The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jury Question"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

XXL Survivor 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-07-07, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jury Question"
Given some of the loud obnoxious people that have been Survivor "jurors", how does the show manage to keep them so quiet all the time. Is there a strict rule against them speaking where they would lose some money if they did? Besides Nate giggling a few times last season and an occasional roll of the eyes from the Miami girl in season 1, you rarely even see any expression whatsoever from the jury. Why?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jury Question vince3 04-07-07 1
 RE: Jury Question michel 04-07-07 2
   RE: Jury Question Ripley 04-07-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-07, 01:26 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Jury Question"
I can't answer for definite, but I'm sure the producers have a few words with the jury before each of the subsequent Tribal Councils.

That, and if necessary, lots and lots of retakes and edits........

Cyg's 3 faces of Vince McMahon...

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-07, 03:17 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Jury Question"
The jury have been silent but not without reactions. Sarge and Chad shared "High Fives" when Leann was booted. Jamie and BJ were elbowing each other and practically rolling on the floor laughing at any remark that made Stephenie look bad. Courtney was pretending to be throwing up whenever Danielle spoke. There has been many memorable reactions. Orders and editing take care of the excess.

Ripley 196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-07-07, 08:12 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Jury Question"
Jeff really seems to be on top of things and asks some great questions at TC.But it would be great to see if the last juror to join the council to ask one question during the game instead of the final TC,because I don't think Jeff sees everything.As long as it didn't get out of hand.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •