The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E12: Will Burton Fish?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

zorrosurvives 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-11-03, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zorrosurvives Click to send private message to zorrosurvives Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"E12: Will Burton Fish?"
Please help if you have any spoiling thoughts on this. I am playing the official CBS Survivor game - winner gets a GMC Envoy Xuv.
I have to guess if Burton will fish before he gets booted. Also See BS says: One castaway sabotages the tribe's survival efforts in order to seek revenge. Do you think Sandra hides/breaks the spear, or as Marco suggests, does Burton hide it before TC?

The important question is, does he actually catch fish this week? I have to choose between "catch fish" and "says tribe name". Do you think he may talk about "Outcast" this week, when he talks to Lil? Which is more likely?

This is all speculation, but I would greatly appreciate any help. (Very sorry if I offend anyone with this post, but I am in the top 10 nationwide, and it is close.) Have not seen an off topic related to the game. Any ideas?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: E12: Will Burton Fish? Scarlett O Hara 12-11-03 1
 RE: E12: Will Burton Fish? angelworth29 12-11-03 2
 RE: E12: Will Burton Fish? geg6 12-11-03 3
   RE: E12: Will Burton Fish? zorrosurvives 12-11-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-11-03, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: E12: Will Burton Fish?"
Zorro,

Of course he'll fish! No one has said the tribe name for the past two episodes. Go with the fish. Now here's the question-what bonus points are you assigning to the rest? Here are my thoughts - Dead-a - gets naked, Lil- Sings, and Johnny Does'nt Play Fair - Maybe he'll sing too. What are you thoughts?

Scarlet

angelworth29 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-11-03, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelworth29 Click to send private message to angelworth29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: E12: Will Burton Fish?"
Which tribe name does he have to say? It's possible that in a confessional he makes a comment about telling Lil an Outcast would win. It's also possible that he makes a comment about being a former Drake. If he and Jon are the ones to receive the reward from the challenge, it's possible he doesn't catch fish for the others, or brings food back for them. Just a few thoughts. Good Luck!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-11-03, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: E12: Will Burton Fish?"
Burton will probably fish, but do you really want Burton on your team? You could cancel out any real gains from bonus points because he's being voted off tonight! I think it's Jon sleeps away, Lil sings, Darrah gets naked, and Sandra (the last of the Rupertettes) says the tribe name.

zorrosurvives 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-11-03, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zorrosurvives Click to send private message to zorrosurvives Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: E12: Will Burton Fish?"
Burton is neutral. Any points he loses for being voted off (-20) will be made up if he wins the RC (+20).

Christa did say Lil sings a lot, but will it make the show? Sleeping is a good bet for all, maybe they will fall asleep if Dud-rah starts talking. Getting naked seems to be Dud-rah's biggest asset. I think I have my ideas for the others. Just don't know if Burton fishes and then hides the spear before TC. Can't imagine Sandra hiding the spear after the fish-gate fiasco.

By the way, do we see any shots of anyone actually sleeping? They are lying around the shelter. Maybe one dozes off.

Guess we will find out tonight.

Hoping your comments are "real" advice and not the suggestions of others in the top 10 who want me to move down. -LOL

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •