URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 4623
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"It's Day 36"

Posted by chillinmcmillan on 12-08-03 at 01:17 PM
Well right now in Panama it's day 36 if my math is correct, and the 12th person should be voted out tonight at TC. Then they will down to the final four, so who do you guys think is in the final 5 right now and who is gettting voted out tonight? It's 1:00 pm as I'm posting this so they are probably doing the IC right now.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: It's Day 36"
Posted by dabo on 12-08-03 at 02:52 PM
Calendar here (courtesy of Snewser):

http://survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=s8_calendar

If the speculation here is correct, two players will be booted in the first episode, two in the second, so it should be down to a traditional final four at the end of day 36.

With any luck:

Shii Ann
Kathy
Rupert
Alicia
Rudy

are the final five.

Posted by chillinmcmillan on 12-08-03 at 03:11 PM
Yes that could be the case but is not written in stone, there are supposed to be 14 episodes for ASS. I don't think that they will boot 2 people on the first episode that wouldn't be fair. I think there will be one episode before the merge where they will be suprised with both tribes that lose will have to boot someone. I like your list but mine would be

Rupert
Ethan
Kathy
Lex
Tina

P.S. I am really just hoping for Rupert he probably woin't make it that far.

Posted by FesterFan1 on 12-08-03 at 03:52 PM
I'm still doubting that they will boot 2 on days 3 and 6. It seems a waste of having 18 in the first place. Snewser seems to back this up. Looks like he's got a source saying that the first TC only involved 1 tribe.

For my money, I hope the Final 5 of ASS are:
Lex
Kathy
Rupert
Shii Ann
Rob C.

The All I-Wuz-Robbed team

Fester

Posted by dabo on 12-08-03 at 09:35 PM
I'm not sold on the two boots either, but we have to consider how are they going to eliminate two extra players within the same 39-day time frame? At most they have 41 days (which is one way to account for 14 episodes, but as we saw in PI an episode can become a two-parter). Day 42 is the live finale of Pearl Islands, Jeff and Rupert will need to be in LA.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Posted by Round Robin on 12-08-03 at 11:18 PM
I doubt they'll have a double boot in the first show, because they'll want to take advantage of having all those well known survivors on the cast. But I think it makes sense to have a double boot on the second show, with another double boot later. I think the 14th episode will be accounted for by the presence of whatever huge twist Marko decides to pull in the ASS, but I have no guess as to whether or not the double episode will involve either of the extra boots.

"The I Was Robbed Tribe"
Posted by Ra_8secs on 12-09-03 at 09:31 AM
All Rob(b) all the time?

Shi-Ann caused her own downfall: she committed suicide, not a victim.

Otherwise, nice thought, Fester.

Insert some witty quote here

Posted by Rothschild on 12-08-03 at 09:58 PM
Richard
Colby
Lex
Kathy
Shii Ann

Bye bye to Richard
Final 2 Kathy and Colby
Kathy wins

"Final 5?"
Posted by Goooey_Alley on 12-13-03 at 09:41 PM
Hmmm... Just a guess.

Amber (UTR)
Shii Ann (sneaky)
Lex (non-challenge threat)
Rob C. (tricky mind)
Alicia (challenge threat)

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 01-04-04 at 07:13 PM

BUMPING so that this won't sink to the bottom when moved to the normal Survivor Spoilers forum