The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"my last bigoted entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

canadaguy69 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-08-04, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail canadaguy69 Click to send private message to canadaguy69 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"my last bigoted entry"
Oh yeah I was 99 % kidding.!! But don't think the teams are randomly chosen.CBS is in bed with corporations sleeping with the southern baptist christian right movement...MARK MY WORDS>!!
They took too much heat for nuturing gay team members..when you loose advertising dollars the ethics go out the window.........

As for all my other comments ..I apologize if I offended anyone
I was just being a bitchy queen over what I saw..I was having a George W Bush minute..whoops there I go again !!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: my last bigoted entry dabo 07-08-04 1
 RE: my last bigoted entry PepeLePew13 07-08-04 2
 Proof ElroyJetson 07-08-04 3
   RE: Proof canadaguy69 07-08-04 4
       RE: Proof Estee 07-08-04 6
           RE: Proof cqvenus 07-08-04 8
 RE: my last bigoted entry qwertypie 07-08-04 5
 RE: my last bigoted entry escapedude 07-08-04 7
 RE: my last bigoted entry nailbone 07-08-04 9
   RE: my last bigoted entry Estee 07-08-04 10
 RE: my last bigoted entry bacon 07-08-04 11
   RE: my last bigoted entry PepeLePew13 07-09-04 16
       RE: my last bigoted entry bacon 07-09-04 17
           RE: my last bigoted entry PepeLePew13 07-09-04 18
   RE: my last bigoted entry Roobean 07-10-04 21
 RE: my last bigoted entry MsShel330 07-08-04 12
   RE: my last bigoted entry canadaguy69 07-08-04 13
       RE: my last bigoted entry dabo 07-09-04 14
       RE: my last bigoted entry bacon 07-09-04 15
           RE: my last bigoted entry qwertypie 07-09-04 20
 *gasp* Esbea 07-09-04 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-04, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: my last bigoted entry"
"Nuturing" ... that is the funniest damned typo I've seen in a damn long time!

SMILES ARE FREE

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-04, 06:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: my last bigoted entry"
Do us Canadians a favour... try not to make us all look so stupid and save your conspiracy theories for a book.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention." Tom Peters

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-08-04, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Proof"
But don't think the teams are randomly chosen.

I'll do you one better. The sun rises in the morning!

CBS is in bed with corporations sleeping with the southern baptist christian right movement...MARK MY WORDS>!!

I'll bite. Prove it. Please provide the links.

Being a bitchy queen doesn't entitle you to be a name calling, innuendo dropping, bigoted racist. You can't drag out the conspiracies just because you didn't get your way. It's part of being EQUAL. Which is what your people want right? Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Just the way it goes.

You're basically saying YOU are better than everyone else and you should be privileged. Which is bigoted.

07-08-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail canadaguy69 Click to send private message to canadaguy69 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Proof"
whatever

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-04, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Proof"
That's the single best debate response I've ever seen on this website.

Honestly, I went in believing the exact opposite of what you do, and when I was still on 'wh', I really didn't want to entertain your opinions at all. But by the time I reached 'at', I began to realize your views had some actual facts with intelligent presentation behind them. I was starting to seriously doubt my former beliefs around the 'ev' point, and once I hit 'er' -- complete conversion. I don't see any way I could ever go back to my former paradigm.

Do you have a moment to jump over to Off Topic and settle this Bush/Kerry thing? I think you're just the man for the job.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Proof"

bwahahahahaahaahah! Estee strikes again!

jump over to Off Topic

ooooooooooooooooooooooh... now you did it...

~ cq

even though im half danish i dont speak danish at all i can only speak danish gem of the week from the PaHo forum

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-04, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: my last bigoted entry"
Welcome to the boards!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-08-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: my last bigoted entry"
"Oh yeah I was 99 % kidding.!! But don't think the teams are randomly chosen.CBS is in bed with corporations sleeping with the southern baptist christian right movement...MARK MY WORDS>!!"

Thats ridiculous.Can you back this up? But you are correct as these peopleare not randomly chosen but hand picked to represent all kinds.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: my last bigoted entry"
CBS is in bed with corporations sleeping with the southern baptist christian right movement...MARK MY WORDS>!!

Will...BB5...'nuff said.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: my last bigoted entry"
Funny, Will doesn't look Southern Baptist.

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-08-04, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: my last bigoted entry"
I've read through this post 3 times, as well as the last post you made. I must say, I still have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. See, this is why I've been begging the administrators to not allow Canadians to post on this board. They just won't listen to me.

07-09-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: my last bigoted entry"
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-04 AT 01:51 PM (EST)

*ahem*

Well, what if I petitioned that all Steeler fans should be kept from posting on this board? After all, Webby is a Pats fan.

07-09-04, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: my last bigoted entry"
You would actually want to get rid of the most intellectual among you?

07-09-04, 02:20 PM (EST)
18. "RE: my last bigoted entry"
Just as you'd want to get rid of the most intellectual (or at least post-happy) of us backwards folks up here?

Roobean 155 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-10-04, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Roobean Click to send private message to Roobean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: my last bigoted entry"
See, this is
>why I've been begging the
>administrators to not allow Canadians
>to post on this board.

Is that part of your official presidential platform? (I like Pepe)

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2004

MsShel330 695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-08-04, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: my last bigoted entry"
I really fail to see how ONE religious team out of ELEVEN total teams could be proof of CBS being "in bed" with the Southern Baptists. Do we even know Brandon religious denomination?
And furthermore, your previous post mentioned affirmative action. Affirmative action is to give minorities opportunities, Southern Baptists are the largest protestant denomination in the US; that hardly makes them a minority group, so that part of your argument doesn't hold up either.

07-08-04, 09:05 PM (EST)
13. "RE: my last bigoted entry"
you are so right.Nobody else figuired that out.see, all i got was hostility and discrimination back(don't let canadians on this board).You see, as you read the clue properly you are ahead of the others..thus the amazing race...continues.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: my last bigoted entry"
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-04 AT 00:06 AM (EST)

Us' Mericuns are known fer owuh reverse humuh, sonny, y'all shouldn't tek thet talk all so serious y'hear. Faks is we mostly luvs yew Canadiuns down heyuh, them whut larns t'speek the langwich anyways.

("nuturing" .... hehehe .... I'm just in stitches over that one still.)

Oh yeah, and welcome aboard. Should have said that before, my bad.

SMILES ARE FREE

07-09-04, 01:36 PM (EST)
15. "RE: my last bigoted entry"
You took my phrase "we shouldn't let canadians on the board" as being a bad thing? It was just my way of saying welcome to the boards! But usually if one makes statements about CBS, or America, or any other group of people being racist, they usually back it up with facts. Not just a bunch of random words thrown together that almost resembles a thought.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: my last bigoted entry"
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-04 AT 04:42 PM (EST)

huh?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

ETA Sorry, my mind is still reeling from visiting the AI forums (or are you still funning me? )

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "*gasp*"
You dont think the teams are randomly chosen? Thats why its called "casting".
CBS is controlled by the Southern Baptists? Well, OBVIOUSLY. Everyone knows that the Religious Right controls Hollywood. You can tell from all the family friendly, moral-driven programming and movies.
Do you think that the *regular* Baptists could file suit? What about the Amish? Oh wait...they had that Harrison Ford movie, and the one with Tim Allen too....I take that back. Theyve been given their due.

I see the latest issue of DUH magazine has hit the stands.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •