The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"a new twist"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-30-04, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"a new twist"
has anyone besides me seen the new commercial where it talks about a new twist and Adria is crying and says " I knew this day would come!". What do you all think the new twist will be ? Are there any mentions on the live feeds yet???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: a new twist rhea 08-30-04 1
   RE: a new twist RyrieRae 08-30-04 2
       RE: a new twist cuervoandcookies 08-30-04 3
           RE: a new twist vixie 08-30-04 4
               Sad sad sad cuervoandcookies 08-31-04 5
                   RE: Sad sad sad vixie 08-31-04 6
 RE: a new twist sam752 09-01-04 7
   RE: a new twist vixie 09-01-04 8
 Mentioned on yesterday's House Call... strid333 09-01-04 9
   RE: Mentioned on yesterday's House ... cuervoandcookies 09-01-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rhea 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-30-04, 08:17 PM (EST)
1. "RE: a new twist"
I haven't heard of one yet. hopefully they will have another one.

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-30-04, 09:14 PM (EST)
2. "RE: a new twist"
obviously the clip of adria is recycled, probably from recently since she has been on the block, since the twist hasn't happened or been anounced yet. So I don't think Adria's response can be much of a clue.

cuervoandcookies 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-30-04, 10:46 PM (EST)
3. "RE: a new twist"
I posted something in the toy topic, but to be redundant, I think that it has something to do with the shock toy that they had the HGs play with earlier tonight.

I have given up all hope for a twist that's creative or interesting.

I had hoped that they would offer someone money to leave this week. Diane might just be ready to take the money and run. Also, it would be interesting to see CBs speech about how he feels that he can go all the way so hez a turn' down da money.

I also have a secret hope that maybe they artifically insiminated Karen with CBs sperm that day that she disappeared for hours in the DR. That way we can see if CB would put his baby's momma on the block.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-04, 11:43 PM (EST)
4. "RE: a new twist"
BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! Oh so wicked, cookies. That made me laugh right out loud. My "real" dog is looking at me weird right now.
But I'm thinking that both Cowboy and Adria would take the money right now. And possibly Diane, but I think she may be too into her game to realise it would be a good idea.

08-31-04, 09:16 AM (EST)
5. "Sad sad sad"
I am sad and disturbed to report that last night I DREAMED ABOUT BB!! <the crowd gasps>

I know this won't happen, but wouldn't it be great if the twist was like my dream:
Marvin was called into the DR before the live show. In the DR he was offered $10,000 to leave RIGHT NOW (BB would pack up his stuff later). Marvin would be an idiot not to take the money and run -- I don't think that he's to the point of dillusion that he thinks that he'll finish in the final 2.
During the live show <hamsters, or as I prefer to call them, the unaquariumed fish, are little preturbed by Marvin's disappearance -- we might even get an "It's Holly, it's Holly moment from CB> the HGs are called to the backyard. There is two podiums. The two eviction nominees are asked to stand on the podiums. They're asked a number type question (I swear this on Julie's wardrobe, in my dream it was "How many nipples, it total have been playing BB5?") The person who guesses closest w/out going over (PIR rules) is now the HOH.
In my dream Adria got it and was told that she immediately had to nominate two HGs for eviction (CB was exempt). Things kinda got muddy in my dream because she nominated my husband....but we won't go there.
But wouldn't this be great?!
BB has let us down so much, that I anticipate that the twist is that the show tonight is an hour earlier --- ewwww, scary!

08-31-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Sad sad sad"
Now that sounds like good tv, cookies! But the dog wants to know, should I vote for or against your husband. (woof, woof?)

sam752 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-01-04, 01:11 AM (EST)
7. "RE: a new twist"
I am a loser and have not seen this commercial yet, but Adria crying is nothing new so it must not be too exciting. LOL

09-01-04, 01:15 AM (EST)
8. "RE: a new twist"
Hey Sam, no losers here! We're all pretty pathetic in that we lurk here endlessly...or is that just me? Anyway, you're among friends. (Speak for yourself, woman!) Oh shush dog!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-01-04, 09:30 AM (EST)
9. "Mentioned on yesterday's House Calls"
On yesterday's House Calls, they mentioned that there will be two evictions this week, rather than the usual one. But of course, there can be other twists, as well.

Three is the perfect number.

09-01-04, 07:30 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Mentioned on yesterday's House Calls"
Wouldn't it be cool if they put together a montage of Diane's alliance talks with Adria and showed it to the guests after Adria's eviction?

(Yes, I know it can't happen...it would compromise the game...but a girl can dream, can't she?)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •