The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ THIS!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

nutsforreality 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-08-03, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nutsforreality Click to send private message to nutsforreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ THIS!"
I hope this is false reporting!!

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailynews/extra/12_03/12_08d.html

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ... Chrissy gal 12-08-03 1
   RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ... bell83 12-08-03 2
       RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ... mcjesq 12-09-03 3
 Nooooooooooooooooo! KScott 12-09-03 4
 RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ... ValleyGirl 12-09-03 5
 RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ... Poncho 12-09-03 6
 Sadness!!! Tiggertramp 12-09-03 7
   RE: Sadness!!! kelli_blue 12-09-03 8
   RE: Sadness!!! reality_gal 12-09-03 9
 The whole genre is a load of steami... AMAI 12-09-03 10
 RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ... tk72 12-09-03 11
   RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ... SilverStar 12-09-03 12
 RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ... tk72 12-09-03 13
   RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ... indian girl 12-10-03 14
       RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ... smiley 12-10-03 15
           RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ... calamityc 04-15-04 16
               RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ... Lolette 04-16-04 17
                   RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ... Lolette 04-16-04 18
 RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ... quickbrightthings 04-16-04 19
   RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ... Lolette 04-16-04 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-08-03, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ THIS!"
It looks pretty serious when they quote a "statement released today". I would guess it is over.

The stories about Bob and Estella have quoted "sources", but my guess is it is over also.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-08-03, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ THIS!"
That REALLY SUCKS!!!!
They were my favorite Bachelor couple! Maybe they'll get back together.

mcjesq 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-09-03, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mcjesq Click to send private message to mcjesq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ THIS!"
This is sad news! I was so glad Andrew picked Jen--she seemed so "real", and the fact that they stayed out of the public eye for a while seemed to be a good omen. Oh well. Best of luck to them.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-09-03, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Nooooooooooooooooo!"
*pouting* I don't beleive it, can't be happening, they were my favorite couple! *walks away with tears in eyes stomping the ground*

a JSlice "ROCKS" original

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-09-03, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ THIS!"
I heard it last night on the tube, I was very surprised.
When they were on Oprah they seemed so into each other.
I should have guessed when Andrew's roomie didn't move out that Jenn's situation was only temporary. Maybe this means Jenn can get her own TV show now, seems like everyone else is doing it!
Valley Girl
"Oh Andrew, I love your rubber....."

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-09-03, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ THIS!"

That stinks!!!

Poncho

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-09-03, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Sadness!!! "
I am very bummed! I thought they had the markings of a good couple, but then again they had far more stressers than normal couples do. "Lets meet on TV, fall in love and then try to have a normal life on my families estate while still in the public eye!"

They were my faves...too bad.

Funny how the DAW's get a million dollar wedding and the real down to earth types break up...

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-09-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sadness!!! "
They were my favorite couple too.
I wonder what *happened* to cause them to break up?
Was his lifestyle too much for her? Was the media
attention too much? Did they grow apart?
I was really hoping they'd make it. It stinks that none
of the *bachelors* have stayed with their women (even if
Blob and Estella are still together now, I have no faith
that they'll STAY together permanently).

reality_gal 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-09-03, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reality_gal Click to send private message to reality_gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sadness!!! "
i liked those two and when i saw it on extra i was very surprised.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "The whole genre is a load of steaming bull"
I thought Jen & Andrew were "for real" too, but I'm getting to the point where I don't believe in this tv love b.s.

And no, Triscuit & Rye aren't convincing me, just cuz they're happily spending Four Million Dollars on their big do.

Give them 1 month, alone, with Nobody Coming Over to Interview either of them, and they'll drive each other nuts.

tk72 151 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tk72 Click to send private message to tk72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ THIS!"
I thought andrew and jen would have stuck together. They were also my favorites...man this bites. I am losing faith in this tv reality love stuff...sigh.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-03, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ THIS!"
Maybe Jen just couldn't take Andrew burping in her face anymore! LOL

tk72 151 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tk72 Click to send private message to tk72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ THIS!"
I guess it's really true. To collaberate with the previous link that was posted from nutsforreality I also found this blurb from the AP.

<http://www.msnbc.com/news/1003281.asp?0dm=L15UL>

indian girl 142 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-03, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indian%20girl Click to send private message to indian%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ THIS!"
I heard on T.V. this morning that Andrew couldn't leave singlehood behind. This cheeses me to no end, because both Andrew and Bob were in it for their 15 minutes of fame....if you can't leave your single life, then let some other guy who is in it for the right reasons be the Bachelor.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-10-03, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ THIS!"
I couldn't have said it any better

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-15-04, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ THIS!"
Dragging this old topic out because the realitytvworld homepage has a story that popped my eyes out of my head! Jen is dating Bill Rancic from the Apprentice!
You would think one reality tv guy would be enough! Especially with the way Andrew turned out. Maybe Jen didn't turn out to be allergic to the limelight either.

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-16-04, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ THIS!"
Jen Schefft and Bill Rancic on the cover http://www.usmagazine.com/

04-16-04, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ THIS!"
Bill Rancic tried to be ...Bachelor , but he end up losing to Andrew F http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailynews/extra/0404/04_15b.html

quickbrightthings 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-16-04, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail quickbrightthings Click to send private message to quickbrightthings Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ THIS!"
Must be something in the air, because I found this on my radio station website this morning

"Jenny S. is the spy on "The Bachelor". She's reporting back to Jessie Palmer about what the ladies say behind the scenes. Meantime, Bachelorette Meredith Phillips and fiance' Ian McKee are said to be over. He supposedly hates living in LA with Meredith and is moving back to New York. "

Z104
It's under "Celebrity Scoop" for 4/15.

04-16-04, 03:18 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Did Andrew & Jen BREAK UP? READ THIS!"
Meredith &Ian still together, check this info from April 16 http://www.katu.com/news/story.asp?ID=66403

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •