URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 4538
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"E12: Will Burton Fish?"

Posted by zorrosurvives on 12-11-03 at 03:14 PM
Please help if you have any spoiling thoughts on this. I am playing the official CBS Survivor game - winner gets a GMC Envoy Xuv.
I have to guess if Burton will fish before he gets booted. Also See BS says: One castaway sabotages the tribe's survival efforts in order to seek revenge. Do you think Sandra hides/breaks the spear, or as Marco suggests, does Burton hide it before TC?

The important question is, does he actually catch fish this week? I have to choose between "catch fish" and "says tribe name". Do you think he may talk about "Outcast" this week, when he talks to Lil? Which is more likely?

This is all speculation, but I would greatly appreciate any help. (Very sorry if I offend anyone with this post, but I am in the top 10 nationwide, and it is close.) Have not seen an off topic related to the game. Any ideas?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: E12: Will Burton Fish?"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 12-11-03 at 03:47 PM
Zorro,

Of course he'll fish! No one has said the tribe name for the past two episodes. Go with the fish. Now here's the question-what bonus points are you assigning to the rest? Here are my thoughts - Dead-a - gets naked, Lil- Sings, and Johnny Does'nt Play Fair - Maybe he'll sing too. What are you thoughts?

Scarlet

Posted by angelworth29 on 12-11-03 at 04:02 PM
Which tribe name does he have to say? It's possible that in a confessional he makes a comment about telling Lil an Outcast would win. It's also possible that he makes a comment about being a former Drake. If he and Jon are the ones to receive the reward from the challenge, it's possible he doesn't catch fish for the others, or brings food back for them. Just a few thoughts. Good Luck!

Posted by geg6 on 12-11-03 at 04:05 PM
Burton will probably fish, but do you really want Burton on your team? You could cancel out any real gains from bonus points because he's being voted off tonight! I think it's Jon sleeps away, Lil sings, Darrah gets naked, and Sandra (the last of the Rupertettes) says the tribe name.

Posted by zorrosurvives on 12-11-03 at 05:07 PM
Burton is neutral. Any points he loses for being voted off (-20) will be made up if he wins the RC (+20).

Christa did say Lil sings a lot, but will it make the show? Sleeping is a good bet for all, maybe they will fall asleep if Dud-rah starts talking. Getting naked seems to be Dud-rah's biggest asset. I think I have my ideas for the others. Just don't know if Burton fishes and then hides the spear before TC. Can't imagine Sandra hiding the spear after the fish-gate fiasco.

By the way, do we see any shots of anyone actually sleeping? They are lying around the shelter. Maybe one dozes off.

Guess we will find out tonight.

Hoping your comments are "real" advice and not the suggestions of others in the top 10 who want me to move down. -LOL