The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jesse on Good Day Live 4/14"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-04, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jesse on Good Day Live 4/14"
They had an interview with Jesse today on Good Day Live. However, I can't actually tell you any of the content of this interview because the hosts are so annoying that I had to tune them out and Jesse was rambling on and on a couple of times, so I tuned him out also!

But I do have a reason for starting this post!
The interview was done via satellite, and Jesse was in the deliberation room and (from what we could see) there were only 10 pictures behind him! Are these the 10 girls that are staying tonight? I couldn't make them all out because his head was blocking a few, but the ones I did see (I'm pretty sure)

Trish, Anne-Catherine, Jenny S, Jessica B, Celeste, Julie?, and Mandy Jaye?

Handcrafted by RollDdice.........Proud Member RBBRTFHLA/Greasy Food Division
"I marvel at the stars, and feel my heart overflow."
Anyone else see it, or see different girls?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jesse on Good Day Live 4/14 kelli_blue 04-14-04 1
   RE: Jesse on Good Day Live 4/14 Karennz 04-15-04 2
       RE: Jesse on Good Day Live 4/14 kelli_blue 04-15-04 3
 RE: Jesse on Good Day Live 4/14 buckeyegirl 04-16-04 4
   RE: Jesse on Good Day Live 4/14 SilverStar 04-16-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-14-04, 06:46 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Jesse on Good Day Live 4/14"
I agree with you about Good Day Live...when they do interviews, they should only have ONE person do the talking because otherwise it's just a big babblefest.
I didn't get much out of that interview either.

Karennz 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-15-04, 09:31 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Jesse on Good Day Live 4/14"
One day Jillian Barberie (gag me!) explained that, in her role as one of the three hosts on "Good Day Live," she carries equal weight with her co-hosts. She believes that part of her role is to "interject" whenever it's called for.

Well yeah, in theory that's true. But it does NOT mean that you rudely interrupt/talk over/scream over someone else just because you think what you're saying carries more weight. I used to love this show. I still love Steve Edwards (hottest middle-aged guy ever!). But I rarely watch the show anymore because I'm sick of the shrieking harpies who sit on either side of him.

Whew! I've been needing to get that off my chest for months! Thanks for the opportunity.

To keep this on-topic, I'll add that I didn't see Jesse's appearance. You don't need three guesses why!

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-15-04, 10:28 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Jesse on Good Day Live 4/14"
About Steve Edwards...you can SO tell that Dorthy and Jillian REALLY get on his nerves. Personally, I don't know HOW he does it!!

And I agree with you, he is pretty hot for an *older* man!!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Jesse on Good Day Live 4/14"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-04 AT 10:15 AM (EST)

Didn't see the show~ but didn't Celeste get eliminated last week? They probably just had random pictures up...

A Kyngsladye Original RMMW!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Jesse on Good Day Live 4/14"
Yes, Celeste was eliminated and so was Anne-Catherine. Sneaky ABC, always trying to keep us on our toes! <gag>

Handcrafted by RollDdice.........Proud Member RBBRTFHLA/Greasy Food Division
"I marvel at the stars, and feel my heart overflow."
RMMNW!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •