The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nom Ceremony"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-04, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nom Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-04 AT 08:39 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-27-04 AT 08:36 PM (EST)

Marvin just called everyone in for the nom ceremony.
ETA: Through the wonderful fish tank I see Nakomis, Karen and Drew at the table
I saw Drew, Karen and Nakomis pull their keys, cannot see anyone else through the tank.
They are all walking around now, cannot see a key around CB neck.
Still have not seen Adria or Diane
However seems that it went the way Marvin and Diane talked about
ETA: It's offical Marvin put up CB and Adria

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nom Ceremony rhea 08-27-04 1
   RE: Nom Ceremony Cesar Geronimo 08-27-04 2
       RE: Nom Ceremony rhea 08-27-04 3
           RE: Nom Ceremony badger 08-27-04 4
       RE: Nom Ceremony anotherkim 08-27-04 5
           RE: Nom Ceremony true 08-27-04 6
               RE: Nom Ceremony anotherkim 08-27-04 7
                   RE: Nom Ceremony true 08-27-04 8
                       RE: Nom Ceremony munson 08-28-04 9
                           RE: Nom Ceremony DrCarol 08-28-04 10
                           RE: Nom Ceremony true 08-28-04 11
                               RE: Nom Ceremony zazzy 08-28-04 12
                           RE: Nom Ceremony Drive My Car 08-28-04 14
           RE: Nom Ceremony Menses 08-29-04 23
 RE: Nom Ceremony Oscirus 08-28-04 13
 RE: Nom Ceremony vixie 08-28-04 15
 RE: Nom Ceremony Glass 08-28-04 16
   RE: Nom Ceremony true 08-28-04 17
       Dumb Wacko Jacko 08-29-04 18
       RE: Nom Ceremony Drive My Car 08-29-04 19
       RE: Nom Ceremony Glass 08-29-04 20
           RE: Nom Ceremony Jims02 08-29-04 21
           RE: Nom Ceremony true 08-29-04 22
               RE: Nom Ceremony volsfan 08-29-04 24
                   RE: Nom Ceremony KObrien_fan 08-29-04 26
                   RE: Nom Ceremony true 08-29-04 27
               RE: Nom Ceremony Jims02 08-29-04 25
                   RE: Nom Ceremony true 08-29-04 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rhea 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-27-04, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rhea Click to send private message to rhea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
WOW! Adria is sure to go........I think Diane needs to go.

Cesar Geronimo 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-27-04, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cesar%20Geronimo Click to send private message to Cesar%20Geronimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
That was stupid on his part --- his only chance at real allies were cowboy and adria --- drew has diane and nakomis has the psycho

rhea 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-27-04, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rhea Click to send private message to rhea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
I agree he should have stuck with the twins......they are strong players........diane isn't trustworthy.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-27-04, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
what... and adria is?!?

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
monumentally stupid. Epic. He's now the 4th person in a 4 person group. That was some real smart playing on his part. How does he think he'll beat any of them in the finals?

He should have teamed up with Adria and Cowboy and taken out Diane this week and shot for Nakomis next week.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--it never fails that players I begin to like do something stupid.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-04 AT 10:34 PM (EST)

Actually, he's now in 5th, (N/K/Di/Dr/M/CB/A is the current pecking order, according to Nakomis) and that's if the remaining nom this week doesn't win HOH next week. I give up on this show. The rest have already proved to be idiots. Marvin was the last hope. Now he's gone and made the dumbest move to date. As Buggy says...Bring on Survivor.

Marvin did tell CB that if veto gets used, he'll put up Karen, and campaign for her to go. uh huh.

yeah, well, my butt launched a thousand tug boats just yesterday. --Executive Princess Pooh

edited to clarify between Diane and Drew.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
yeah, I forgot about Drew, but I think that he ASSUMES he outranks Drew, which is even sadder. I read that Karen and Nikomis said that THEY didn't promise Marvin he'd be safe next week, so if one of them win HOH then he goes up.

WTF was he thinking? I just don't understand. Not at all.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--NMNW!!!

08-27-04, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
Marvin told Diane that he hoped the final 4 would be M/Di/Dr/N. You'd think that after the huge pinky swear flap, he'd realize that they're not going to dump Karen before him.

I saw the convo you are referring to. Karen and Nak were discussing Diane. They were not pleased that Diane made a deal with Marvin. They think it could come back to hurt the two of them.

Karen also said that Diane makes her nervous. She said her cocky, confident, behavior is going to get her in trouble. She also commented about her immaturity, and said she is like a highschool girl who would throw gum in another girls hair if she didn't like her. (too kind a description, IMO)

No, Nak and Karen didn't promise Marvin, but they said they will go to him beforehand and say he is being used as a pawn against whoever is left this week. Nak says if he agrees, than whatever happens to him isn't really their fault, becasue he agreed up front. (that is, if either of them win HOH.)

yeah, well, my butt launched a thousand tug boats just yesterday. --Executive Princess Pooh

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-28-04, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
Ugh! The two of you, really!

Marv is the not the fifth in a five man alliance. He is the swing between two pairs, ala Kathy in Marquesas. He's this season's Will/Lisa/Jun.

And he's playing the smartest game in the house.

And if he can go up against Diane in the finals, he just might pull it off.

DrCarol 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-28-04, 05:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DrCarol Click to send private message to DrCarol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
If Marvin can pull it off he probably will WIN since Diane's creating ememies with everyone that will be in the Jury except Will. By Sept 25th I'm sure the 'evicted paradise' gossip will be in full force and Will may or may not listen but he did say he liked Marvin alot and they do have a 'blcok bond'.

08-28-04, 10:38 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
Marv is the not the fifth in a five man alliance.

You're right about that, because Marvin has no alliance. He is 5th in the pecking order of the alliance, just as I said.

So, you really think he's in a great postition? Once A and CB go, the next two in the majorities order, Marvin is next in line. That's if the remining person this week doesn't win HOH next week. (true, Marvin isn't a target of either of them, at least he wasn't until this week. That only makes his noms more stupid.) He should have nominated people who were targeting him, not people who were not. Diane, Nak, and Karen were the only ones targeting Marvin, and he's played right into their plan!

After the HUGE deal that was made about breaking a promise, do you really think that when/if it gets to those 5 players that Marvin won't get picked off? Which pair is going to screw over 2 more jury votes to keep Marvin in the game? How could any of the pinky group justify that? It goes against everything they've been complaining about for the past weeks.

Marvin bought himself one more week with the pinky alliance. Stupid thing is, he had that week anyway! The only way he makes it further is to win every HOH from here on out. Yeah, I guess it could happen, but I hardly consider that the smartest game in the house.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-28-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
I agree with you, True. Marvin's not getting eliminated is based on getting someone from an alliance to turn on their alliance in the future. He will have to stir the pot to make them uncomfortable and insecure. Marvin could do it, but why force the long shot?

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Nom Ceremony"

Ugh! The two of you, really!

Huh? I don't get what this means.
This is the speculation board, why shouldn't Kim and True discuss their opinions on the players strategy ( or lack of)?
You can dissagree, but they have the right to their opinion.

Menses 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-29-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Menses Click to send private message to Menses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
Agreed....It was a foolish move that will cost him. When are people going to learn that you cannot take this game personally unless its over the top (ie..jase urinating on towels...allegedly). Sure you might not like them, but the game changes from week to week...sometimes your enemy can be your best friend...There goes half a million bucks

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-28-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
Alright Nailbone I am pulling the award out of the closet cuz if this isn't the dumbest move of the season we have some intensly moronic players.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-28-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
Can't we all just get along? (sob, sob)

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-28-04, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
Well, I'm with Munson on this one. What were Marvin's options? If he had put up Nakomis and Diane, for example, he's only making himself a target to the pinky alliance, and he's practically killing his veto chance because should he be up with A next week, veto still kills one of his allies.

This way, I think he's still not a huge target. I think only a few people would be interested at all in putting him up in the first place... A/CB would still put up a pinky swear alliancer, and the pinky swear alliance will either digest itself or target A if she's still around. And if he wins veto, nobody attached to him goes up. The only stupid play here would be the other players taking Marvin or cowboy out next. Sometimes in a competitve game you have to depend on the other players being rational.

-Glass

08-28-04, 05:47 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
What were Marvin's options?

Starting with this week, cut to final 6-

He could have alligned with CB and A, and put up Di and Nak. Drew would probably swing that way, and Di or Nak would be gone this week. If one of they used veto, put up Karen. Still, one of the pinky group is out this week. Even if Drew doesn't vote his way, then Marvin breaks the tie.

Cut to Final 5

At this point, only 2 pinkies left going for HOH, and if one of them win it, they really can't hold it against Marvin for breaking up their alliance, since he wasn't a part of the pinky group to begin with. They'd still be on their pinky hunting mission, and Adria would be the target. They'd only have 2 people going for HOH, so chances are, one of Marvin's new allies would get it anyway.

Cut to Final 4

Even if A went out final 5, Marvin would still have CB, and probably Drew (if Diane went that week, than for sure Drew) against only 2 pinky members, one of which wouldn't be eligible for HOH, if A was the one gone. It would still be M/CB/D agains K/N. That's 3-2. If either K or N wins HOH, remember only one could play if A goes the week before, he still has a much better chance for one of his side M/CB/D winning HOH that week, since it would be 3 playing against 1.

At that point, you'd nominate the remaining 2 pinkies, cutting them down to one.

Cut to final 3

Marvin final 4 at this point, and it's a pretty good bet that both CB and Drew would want to go against him in the finals, rather than each other. Either that, or he could make a deal with the 1 remaining pinky (although this would be dumb, as they have friends on the jury) Final pinky gets cut. If final pinky wins HOH at this point, chances are, they'd most likely want to eliminate either Drew or CB, as they are a bigger threat than Marvin to win the money.

Cut to final 2

Marvin sails to the finals without betraying anyone. Either he wins final HOH and picks his opponent, or either CB or Drew would think they have a better chance against Marvin than each other. Marvin could even make a final 2 deal with one of them, but he doesn't really have to.

By nominating A and CB this week, all he guaranteed for himself is that A will go this week, CB next week (barring HOH win of course) and the pinkies will put out Marvin the following week. Best he can do unless HE wins HOH, is 5th place, as the others have all sworn alliances to remove Marvin before they turn on each other. (see original pinky swear) He played right into their plan with this nom, without getting anything but an empty promise from Diane for 1 safe week with her only. Stupid move.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-29-04, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Dumb"
Ok, lets say Adria goes next week. Who ever wins head of household will nominate him next week with CB. Unless Cowboy wins and he will nominate Marvin and whoever (probably Karen). So this move is dumb no matter how you look at it.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-04, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
I don't worship True because she is my friend, she is my frined because I worship her.
The woman speaks the Truth!

Oh ya, and I agree.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-29-04, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
LOL, VERY well argued True. You make a compelling case against Marvin's move... but I'm just not ready yet to accept that:

1) The pinky swear alliance will be upheld
2) Drew is likely to form a real block with CB and the twins and Marvin with Diane still in the house
3) That Marvin is at all likely to be accepted as a real player in the twins block. I find it more likely that we'd see a Van Boys situation again with Marvin playing for fourth at the very best after Nakomis, Karen and Diane (None of whom are at all likely to vote him out next week anymore... and I wouldn't put money on him going the week after either).

So the cases have been argued, and I guess we'll see in the next three weeks whether I'm wrong... I'm putting my very young posting reputation on the line!

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-04, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
2) Drew is likely to form a real block with CB and the twins and Marvin with Diane still in the house

Yeah, Drew's what makes me hesitant to accept true's breakdown. If Nakomis or Karen win HOH this week, I could see that idea being tossed around, getting rid of Drew. *If* they were smart, they'd realize that Diane may run off to Marvin and CB/Adria.

I'm only beginning to think this way, because I'm cynical enough to think they'll do dumb things.

New TAR5 Game - Place your bets!

08-29-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
LOL indeed, Glass! I'm surprised it made any sense.

1) The pinky swear alliance will be upheld

My entire reasoning depends on the pinky alliance sticking together. If they don't, they will be the biggest.hypocrits.ever. I just don't see how, after the way they jumped on the twins for breaking it, that they would have the nerve to break it themselves. I also can't belive that Marvin would base his stragtegy on that slim hope.

Well, if Marvin would have nominated Diane this week, as I suggested, this wouldn't be problem at all. All Marvin needed was two votes to oust Diane, and he would have had them from CB and A. To cover veto, he could put Drew up against Diane, and if either Karen or Nak were to save Di, put the other one up. Neither Nak or Karen would sacrifice the other to save Diane.

3) That Marvin is at all likely to be accepted as a real player in the twins block.

There is no more twins block! A is all alone in the house, so she would allign with anyone who would save her.

I find it more likely that we'd see a Van Boys situation again with Marvin playing for fourth at the very best after Nakomis, Karen and Diane (None of whom are at all likely to vote him out next week anymore... and I wouldn't put money on him going the week after either).

The pinkies have already promised Drew 4th. Diane needs Drew for a chance at final 2, since K/N are a tight duo. Their plan was, and still is, to get A this week, CB next week, and Marvin the week after that. Marvin didn't improve his place in the pecking order AT ALL with his noms. Once A and CB are out, there will be nobody for Marvin to allign with, as all the remaining players are firmly alligned with each other.

Marvin could have put himself in control this week, and formed a firm alliance to get to the end of the game. Instead, he is leaving his fate up to chance HOH wins, and the mercy of the pinky alliance. I just don't see how it was a good move for him. He may get lucky, but a lot of things have to happen for him to go much further, where if he'd taken control now, he'd be in a much more secure place in the game.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-04 AT 04:40 PM (EST)

True...you and I have seen a few plays differently this season and I don't disagree with you on this point. However, there is something I am not sure of...does Marvin know the pinky square alliance pecking order?

If he does know the pecking order...he is dumber than I thought! If he doesn't know the pecking order...how would he know that he was not helping himself out? I know your prolly gonna say that he should know that once down to the pinkies...he is next to go! I was just curious if he knew of the pecking order.

The thing that absolutely amazes me about Marvin's nominations is that he has nominated two people in the house that are on the outside looking in on the alliance thingy.

If I were HOH, I would either go for someone gunning at me or for the most powerful alliance block...which he did neither!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-04, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
And, ironically enough, what did Marvin say to A (was it A?) when she nominated him a couple weeks ago..."You should be targeting an alliance to break them up, Why do you need to nominate me, I am alone and powerless"

I think he knows the answer. If you don't get rid of the entire alliance power, then you leave one rogue desparate player that will align with other rogue singles. Look at CB as a perfect example of someone whose alliance mates have been gone for a while, yet there he sits getting closer to the money.

When it gets to 5 and you have 2 groups of 2, it makes sense for one of the 2 groups to get together with the single to evict the other pair.

In any case, I think the pinky swear alliance will crumble as we get closer to the money.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

08-29-04, 05:26 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
Hey Vols!

I don't think he knows their exact pecking order, but he does know that Karen, Diane, and Nak are what's left of the pinkies. He also knows that Drew is hooked to Diane. He also knows that he was never a member of their group, so I don't see why he's helping them out this week, when they are the ones who are going after him. Sure, they may have targeted A first, but I think Nak, Karen, and Drew would have targeted Marvin next, even before CB. The only one who wants CB next is Diane, and that's because she made a deal this week with Marvin, plus, she hates CB.

Marvin told Diane that his dream final 4 was Marvin, Diane, Drew, and Nakomis. I just don't see why he thinks they would dump Karen at this point, and take him instead. Especially after all the lecturing that Nakomis and Diane have done about breaking the damn pinky swear!

Barring a CB HOH win next week, I believe he will go, and I think Marvin will be on the block with him, being told he is a pawn. Only Diane wouldn't nominate Marvin next week, since she promised him she wouldn't. I expect as long as CB has been eliminated, Diane will throw the competition so she doesn't get put in that position.

Nakomis may also try to throw the competition, so she isn't directly responsible for CB getting the boot.

That leaves Karen, Drew, and CB as the real players in the next HOH. I can't imagine that Drew would want to be the one to get CB out either, so that leaves Karen. It wouldn't surpise me if they all throw the comp to Karen, since she hasn't had to tick of anyone yet, and it's her turn to be the bad guy. Trouble with that is, she doesn't really want it either.

As annoying as CB is, I hope he does win next week, so the pinkies have to scramble, and turn on each other. Otherwise, they will just pick off CB and Marvin as planned, and then it will be Drew/Diane against Karen/Nakomis at the end.

Marvin needs CB to win also, as it's his only chance of breaking up the pack of 4. Stupid thing is, he could have done it himself, without causing a lot of ill will toward him, since he didn't have to uphold the pinky swear for the others.

If he thinks he is making points with Will on the jury, he's stupid. He loses points with the twins, who are two votes instead of one, and if Marvin goes up against anyone from the pinky alliance at the end, he won't get Wills vote anyway!

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-04, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
Their plan was, and still is, to get A this week, CB next week, and Marvin the week after that. Marvin didn't improve his place in the pecking order AT ALL with his noms.

That's true (no pun intended) at this moment. However, after watching this show, I've noticed that two weeks is a long time in the Big Brother time. Heck, in *one* week, the players usually end up changing their strategies a bit. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Nakomis/Karen or Drew/Diane eyeing each other suspiciously next week. They might even let Marvin do the dirty work for them.

New TAR5 Game - Place your bets!

08-29-04, 05:32 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Nom Ceremony"
Umm Jims, shouldn't you be working on some loaded questions instead of slumming her on the bb board???

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Nakomis/Karen or Drew/Diane eyeing each other suspiciously next week.

Next week? Na, they are already! At lease Karen has been planting seeds of doubt with Nakomis about Diane for awhile now. They may want to target Drew before Marvin, but the week that Drew voted out Natalie, they promised him that he could trust them, and that he was one of their group.

They might even let Marvin do the dirty work for them.

I'm sure they'd love to, but Marvin can't play for HOH next week, so their only target will be CB. Maybe the week after that, one of the pairs will consider throwing the comp to Marvin, but they'd have to have his assurance that he won't be targeting them instead. Problem with that is, they have no idea where Marvin stands, and they're all too afraid of him to ask him.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •