URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 467
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"AND THE WINNER IS...."

Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 08-23-00 at 10:05 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-00 AT 10:07 PM (EST)

AGAIN, DO NOT OPEN THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE OUTCOME. THIS IS THE QUICKIE SYNOPSIS OF THE FINAL TC. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT!

Susan flames Kelly. Says Rich is a snake, but Kelly is a rat, and she wouldn't stop to help Kelly if the vultures were picking at her. Others are reasonably civil...

Final vote:
for Richard to win: Susan, Rudy, Sean, Greg.
for Kelly to win: Jenna, Gervase, Colleen.

Richard wins the million. The National Geographic article was WRONG!

I think I made a post yesterday about this situation saying that if this vote arose, Greg would be the swing vote. Well, he swung to Richard. I'm sure Susan was proud of herself for her flame, but she certainly looked like a vindictive b**ch.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: AND THE WINNER IS...."
Posted by Nutz2U on 08-23-00 at 10:18 PM
YIKES!!! Soozin' is a BIT vindictive!!! Apparently they have shook hands and made up...or so the LIVE show says! "I never regret what I say...." Hmmmm, I wish I could say THAT about my life!!!
Good ol' Rudy!! Brain-fart or fell asleep!!! True to the end...although I don't know I could've been as true to form as he was!
Yes, I would admit that Richard played the game well...but I would think that Kelly, of the final two, probably learned the most about herself! I would hope that she has truly grown from this....
GP certainly put Soozin' in her place!!! I think he is really going to go far!
Well, I don't know about the rest of you...this will probably be my last post. (Not that I have put up that much anyway!) I think "once around the block" is quite enough. Rather doubt that Australia or even Mir would rival this. (One should have their head examined to desire to abide on Mir!!)

"RE: AND THE WINNER IS...."
Posted by Laney on 08-23-00 at 11:18 PM
Being from Wisconsin I can definetly say that Soozan did NOT make Wisconsin proud after that disgusting speech. I'm glad Gervise had the oppurtunity to say it like it was, "Sore Looser!"

They just showed Sue's family on the local news here. They were watching the final episode and watching the first IC. Sue's dad yelled to the TV, "C'mon Sue! I know ya can't spell, but you have a great memory, you can do this!" LOL

I guess, Rich did what he had to do... but I still think Kelly did it better-- she won 5 IC's in a row! Oh, well I guess I can hope for a better outcome in Survivor II.

As David Letterman said, "If that fat naked guy wins there will be mahem in the streets!"