volleyball

A Tribal Sig

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-08, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Ponderosa"
Sleeping on that cot is better than sleeping in some damp nasty old cave?!!!!! ACK! I've been dissed!!!!! (again. . . it's never ending I tell ya!)

Truly Jbug - thanks for sharing that video - that was cool to see. And all those cookies would look pretty good to me too after what she's been through. Keep up the good attitude Eliza!

Psychokitty

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-16-08, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Ponderosa"
Cool. Have we ever seen LL before at all?

It looked really nice to me with ac, electricity, the junk food smorgasbord, and it probably has hot water. It was actually nicer than I ever pictured LL.

Did you see the grim reaper hood she had to wear while going to tribal? My guess is that is to prevent her being spotted and word getting out to the spoilers.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-08, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Ponderosa"
Someone, possibly Wezzie (of Sucks and other boards), had posted pictures of the LL set-up for one season, where it consisted of separate cabins with fairly spartan furnishings. I think it was the Pearl Islands LL.

Bleauin' ze bleus eaué, coeurtesie oeuf agmanne

04-16-08, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Ponderosa"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-08 AT 07:40 PM (EST)

So did anyone else notice Eliza had on a dark shirt when she boarded the boat to go to TC (covered with hood jacket first - then off while on the boat). Then when she got there she had changed her shirt. I wondered if maybe they thought the first shirt was too dark and that she'd blend into the TC background.....

Edited to add
Eliza seemed so excited and almost surprised about what was there for her (and later 'them'). Wonder what Loser Lodge was like on her previous season?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-08, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Ponderosa"
If memory serves, last time she was one of the last ones into the Jury House.... she had to fight through about 5 other peeps, most of whom were women, and I think an angry Ami was one of them......... to get to the food, restroom/showers, bedrooms, etc...........

04-17-08, 03:08 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Ponderosa"
So by the time she got there, there was little left to eat?

Tribe shakes me

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-08, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Ponderosa"
Possibly.

flgirl 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-18-08, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flgirl Click to send private message to flgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Ponderosa"
Three new videos are up on cbs.com. I love the opportunity to see them in this way. Ozzy is less than thrilled to be there to say the least. Happy watching! Long time lurker, first time poster. Be gentle with me, please!

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-18-08, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Ponderosa"
Welcome!

That is all.

Riordan 634 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-08, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Riordan Click to send private message to Riordan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Ponderosa"
They've added more! Ozzy arriving and life at the Ponderosa. Thanks jbug! These are great.

04-18-08, 03:46 PM (EST)
17. "RE: The Ponderosa"
~~~takes a bow~~~~~
feels good to have made ya'll so happy....
It is pretty kewl, isn't it?

Tribe shakes me

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-08, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Ponderosa"
Two more videos are up which include Jason. "All the cool kids are at the Ponderosa." Ozzy said that it's too bad that he and Jason didn't get to know each other better during the game. They could have possibly worked together.

04-28-08, 10:15 PM (EST)
20. "RE: The Ponderosa"
The new clips with Jason at the Ponderosa are great.
The three stand around talking about how all 3 had an idol, but the only one played was a fake one.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor16/video/

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •