The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AND THE WINNER IS...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-23-00, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AND THE WINNER IS...."
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-00 AT 10:07 PM (EST)

AGAIN, DO NOT OPEN THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE OUTCOME. THIS IS THE QUICKIE SYNOPSIS OF THE FINAL TC. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT!

Susan flames Kelly. Says Rich is a snake, but Kelly is a rat, and she wouldn't stop to help Kelly if the vultures were picking at her. Others are reasonably civil...

Final vote:
for Richard to win: Susan, Rudy, Sean, Greg.
for Kelly to win: Jenna, Gervase, Colleen.

Richard wins the million. The National Geographic article was WRONG!

I think I made a post yesterday about this situation saying that if this vote arose, Greg would be the swing vote. Well, he swung to Richard. I'm sure Susan was proud of herself for her flame, but she certainly looked like a vindictive b**ch.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AND THE WINNER IS.... Nutz2U 08-23-00 1
   RE: AND THE WINNER IS.... Laney 08-23-00 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Nutz2U 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-23-00, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nutz2U Click to send private message to Nutz2U Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AND THE WINNER IS...."
YIKES!!! Soozin' is a BIT vindictive!!! Apparently they have shook hands and made up...or so the LIVE show says! "I never regret what I say...." Hmmmm, I wish I could say THAT about my life!!!
Good ol' Rudy!! Brain-fart or fell asleep!!! True to the end...although I don't know I could've been as true to form as he was!
Yes, I would admit that Richard played the game well...but I would think that Kelly, of the final two, probably learned the most about herself! I would hope that she has truly grown from this....
GP certainly put Soozin' in her place!!! I think he is really going to go far!
Well, I don't know about the rest of you...this will probably be my last post. (Not that I have put up that much anyway!) I think "once around the block" is quite enough. Rather doubt that Australia or even Mir would rival this. (One should have their head examined to desire to abide on Mir!!)

Laney 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-23-00, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Laney Click to send private message to Laney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AND THE WINNER IS...."
Being from Wisconsin I can definetly say that Soozan did NOT make Wisconsin proud after that disgusting speech. I'm glad Gervise had the oppurtunity to say it like it was, "Sore Looser!"

They just showed Sue's family on the local news here. They were watching the final episode and watching the first IC. Sue's dad yelled to the TV, "C'mon Sue! I know ya can't spell, but you have a great memory, you can do this!" LOL

I guess, Rich did what he had to do... but I still think Kelly did it better-- she won 5 IC's in a row! Oh, well I guess I can hope for a better outcome in Survivor II.

As David Letterman said, "If that fat naked guy wins there will be mahem in the streets!"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •