The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HGs given "shocking" game"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-30-04, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HGs given "shocking" game"
BB has given the HGs a new game. It's a "shock" game-whoever answers the slowest gets a shock. Diane thinks it's illegal, lol. Here's a website for it-

http://www.wonderfullywacky.com/lightning-game.htm

and a picture of the game from the website-

I haven't seen any screenshots from the house of it yet, so I'm not sure if it looks exactly like this. I've played something similar to this-the shock is bad enough that I only played it once! (But I'm a big wuss so maybe we shouldn't go by that .)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HGs given "shocking" game cuervoandcookies 08-30-04 1
   RE: HGs given "shocking" game arkiegrl 08-30-04 2
       RE: HGs given "shocking" game boaster 08-31-04 5
   RE: HGs given "shocking" game vixie 08-30-04 3
 RE: HGs given "shocking" game Surveysez 08-30-04 4
   RE: HGs given "shocking" game ginger 08-31-04 6
 RE: HGs given "shocking" game nailbone 08-31-04 7
   RE: HGs given "shocking" game vixie 08-31-04 8
       RE: HGs given "shocking" game nailbone 08-31-04 9
 RE: HGs given "shocking" game okaychatt 09-01-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cuervoandcookies 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-30-04, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cuervoandcookies Click to send private message to cuervoandcookies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HGs given "shocking" game"
I saw the game in the feed and it does look like the thing in the ad. Unfortunately I think that this has something to do with the CBS teaser for an additional 'shocking' twist. I say unfortunately because I would hope for something more inventive for a twist AND unfortunately I don't think that CBS will allow the toy to be set to kill. That would be the ultimate eviction.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-04, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HGs given "shocking" game"
I don't think that CBS will allow the toy to be set to kill.

That? I would pay to watch! LOL

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

boaster 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-31-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boaster Click to send private message to boaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: HGs given "shocking" game"
I don't think that CBS will allow the toy to be set to kill.

Now *that* is something I'd like to see Julie introduce:

"Tonight, one of the Big Brother guests will DIE on live television!"

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-30-04, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: HGs given "shocking" game"
Hey, I've always said there was nothing wrong with a little shock therapy treatment among friends and enemies! But that's just me!

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-30-04, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HGs given "shocking" game"
And don't forget to tune in next week when each HG is given a home lobotomy set! Oh wait - most of them have played that game. Have to find something else.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: HGs given "shocking" game"
This is a fantasy come true. Too bad "America" cannot control the volts.

Shock the Monkey!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: HGs given "shocking" game"
They're already using that gome for something other than a game, as they've been using it to shock various...shall we say...parts of their anatomy...

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-31-04, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: HGs given "shocking" game"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: HGs given "shocking" game"
No kidding!! And I can't go into more detail without getting non-PG13...

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-01-04, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: HGs given "shocking" game"
"It's a "shock" game-whoever answers the slowest gets a shock. "

Oh my. I assume CB is out cold by now?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •