The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-11-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La..."
phlinky ~ that's exactly what I was thinking. Antonia never intended to get help ... except help getting on TV. How dare they make such an adorable DAW actually do any W-O-R-K! She wanted to play, party, & hook-up on Real World ... not solve any problems or change anything about herself or her life-style. That was never her intent. She may very well be depressed ... depressed that she didn't get what she wanted for once! What I don't get is that SO has to know ... if a person doesn't want to change, they usually won't (note: Lisa1). Then again, after watching this season, I see SO isn't really about change, it's just another of the hundreds of reality shows which occupy almost 60% of programming today. When, oh when is this phase of television going to end?!!! It's not really "reality" it's more like contrived-somewhat scripted-pseudo-reality. I guess the format has taken the place of shock-talk programming but still gives national TV time to the fringes of society, those who really don't represent the 90+% of this nations true real people (at least I pray they don't!!!!)

Then again, sadly Antonia is MUCH like many her age. I see it every day. My daughter is a few years younger and has been given more than I'm sure we should have. But, thank God, she is now a smart sensible college senior who is putting all that energy and determination into working hard for her chosen career. She had her party days but now sees the futility and lack of reward in it other than a fun night on the town which had to continually be followed up by another & another & another just so your life wouldn't be completely empty and void of any substance. That whole scene now disgusts her and she gets irritated as her prior party friends never move on and do something more with themselves. Nothing wrong with a fun night partying ... as a reward for a job well done, an occasional night out, etc ... not as your whole life. I thank God every day that our daughter does have a great head on her shoulders, has become a hard working, determined, goal-oriented young adult that feels the reward of working hard to achieve something. She much prefers the deep lasting reward from achieving a tough goal to nightly partying.

Sadly, Antonia has probably never felt what it's like to push yourself to achieve more than you ever thought possible. She appears to have always feigned incompetence (as in ... "I just don't know how to use a ruler") and had someone at her beck & call who picked up and did it for her. She better take note of the life Lisa1 now leads. Anyone want to end up like her???? YIKES!!!! Antonia is probably like many I have tutored ... didn't even know how to fully use her mind or body ... to push herself. Once even the slightest bit of effort was needed they'd quit ... act like the work was beneath them, they are just too cool. Isn't that just how humans avoid putting in effort and risking anything? Antonia needs to be pushed ... learn the true reward of achievement.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy.....   AmazonBlue     05-09-06       
   RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   beckettrep     05-09-06     1  
     RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   started over again and again     05-10-06     2  
         RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   Cleverone     05-10-06     3  
             RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   cronemoon     05-10-06     8  
                 RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   EMTBGRL     05-10-06     19  
             RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   Redbud     05-10-06     18  
     RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   Hateeveryone     05-10-06     6  
         RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   AmazonBlue     05-10-06     22  
   RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   cleogrl     05-10-06     4  
     RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   Juliejo     05-10-06     5  
   RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   jpl2238     05-10-06     7  
     RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   NicNac     05-10-06     9  
         RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   watches too much     05-10-06     10  
             RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   Bellachic     05-10-06     11  
         RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   banks     05-10-06     16  
             RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   EMTBGRL     05-10-06     17  
                 RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   banks     05-11-06     30  
     RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   AmazonBlue     05-10-06     23  
   RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   sowatcher333     05-10-06     12  
   RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   Notty     05-10-06     13  
     RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   MelJ     05-10-06     14  
         RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   jpl2238     05-10-06     15  
             RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   mikaela643     05-10-06     20  
   RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   JustBNMe     05-10-06     21  
     RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   Cleverone     05-11-06     24  
         RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   Boots12565     05-11-06     25  
             RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   Cleverone     05-11-06     26  
                 RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   vasharpmom     05-11-06     27  
                     RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   EMTBGRL     05-11-06     28  
                         RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   phlinky     05-11-06     29  
                             RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   Baxtera     05-11-06     31  
                                 RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   MLP4evr     05-12-06     37  
                             RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   Juliejo     05-11-06     32  
                             RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   26mitogo     05-11-06     33  
                                 RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and La...   Baxtera     05-11-06     34  
                                      Antionia is Just Spoiled and Lazy....   Redbud     05-11-06     35  
                                         RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and L...   Baxtera     05-11-06     36  
                                             RE: Antionia is Just Spoiled and L...   started over again and again     05-12-06     38  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •