URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 466
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"my last bigoted entry"

Posted by canadaguy69 on 07-08-04 at 00:03 AM
Oh yeah I was 99 % kidding.!! But don't think the teams are randomly chosen.CBS is in bed with corporations sleeping with the southern baptist christian right movement...MARK MY WORDS>!!
They took too much heat for nuturing gay team members..when you loose advertising dollars the ethics go out the window.........

As for all my other comments ..I apologize if I offended anyone
I was just being a bitchy queen over what I saw..I was having a George W Bush minute..whoops there I go again !!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: my last bigoted entry"
Posted by dabo on 07-08-04 at 00:12 AM
"Nuturing" ... that is the funniest damned typo I've seen in a damn long time!

SMILES ARE FREE

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 07-08-04 at 06:49 AM
Do us Canadians a favour... try not to make us all look so stupid and save your conspiracy theories for a book.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention." Tom Peters
"Proof"
Posted by ElroyJetson on 07-08-04 at 07:20 AM
But don't think the teams are randomly chosen.

I'll do you one better. The sun rises in the morning!

CBS is in bed with corporations sleeping with the southern baptist christian right movement...MARK MY WORDS>!!

I'll bite. Prove it. Please provide the links.

Being a bitchy queen doesn't entitle you to be a name calling, innuendo dropping, bigoted racist. You can't drag out the conspiracies just because you didn't get your way. It's part of being EQUAL. Which is what your people want right? Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Just the way it goes.

You're basically saying YOU are better than everyone else and you should be privileged. Which is bigoted.

"RE: Proof"
Posted by canadaguy69 on 07-08-04 at 10:54 AM
whatever

Posted by Estee on 07-08-04 at 11:45 AM
That's the single best debate response I've ever seen on this website.

Honestly, I went in believing the exact opposite of what you do, and when I was still on 'wh', I really didn't want to entertain your opinions at all. But by the time I reached 'at', I began to realize your views had some actual facts with intelligent presentation behind them. I was starting to seriously doubt my former beliefs around the 'ev' point, and once I hit 'er' -- complete conversion. I don't see any way I could ever go back to my former paradigm.

Do you have a moment to jump over to Off Topic and settle this Bush/Kerry thing? I think you're just the man for the job.

Posted by cqvenus on 07-08-04 at 12:04 PM

bwahahahahaahaahah! Estee strikes again!

jump over to Off Topic

ooooooooooooooooooooooh... now you did it...

~ cq

even though im half danish i dont speak danish at all i can only speak danish gem of the week from the PaHo forum

Posted by qwertypie on 07-08-04 at 11:32 AM
Welcome to the boards!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by escapedude on 07-08-04 at 12:00 PM
"Oh yeah I was 99 % kidding.!! But don't think the teams are randomly chosen.CBS is in bed with corporations sleeping with the southern baptist christian right movement...MARK MY WORDS>!!"

Thats ridiculous.Can you back this up? But you are correct as these peopleare not randomly chosen but hand picked to represent all kinds.

Posted by nailbone on 07-08-04 at 12:11 PM
CBS is in bed with corporations sleeping with the southern baptist christian right movement...MARK MY WORDS>!!

Will...BB5...'nuff said.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Posted by Estee on 07-08-04 at 03:49 PM
Funny, Will doesn't look Southern Baptist.

Posted by bacon on 07-08-04 at 06:15 PM
I've read through this post 3 times, as well as the last post you made. I must say, I still have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. See, this is why I've been begging the administrators to not allow Canadians to post on this board. They just won't listen to me.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 07-09-04 at 01:48 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-04 AT 01:51 PM (EST)

*ahem*

Well, what if I petitioned that all Steeler fans should be kept from posting on this board? After all, Webby is a Pats fan.

Posted by bacon on 07-09-04 at 02:00 PM
You would actually want to get rid of the most intellectual among you?

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 07-09-04 at 02:20 PM
Just as you'd want to get rid of the most intellectual (or at least post-happy) of us backwards folks up here?

Posted by Roobean on 07-10-04 at 08:58 AM
See, this is
>why I've been begging the
>administrators to not allow Canadians
>to post on this board.

Is that part of your official presidential platform? (I like Pepe)

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by MsShel330 on 07-08-04 at 08:12 PM
I really fail to see how ONE religious team out of ELEVEN total teams could be proof of CBS being "in bed" with the Southern Baptists. Do we even know Brandon religious denomination?
And furthermore, your previous post mentioned affirmative action. Affirmative action is to give minorities opportunities, Southern Baptists are the largest protestant denomination in the US; that hardly makes them a minority group, so that part of your argument doesn't hold up either.

Posted by canadaguy69 on 07-08-04 at 09:05 PM
you are so right.Nobody else figuired that out.see, all i got was hostility and discrimination back(don't let canadians on this board).You see, as you read the clue properly you are ahead of the others..thus the amazing race...continues.

Posted by dabo on 07-09-04 at 00:05 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-04 AT 00:06 AM (EST)

Us' Mericuns are known fer owuh reverse humuh, sonny, y'all shouldn't tek thet talk all so serious y'hear. Faks is we mostly luvs yew Canadiuns down heyuh, them whut larns t'speek the langwich anyways.

("nuturing" .... hehehe .... I'm just in stitches over that one still.)

Oh yeah, and welcome aboard. Should have said that before, my bad.

SMILES ARE FREE

Posted by bacon on 07-09-04 at 01:36 PM
You took my phrase "we shouldn't let canadians on the board" as being a bad thing? It was just my way of saying welcome to the boards! But usually if one makes statements about CBS, or America, or any other group of people being racist, they usually back it up with facts. Not just a bunch of random words thrown together that almost resembles a thought.

Posted by qwertypie on 07-09-04 at 04:40 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-04 AT 04:42 PM (EST)

huh?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

ETA Sorry, my mind is still reeling from visiting the AI forums (or are you still funning me? )

"*gasp*"
Posted by Esbea on 07-09-04 at 02:50 PM
You dont think the teams are randomly chosen? Thats why its called "casting".
CBS is controlled by the Southern Baptists? Well, OBVIOUSLY. Everyone knows that the Religious Right controls Hollywood. You can tell from all the family friendly, moral-driven programming and movies.
Do you think that the *regular* Baptists could file suit? What about the Amish? Oh wait...they had that Harrison Ford movie, and the one with Tim Allen too....I take that back. Theyve been given their due.

I see the latest issue of DUH magazine has hit the stands.