The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Playin..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel2 4544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-17-17, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl..."
#1 & #2: So which is which? Please make up your mind! I write what I think happened in both cases. I didn't use probably or some other form to indicate speculation in #1 but then you'd still be upset. I wasn't there so EVERYTHING I say about what we didn't see on TV has to be speculation but it's based on watching 35 seasons of this crap.

#4 Thanks for transcribing my sentence, I edited the error because I clearly meant to write Mike blamed Ben for lying to him. As for the Jessica comment, I simply meant that Aruba would never buy someone LIKE Jessica accusing Ben of lying but Dr. Mike has more credibility even to him.

5- I know that men can have balance but Aruba said that the balance beam meant that only women could win the F12 IC. The F11IC proves him wrong but he'll cartainly use Ryan's beating heart to say the F11 IC was harder physically. I'd point out that Ryan had less problems with the F11 IC than the F12 one!

6- The fact that YOU don't remember it doesn't mean it wasn't memorable. Many viewers loved Sandra for doing that. She even did it in Heroes vs Vilains, spying on Russell when he went searching for idols.

7- I'm not taking credit away from Lauren, just stating that it took her a few days to find it. Isn't that a fact?! Also, it is a fact that Cole was the first to have his hand on the nails so he had the first opportunity. This isn't a criticism of Lauren at all so please stop twisting my words.

PS. I forgot to mention that you have to stand far enough from the wall that your back is parallel to the floor. Try it now and ask for a woman, any woman, any size, to do it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Playin...   RollDdice     11-15-17       
   RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   Aruba     11-16-17     1  
     RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   michel2     11-16-17     2  
         RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   kingfish     11-17-17     3  
             RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   michel2     11-17-17     4  
                 RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   kingfish     11-17-17     5  
                     RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   michel2     11-17-17     6  
                         RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   kingfish     11-17-17     9  
                             RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   Aruba     11-17-17     10  
                                 RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   michel2     11-18-17     11  
                                     RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   Aruba     11-18-17     14  
                                         RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   michel2     11-19-17     23  
                             RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   michel2     11-18-17     12  
                                 RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   kingfish     11-18-17     16  
                                     RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   michel2     11-18-17     19  
                                         RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   kingfish     11-19-17     24  
                         RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   Aruba     11-18-17     15  
                             RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   kingfish     11-18-17     20  
                                 RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   Aruba     11-19-17     22  
         RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   Aruba     11-17-17     7  
             RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   michel2     11-18-17     18  
                 RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   Aruba     11-19-17     25  
                     RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   michel2     11-22-17     29  
                         RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep08: "Pl...   Aruba     11-22-17     31  
   I'm fixing a hole where the rain ge...   kingfish     11-17-17     8  
     RE: I'm fixing a hole where the rai...   Aruba     11-18-17     13  
         RE: I'm fixing a hole where the rai...   kingfish     11-18-17     17  
             RE: I'm fixing a hole where the rai...   Aruba     11-19-17     21  
                 RE: I'm fixing a hole where the rai...   kingfish     11-19-17     26  
                     RE: I'm fixing a hole where the rai...   Aruba     11-21-17     27  
                         RE: I'm fixing a hole where the rai...   kingfish     11-21-17     28  
                             RE: I'm fixing a hole where the rai...   Aruba     11-22-17     30  
                                 RE: I'm fixing a hole where the rai...   kingfish     11-23-17     32  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •