The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone watch Days of Our Lives?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-03, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone watch Days of Our Lives?"
Kyle from RW Chicago has landed a role. And it's not a recurring role, it's a major character, Phillip Kirikas.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives? true 04-13-03 1
 RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives? Cin 04-14-03 2
 RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives? sticks 04-14-03 3
 RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives? managerr 04-14-03 4
   RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives? Bebo 04-14-03 5
       RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives? LadyT 04-14-03 6
           RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives? BaquaR13 04-14-03 7
           RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives? smiles 04-15-03 8
 RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives? kiki_k 04-15-03 9
 RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives? Ahtumbreez 04-15-03 10
 RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives? TourGirl 04-16-03 11
   RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives? true 04-16-03 12
       RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives? LadyT 04-17-03 14
 Amazing SurvivinDawg 04-17-03 13
   RE: Amazing Lancerdude74 04-30-03 15
       RE: Amazing SurvivorBlows 04-30-03 16
           RE: Amazing LadyT 04-30-03 17
               RE: Amazing TourGirl 05-01-03 18
       RE: Amazing smiles 05-01-03 19
           RE: Amazing Lancerdude74 05-04-03 20
               RE: Amazing smiles 05-05-03 21
                   RE: Amazing Lancerdude74 05-05-03 22
                       RE: Amazing buckeyegirl 05-20-03 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-03, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives?"
GET OUT! You've got to be kidding me? Kyle? LOL! What kind of misguided publicity stunt is that? Are they that desparate? I'll give him 6 months.

Gee Kyle, what happened to your career in politics?

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-14-03, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives?"
hahaha you have GOT to be kidding me! Last I remember Kyle McTool said he would NEVER work on a soap cause he didn't consider it acting. What a joke he is.

Cin

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-14-03, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sticks Click to send private message to sticks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives?"
Supposedly he turned down Passions because it was beneath him.

Gross, Kyle is Vyle.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-14-03, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives?"
I dont watch DOOL, but a friend of mine who watches actually thinks Vyle is doing a good job and is perfect for the role. From what I understand, the character is a total slimeball, and therefore he doesn't have to act much.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-03, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives?"
The character is the amoral son of one of the show's villains. Before the other actor left, Philip was part of a huge love triangle, but since the actress involved is leaving the show and they don't currently plan to recast her character, things will be cooled down for awhile.

They wrote the character off by saying that Philip was joining the Marines, because he couldn't just sit around when there was strife in the world and wanted to get involved. Wonder whether they're going to have him "changed" from his military experience.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

04-14-03, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives?"
Even though Chloe is leaving, there still is a strong teen storyline there. I would like to see him paired with Mimi or even team up with Cassie. DOOL is the only soap, IMO, that has teens that can actually act.

http://www.tvguide.com/soaps/news/

There is the link, I forgot to post it earlier. The bit about Vyle is at the bottom of the page

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-14-03, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives?"
I can't believe Kyle is on a soap opera. I guess he looks the part... But whatever happened to modeling? Man, i never did like him! Thanks for the update Lady T!!

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-15-03, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives?"
That is funny. I never watched RW chicago, but DOOL is the only soap I watch.

I don't think that Phillip will hook up with Mimi, she is "attracted" to Rex. I think Phillip and Belle will be the surprise couple. I think Belle and Sean's relationship has fizzled out. When is his first day? After Chloe leaves???

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-15-03, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives?"
I don't watch Days, but to those of you who do, I suggest buying a big screen tv so that Vyle's abnormally huge head will fit on your screen.
And yeah, on the RW Reunion he confirmed that he turned down a role on "Passions" because soaps were "beneath him." Guess now that he sees what a rat race LA is, soaps look a lot more "classy."

compliments of GeorgiaBelle

wonders how Vyle's body doesn't topple over from the weight of his huge noggin

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-03, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives?"
Oh Yuck, I'm a DOOL's fan, but only Listen to it on my radio at work. Now I'm glad I don't Watch it. Yuck again, I never liked Kyle. Lucky Chloe, she gets to vamoose. I really liked the actor that played him before, and I hope Belle and Phillip don't get together.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-16-03, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives?"
OK, I'm confused. I DO watch DOOL, not on a daily basis, but pretty often. I actually watched most of it today, and I didn't see Phillip on or see/hear any indication that he was coming back. Also, I didn't know about Chloe leaving. Are they going to make her character die? Leave the country? Just curious. If anyone knows if Phillip is back or when he's coming back, let me know. I was wondering what was up with him . . .

Sara

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-03, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives?"
Soap Opera Digest reports his first airdate will be May 13.

Soap City has an interview with Kyle here-

http://www.soapcity.com/days/index2.html

04-17-03, 02:09 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Anyone watch Days of Our Lives?"
He is such a tool. You know his girlfriend is Lori from RW back to New York. I am afraid though, that his big head will make my TV explode.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Amazing"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-03 AT 07:12 AM (EST)

Truly amazing. I used to watch Days of Our Lives while in college (and met some gorgeous women in doing so ), and a little bit in the early 1990s... but it must be 12-13 years since I stopped watching it.

The villian back then was Victor Kiriakis... and there is still a Kiriakis as the villain on the show!

So basically we can not watch for a decade, and then pick right back up where we left off and hardly miss a beat!

Edited to add: And timelines are relative... when I was watching, Carrie Brady (daughter of Roman and Marlena) was about 4-6 years old... in a week's time she became a teenager. (* "Let's do the Time Warp a-gaaaiinnn...." *)

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Lancerdude74 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-30-03, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lancerdude74 Click to send private message to Lancerdude74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Amazing"
Actually Victor Kiriakis IS still on the show, so I guess times REALLY don't change.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-03, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Amazing"
Guess I should report this as a news story... is this the evil mustached Victor guy that lived in an island castle or something and was married to a woman named Nicki??? Am I even talking about the right show?

My mother used to have that show on every day when we got home from school back when I was in high school... all I remember was some cute blonde girl named Cricket or Grasshopper or something like that.

-SB

04-30-03, 09:58 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Amazing"
Sorry Webby, you are thinking of Young and the Restless.

BTW, has anyone seen Kyle on here? How is his acting going?

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-01-03, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Amazing"
I could be wrong, but I don't think he's been on the show yet. I think he's gonna be on in early May, so maybe within the next few weeks. Can't wait to see what happens! I think it's really gonna crack me up!

Sara

05-01-03, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Amazing"
Yes, but he is not really the villian that he used to be. Although he is making Nicole's life very hard. I think that is about to change though with this accident. I think Tony is kind of filling that role. He has been around a while too.

Kyle will be the third person to fill the Phillip role. I liked the original Phillip. I wonder what happened to him.

05-04-03, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lancerdude74 Click to send private message to Lancerdude74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Amazing"
I think Philip is going to be the "mystery date" that Belle, Mimi, and Cassie were competing for.

05-05-03, 01:53 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Amazing"
I think you are right! If that is true then Belle will definately win and have a date with surprise. . .Phillip! Which ofcource fits with my Bell, Phillip, Shawn love triangle theory.

Hmmm . . . wonder how he got out of the military???

05-05-03, 07:20 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Amazing"
It's Days of our Lives! Do they really need to explain anything?

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-03, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Amazing"
Just in case any one was wondering, the actor was on Days today, so it looks like his contract has started. (He can't be any worse then the last Philip they had.)

A Proud owner of a Kyngsladye Original
"I believe the most important single thing, beyond discipline and creativity,is daring to dare" Maya Angelou

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •