The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Intentional Losers?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

shmay7 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-10-07, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shmay7 Click to send private message to shmay7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Intentional Losers?"
I have yet to read anyone speculating that Ravu might have intentionally lost the IC.

If I remember correctly, just prior to IC, Ravu was discussing who would benefit them after the merge. And they realized that it was important for them that Stacy and Boo NOT get voted off. If they were to win the IC, in all likelihood, one of them would have been voted off. So take matters into their own hands, lose the IC, and vote off Dre.

And the attitude(they didn't seem to upset that they were WAY off the mark) and performance of Alex and Ed (and maybe even Mook) sure made it seem to me that they were trying to throw the Challenge.

But "you've got to get up pretty early in the morning to get one over on me" Lisi blew the deal with her attitude and stupidity.

Anyone else feel this way?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Intentional Losers? Aruba 04-10-07 1
   RE: Intentional Losers? shmay7 04-10-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-10-07, 05:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Intentional Losers?"
Welcome to the boards, shmay7.

Extremely doubtful. When a tribe implicates throwing an IC it's preluded by the tribemates DIRECTLY discussing the plan to intentionally lose. The Producers would have been quick to pick up on that and the conversation that would have been had to make that decision would have undoubtedly been included in this past episode.

If, in fact, there is a shread of truth in that and they STILL keep Dre, then they're even more idiotic than I think they are.

"Let's go to the videotape"

shmay7 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-10-07, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shmay7 Click to send private message to shmay7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Intentional Losers?"
Thank for the welcome Aruba.

I was anticipating that we would learn this week that they intentionally lost the IC and in the end, Lisi was annoying enough to change their plans.

But I suppose that you are correct in that it would have provided more dramatic tv if they had shown the intent to lose and then they did not actually vote Dre off.

I was giving them too much credit in assuming that they were smart enough to follow through on such a plan, and yet conceding that they were stupid enough not to follow through on it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •