The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-12-06, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christie"
I don't know how honorable that calm was. Was she just trying to stay calm in comparison to show that she wasn't going to get as angry?

Christie has a false air of superiority and it's getting on people's nerves. She doesn't really feel superior or calm. I know that but she's bugging me, too.

I do understand the point of people who remember where she started and realize she's come far.

I don't blame anyone for Christie's current situation but I think she is in the wrong place right now. She recently came out of rehab for Vicodin and stopped using alcohol. That means she has detoxed and is an addict who has to deal with herself. She has addictions up the ying/yang. She acts and feels (and WAS justifiably so) like a victim. She's angry at the world. She is now taking it out on everyone and everything around her a sanctimonious self-rightous, passive-aggressive way.

IF, she were in AA, NA, Passages, whatever follow-up then she would be dealing with her own addiction rehab. Right now she isn't. She's not in a place equipped to deal with her, to "call her out on those issues" as it were. So, she gets away with her "poor me" routine which sounds justified because her past is sad but it won't work for her to truly change. It won't help her stay chemical free and be an independent, energetic person who doesn't judge people and think they are accountable for her well being (support her). She needs to start a whole new way of thinking that you acquire in drug and alcohol treatment programs that is unique to those communities. Until she goes to the right places for help and uses it, she's going to continue to have similar interactions with people that don't work well.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Christie   Lambchopa     05-11-06       
   RE: Christie   techstyle     05-11-06     1  
   RE: Christie   Madigan     05-12-06     2  
     RE: Christie   staceeturner     05-12-06     3  
         RE: Christie   SueNahMe     05-12-06     4  
         RE: Christie   Baxtera     05-12-06     5  
   RE: Christie   maryellennaco     05-12-06     6  
     RE: Christie   jaedysmom     05-13-06     19  
   RE: Christie   bentherdunthat     05-12-06     7  
     RE: Christie   origsofan     05-12-06     8  
         RE: Christie   Omniscia     05-12-06     9  
             RE: Christie   Cinnamongirl30     05-12-06     11  
         RE: Christie   Twinkles     05-12-06     10  
             RE: Christie   bentherdunthat     05-15-06     21  
     RE: Christie   Cleverone     05-13-06     18  
   RE: Christie   standinmytruth     05-12-06     12  
   RE: Christie   tvfun     05-12-06     13  
     RE: Christie   standinmytruth     05-12-06     14  
         RE: Christie   tvfun     05-12-06     15  
             RE: Christie   Redbud     05-12-06     16  
             RE: Christie   standinmytruth     05-12-06     17  
   RE: Christie   sowhat     05-13-06     20  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •