The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's up with Dianne anyway"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

rileybbfan 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-02-04, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rileybbfan Click to send private message to rileybbfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's up with Dianne anyway"
Did anyone else hear Dianne talking about how she wanted her wedding bands to be like? Is she in a committed relationship, or is it her dilusional(spelling?) committment to Drew? My first post, hope I did okay.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What's up with Dianne anyway Lin 08-02-04 1
 RE: What's up with Dianne anyway missygirl3 08-03-04 2
   RE: What's up with Dianne anyway rileybbfan 08-03-04 3
       RE: What's up with Dianne anyway missygirl3 08-03-04 4
           RE: What's up with Dianne anyway rileybbfan 08-03-04 5
               RE: What's up with Dianne anyway nailbone 08-03-04 6
                   RE: What's up with Dianne anyway Cookiehahnster 08-03-04 11
                       RE: What's up with Dianne anyway Drive My Car 08-04-04 13
               RE: What's up with Dianne anyway Drive My Car 08-03-04 7
               RE: What's up with Dianne anyway missygirl3 08-03-04 8
   Hello all AyaK 08-03-04 9
       RE: Hello all rileybbfan 08-03-04 10
           RE: Hello all Cookiehahnster 08-03-04 12
               RE: Hello all teddysgirl 08-05-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lin 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-02-04, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lin Click to send private message to Lin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What's up with Dianne anyway"
I didn't hear Diane talking about this, but I wouldn't read anything into it.
In my opinion, it is not unusual for a woman to know exactly what she wants in wedding ring whether she is in a relationship or not. It also would not surprise me if she knew exactly what kind of a wedding she wanted to have. That is something alot of women dream about from the time they are little girls until they do get married (or get too old too care).

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-03-04, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What's up with Dianne anyway"
I dont know if she is in a committed relationship or not, but what is the big deal w/ Diane talking about wedding bands?? I would listen to that than Jase and Scott talk about how hard it is to be hot any day of the week.

08-03-04, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rileybbfan Click to send private message to rileybbfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What's up with Dianne anyway"
I don't particularly care for Dianne, so in the proper forum, I was Bashing her, in case you missed it, my post was, um, sarcastic.

08-03-04, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What's up with Dianne anyway"
um, I didnt miss anything. um, I KNOW that you were being sarcastic.. so um.. I still want to know why you have such an issue with a woman talking about how she wants a wedding band designed??

08-03-04, 09:33 AM (EST)
5. "RE: What's up with Dianne anyway"
I feel like you are attacking me for having an opinion. Nothing is wrong with it, I was just making fun of Dianne, that's all. I thought I could do this in this forum. I guess I was mistaken, Please, just forget I ever posted this. If the moderator is reading, please just delete my post. How horrible to not be able to post your opinion without being attacked.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-04, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What's up with Dianne anyway"

Relax, Riley, you didn't do anything wrong, other than that last smart-@$$ reply. Don't be so defensive. Instead, just click the little "Alert" in the lower left corner of the post you feel is infringing on you, and let the mods take care of it.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-03-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What's up with Dianne anyway"
Actually I didn't see anything wrong with THAT post.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What's up with Dianne anyway"
That blue icon shows that AyaK is a moderator ( actually he is the Big Guy), so what he says, goes.

Since RTVW is a very large online community they have made guidelines for the community and it's forum members to follow.

If anyone is interested they are located at the top of the page.

Or here

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID33/87.shtml

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What's up with Dianne anyway"
Welcome Riley!
No one attacked you personally, they just didn't agree. Not everyone agrees, but that doesn't mean you are being attacked for your opinion.

I think it is silly to plan a wedding when you aren't even angaged, but to each their own.

08-03-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
8. "RE: What's up with Dianne anyway"
(Has now had her morning coffee).. riley, I was not attacking you. I just was curious as to what was wrong with Diane discussing wedding bands. no hard feelings, OK? Have a good day, if it makes you feel any better, I am probably the only person in this country that hates Will!!!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Hello all"
You know, this thread started off fine.

rileybbfan bashed Diane.
missygirl3 defended Diane and bashed Jase and Scott.

Then things went wrong.
rileybbfan got defensive.
missygirl3 got offensive.
rileybbfan responded in kind.
Lots of other people jumped in to cool things off (thanks! -- and a special thanks to those who sent an alert).

People, a few rules:

1) rileybbfan, your initial post was fine. Remember that everyone isn't going to agree with you. You could have responded to missygirl3 by bashing Diane back ... or even by defending Jase & Scott (horrors! ). But there wasn't any reason to take it personally ... after the first post, that is.

2) missygirl3, you know better than to reply to post 4 with this:
I still want to know why you have such an issue with a woman talking about how she wants a wedding band designed??
rileybbfan has the excuse of being new. You don't. You know that you can't attack another poster for having opinions different than yours.

You could, however, have said something like this: "Sarcastic or not, why shouldn't a woman -- even a lowlife trollope like Diane -- think about what she'd like her wedding ring to look like? Hey, better to dream than to think about the drudgery of living in the BB house with the 4 horsebleeps." Or whatever. You just couldn't ask "why you have such an issue."

3) Obviously, after that post, somebody needed to send an alert. Then it escalated with rileybbfan's sarcastic response. Hopefully, we can all de-escalate now.

08-03-04, 01:38 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Hello all"
thank you for clarifing. I am more aware of how I should post things and not to reply with defensive posts. I appreciate the "she's new" excuse. I have been reading for awhile, but leary of posting afraid of this exact thing. Thanks for clearing things up; nothing taken personally, I'm off the "D"tip now.

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-03-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hello all"
I didn't see any reason to alert anyone, myself. I didn't see anything personal toward anyone. Whatever.

teddysgirl 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-05-04, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teddysgirl Click to send private message to teddysgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Hello all"
OK, now I have to know WHAT Diane said about the wedding bands!!! Platinum? Bling?

YOu gotta fill me in!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •