The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Interview question suggestions forTodd Herzog "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-17-07, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Interview question suggestions forTodd Herzog "
Think you have a good interview question for Survivor: China winner Todd Herzog? If so, here's your chance to get it answered.

Reality TV World is conducting interviews with each of Survivor: China's Final 4 castaways. Post your question suggestions below, and we'll pick a few to include in our interview.

(NOTE: This interview will take place Monday afternoon, so all suggestions must be posted by noontime ET on Monday)

Thanks,
SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Interview question suggestions ... Colonel Zoidberg 12-17-07 1
 RE: Interview question suggestions ... Estee 12-17-07 2
 Do you think moonbaby 12-17-07 3
 RE: Interview question suggestions ... CattyChat 12-17-07 4
 RE: Interview question suggestions ... michel 12-17-07 5
   RE: Interview question suggestions ... Scarlett O Hara 12-17-07 6
 Interview is Up Fishercat 12-18-07 7
   Great interview Puffy 12-18-07 8
   RE: Interview is Up SurvivorBlows 12-18-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-17-07, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Interview question suggestions forTodd Herzog "
The bad news your sister gave you at the reward - did she spring that on you or were you expecting news about her?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-07, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Interview question suggestions forTodd Herzog "
When you saw the footage of yourself at the various Tribal Councils, were you surprised by the amount of smirking, basking in victory, and outright glory-hogging you were doing? Are you surprised this didn't count more against you at the final TC, and that no one openly called you on it at all?

The editing made it appear that you felt you were on the verge of being voted out several times. At how many Councils did you feel you were actually in jeopardy?

Factoring out your own ouster and James not playing the idols, what single move were you expecting one of the others to make that never quite materialized -- something you felt they would have to do if they wanted to win?

How did you feel when you saw Courtney's mocking confessional following the tragic news of your sister's miscarriage? Have you spoken with Courtney about it?

Where would you rank your win in comparison to the game's other Sole Survivors?

Coming into the Reunion, prior to Jeff opening the urn, how many votes did you feel you had -- and from who?

Are you surprised at the relative lack of bitterness we saw from the jury?

Given your fan status, have you participated in message boards and the like?

Had you been blindsided at F4 and wound up facing a Final Three of Amanda, Courtney, and Denise, who would you have favored for your vote entering the final TC?

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-07, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Do you think"
you could win a poker game against JR?

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-17-07, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Interview question suggestions forTodd Herzog "
Was there anything that happened out there in those 39 days that wasn't shown that you are surprised wasn't shown?

What was the single most difficult thing about your experience in China?

What are your plans for the future?

CONGRATULATIONS TODD. I'm glad your dream came true in such a huge way.
Thanks for helping make Survivor China so much fun to watch.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-07, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Interview question suggestions forTodd Herzog "
If you can go back to day 39, did you expect that Amanda could be the Amber to your Godfather role in the jury's eyes?

Leaving China, how did you expect the votes to go?

Did James ever offer one of the idols back?

You discussed voting either Courtney or Leslie before your first TC so when was Courtney added to your alliance as a solid 3rd?

Did the "Art of War" help your strategy or was it all planned ahead of time?

Was the decision to switch the vote from the physical threat of James to the strategic threat of Jean Robert made as quickly as what it seemed to be? Was it a difficult decision?

What did you think of Zahn Hu and their voting decisions before the twist?

Did you guys plan on throwing a challenge before giving the idol to James?

If the three women had voted you off, any idea on who you would have voted for?

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-17-07, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Interview question suggestions forTodd Herzog "
Congratulations goes to Todd for playing a great game and it was so gratifying to finally see the one who truly deserved to win, win!

My question is ... after having watched the show on TV, were you surprised at all to see how it was edited and presented to the public? Was the real story that much different from the editing? At what point did you know you would win?

Thanks!

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-18-07, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Interview is Up"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/interview-survivor-china-champion-todd-herzog-talks-strategy-6280.php

Really fascinating answers to a lot of questions I had about his game strategy.

It explains my real huge complaint about his gameplay: the Jean-Robert boot. The question was asked about why he didn't take James out the first time, and his answer was rather good (and confirms what others had said in opposition to my views). I still have my reservations about the move...but it proved to be "no harm, no foul".

After reading it, there's still one move to me that doesn't make much sense: Why didn't he vote for PG? I know, to keep Amanda's trust. But he said in the interview that he was surprised about how many questions she had about him...which leads me to believe that he didn't see a trust problem.

His explanation of the Frosti and 2nd James Blindside makes a lot more sense than anything my mind could come up with.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-07, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Great interview"
That answered a lot of questions. I'm loving these interviews.

İTribephyl siggie shop, 2006

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-07, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Interview is Up"
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-07 AT 09:27 PM (EST)

Thanks for the feedback folks. Amanda and Courtney's interviews will be online in the next couple of days. We're still trying to hear back from CBS, but Denise's media availability seems to have fallen victim to the yesterday's "Jobgate" scandal -- we'll see.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •