The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ratings for Mr. Personality"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-03, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ratings for Mr. Personality"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-03 AT 12:10 PM (EST)

The ratings for "Mr. Personality" were good in its debut, per the Drudge Report:

LEWINSKY'S 'MASKED' DATING GAME PLACES FIFTH FOR NIGHT

FOX's MR. PERSONALITY itself got unmasked in overnight ratings -- finishing fifth for Monday night!

MORE

The premiere of the latest Reality TV twist, bachelors donning bizarre Phantom of the Opera-like masks as a psychic reads his sexual prowess, scored an 8.3 rating/12 share: trailing CSI: MIAMI <9.8/15>, AMERICAN IDOL <9.7/14>, EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND <9.7/14> and CROSSING JORDAN <8.3/13>.

PERSONALITY hostess Monica Lewinsky's slogan "It's time for you to unmask!" may soon become the nation's hot pick-up line, but NIELSEN results show the new dating game has an uphill battle going in to the crowded May Sweeps.

Developing...

All I'm going to say is that Hayley and Monica look better in that pic than they did on television... the power of airbrushing...

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ratings for Mr. Personality dajaki 04-22-03 1
   RE: Ratings for Mr. Personality djandy 04-22-03 2
 RE: Ratings for Mr. Personality jkokoj 04-22-03 3
   RE: Ratings for Mr. Personality dajaki 04-22-03 4
       RE: Ratings for Mr. Personality jkokoj 04-23-03 5
       RE: Ratings for Mr. Personality Schnookie Palookie 04-23-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-22-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ratings for Mr. Personality"
I watched it. Eh. It's looking like it might be a train wreck, but I really think I enjoyed the first ep of Joe M. more. Monica is more visible than Alex ever was, but a wise-a$$ butler could be put to good use in the White House styled mansion. Every last masked man completely creeps me out. Where's the Lone Ranger when you need him?

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-22-03, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ratings for Mr. Personality"
I also thought that Monica Lewinsky should be replaced with Paul the Butler. Monica was too giggly, and was playing the role of the girlfriend to dish with, rather than the role of host. I wonder if Paul is still available?

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-22-03, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ratings for Mr. Personality"
Those masks totally creep me out. How on earth could you make out with a guy wearing one of those! Ewwww

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-22-03, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ratings for Mr. Personality"
Totally RoboCop, doncha think? Now that the remaining men have colored masks, I wonder if the subliminal messages that color send will have an effect on Hayley. Will she go for Mr. Red because he's alpha? Will she go for Mr. Purple because he's in touch with his fem side? Will she go for Mr. Blue because he probably gets along with everyone? Will she go for Mr. Green because he represents her new life? Mr. Yellow is probably out of luck as she doesn't want someone who is cowardly or jaundiced. Hmmm.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-23-03, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ratings for Mr. Personality"
LOL too funny and too true!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-03, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ratings for Mr. Personality"
LOL. With the colored masks, I can't help but think about the movie Reservoir Dogs. I can just see the guys shooting it up at the end. Funny that there isn't a Mr. Pink hehe

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •