URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4647
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Pre: season Half A$$ Love / Dislike list?"

Posted by whoami on 02-06-08 at 11:23 PM
This has not been started yet so here goes.

#1: Alexis There is just something about her that says she will be a good player.
#2: Amanda Hopefully she has learned from last season and will show more (if she can) game play and strategizing.
#3: Ozzy Back but may have a huge target on his back unless he can provide for the tribe, but there are a lot to do that this time, and help his team win the RC's and IC's
#4: James He says he is back to bury, but is he? Look what happened to him last time.
#5: Joel He could play a major part in his team winning, Looks strong enough to take on James, That would be a good one to watch..
#6: Yau-Man Can not play the old man role this time around. They know what he can do.
#7: Parvati Will she be able to play a different game this time, with some strategizing in it?
#8: Natalie Looks like she might have some game play in her.
#9: Jason I think he may be OK.
#10: Cirie May not last long this time, Jeff said this will be a rough season.
#11: Eliza Not sure what I think about her.
#12: MikeyCould go far.
#13: Tracy Is she strong enough?
#14: Erik Could make it a few TC's
#15: Kathy Not much to say about her.
#16: Mary Not sure about her, no likes or dislikes.
#17: Chelt The name itself seems to say he will not last very long. This is not a beauty pageant.
#18: Ami All she wanted was a female alliance last time with no thought of how to play a more balanced approach to the game.
#19: Jonathan He can not be trusted at any time on anything.
#20: JFP Mister #666 Himself

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Pre: season Half A$$ Love / Dislike list?"
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 02-07-08 at 09:28 AM
Let's see...what can I do.

1. Yau-Man - just a little case of failure to watch his back. I look forward to seeing him again.
2. James - colorful, entertaining...but has a lot to prove. Should be interesting.
3. Ozzy - I wrote him as the winner of my last fictional season. He's a long shot because of his reputation, but he would be a fantastic winner.
4. Cirie - if she becomes useful in challenges, watch out
5. Jonathan - colorful, but not much of a player; thinks he's smarter than he really is
6. Parvati - less revolting than some, but still an annoying turd.
7. Amanda - useless coattail rider with a blurry butt.
8. Eliza - please. just. shut the fvck up.
9. Ami - man-hater or fan-hater? We'll see.
Tied for 10th. Alexis, Chet, Erik, Jason, Joel, Kathy, Mary, Mikey, Natalie, Tracy - let's get to know these people before I can decide I like them. Or don't.
20,587,239. Fairplay - absolutely revolting. He's not a love-to-hate guy. He's just a hate guy.