The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pre: season Half A$$ Love / Dislike list?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-06-08, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pre: season Half A$$ Love / Dislike list?"
This has not been started yet so here goes.

#1: Alexis There is just something about her that says she will be a good player.
#2: Amanda Hopefully she has learned from last season and will show more (if she can) game play and strategizing.
#3: Ozzy Back but may have a huge target on his back unless he can provide for the tribe, but there are a lot to do that this time, and help his team win the RC's and IC's
#4: James He says he is back to bury, but is he? Look what happened to him last time.
#5: Joel He could play a major part in his team winning, Looks strong enough to take on James, That would be a good one to watch..
#6: Yau-Man Can not play the old man role this time around. They know what he can do.
#7: Parvati Will she be able to play a different game this time, with some strategizing in it?
#8: Natalie Looks like she might have some game play in her.
#9: Jason I think he may be OK.
#10: Cirie May not last long this time, Jeff said this will be a rough season.
#11: Eliza Not sure what I think about her.
#12: MikeyCould go far.
#13: Tracy Is she strong enough?
#14: Erik Could make it a few TC's
#15: Kathy Not much to say about her.
#16: Mary Not sure about her, no likes or dislikes.
#17: Chelt The name itself seems to say he will not last very long. This is not a beauty pageant.
#18: Ami All she wanted was a female alliance last time with no thought of how to play a more balanced approach to the game.
#19: Jonathan He can not be trusted at any time on anything.
#20: JFP Mister #666 Himself

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pre: season Half A$$ Love / Dis... Colonel Zoidberg 02-07-08 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-07-08, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pre: season Half A$$ Love / Dislike list?"
Let's see...what can I do.

1. Yau-Man - just a little case of failure to watch his back. I look forward to seeing him again.
2. James - colorful, entertaining...but has a lot to prove. Should be interesting.
3. Ozzy - I wrote him as the winner of my last fictional season. He's a long shot because of his reputation, but he would be a fantastic winner.
4. Cirie - if she becomes useful in challenges, watch out
5. Jonathan - colorful, but not much of a player; thinks he's smarter than he really is
6. Parvati - less revolting than some, but still an annoying turd.
7. Amanda - useless coattail rider with a blurry butt.
8. Eliza - please. just. shut the fvck up.
9. Ami - man-hater or fan-hater? We'll see.
Tied for 10th. Alexis, Chet, Erik, Jason, Joel, Kathy, Mary, Mikey, Natalie, Tracy - let's get to know these people before I can decide I like them. Or don't.
20,587,239. Fairplay - absolutely revolting. He's not a love-to-hate guy. He's just a hate guy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •