The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's Day 36"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

chillinmcmillan 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-08-03, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chillinmcmillan Click to send private message to chillinmcmillan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's Day 36"
Well right now in Panama it's day 36 if my math is correct, and the 12th person should be voted out tonight at TC. Then they will down to the final four, so who do you guys think is in the final 5 right now and who is gettting voted out tonight? It's 1:00 pm as I'm posting this so they are probably doing the IC right now.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's Day 36 dabo 12-08-03 1
   RE: It's Day 36 chillinmcmillan 12-08-03 2
   RE: It's Day 36 FesterFan1 12-08-03 3
       RE: It's Day 36 dabo 12-08-03 4
           RE: It's Day 36 Round Robin 12-08-03 6
       The I Was Robbed Tribe Ra_8secs 12-09-03 7
 RE: It's Day 36 Rothschild 12-08-03 5
 Final 5? Goooey_Alley 12-13-03 8
 RE: It's Day 36 SurvivorBlows 01-04-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-03, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's Day 36"
Calendar here (courtesy of Snewser):

http://survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=s8_calendar

If the speculation here is correct, two players will be booted in the first episode, two in the second, so it should be down to a traditional final four at the end of day 36.

With any luck:

Shii Ann
Kathy
Rupert
Alicia
Rudy

are the final five.

chillinmcmillan 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-08-03, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chillinmcmillan Click to send private message to chillinmcmillan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's Day 36"
Yes that could be the case but is not written in stone, there are supposed to be 14 episodes for ASS. I don't think that they will boot 2 people on the first episode that wouldn't be fair. I think there will be one episode before the merge where they will be suprised with both tribes that lose will have to boot someone. I like your list but mine would be

Rupert
Ethan
Kathy
Lex
Tina

P.S. I am really just hoping for Rupert he probably woin't make it that far.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's Day 36"
I'm still doubting that they will boot 2 on days 3 and 6. It seems a waste of having 18 in the first place. Snewser seems to back this up. Looks like he's got a source saying that the first TC only involved 1 tribe.

For my money, I hope the Final 5 of ASS are:
Lex
Kathy
Rupert
Shii Ann
Rob C.

The All I-Wuz-Robbed team

Fester

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-03, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's Day 36"
I'm not sold on the two boots either, but we have to consider how are they going to eliminate two extra players within the same 39-day time frame? At most they have 41 days (which is one way to account for 14 episodes, but as we saw in PI an episode can become a two-parter). Day 42 is the live finale of Pearl Islands, Jeff and Rupert will need to be in LA.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-08-03, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's Day 36"
I doubt they'll have a double boot in the first show, because they'll want to take advantage of having all those well known survivors on the cast. But I think it makes sense to have a double boot on the second show, with another double boot later. I think the 14th episode will be accounted for by the presence of whatever huge twist Marko decides to pull in the ASS, but I have no guess as to whether or not the double episode will involve either of the extra boots.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-09-03, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "The I Was Robbed Tribe"
All Rob(b) all the time?

Shi-Ann caused her own downfall: she committed suicide, not a victim.

Otherwise, nice thought, Fester.

Insert some witty quote here

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-08-03, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's Day 36"
Richard
Colby
Lex
Kathy
Shii Ann

Bye bye to Richard
Final 2 Kathy and Colby
Kathy wins

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-13-03, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Final 5?"
Hmmm... Just a guess.

Amber (UTR)
Shii Ann (sneaky)
Lex (non-challenge threat)
Rob C. (tricky mind)
Alicia (challenge threat)

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-04, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: It's Day 36"

BUMPING so that this won't sink to the bottom when moved to the normal Survivor Spoilers forum

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •