The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How did any of the SO chicks get picked this season"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angel Baby 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-17-05, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel%20Baby Click to send private message to Angel%20Baby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How did any of the SO chicks get picked this season"
I am glad to see Tj actually improving herself. She was my least favorite, but now the rest of them chicks just seem to be livin it up in beverly hills on SO tab.
I went to 2 starting over casting calls, and I have some serious and pretty interesting issues, and they sent me packing.
When I saw this season's lineup of HG's, man I had to wonder how the heck they were even chosen.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How did any of the SO chicks ge... iyanlarox 11-17-05 1
   RE: How did any of the SO chicks ge... Angel Baby 11-17-05 2
       RE: How did any of the SO chicks ge... Amalfi coast girl 11-17-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

iyanlarox 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-17-05, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iyanlarox Click to send private message to iyanlarox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How did any of the SO chicks get picked this season"
OK - next audition (IMHO) do the following:

- tear up upon command

- have significant mother/daughter/father/sister issues

- claim abuse/rape

- look camera friendly

- feign some psychological abnormality - bipolar? multiple personality? suicidal? (scratch suicidal that may bring up legal issues) make up some distant celebrity relative.......

- there is a formula to being selected I imagine

On the other hand, given this circus that SO has become, I seriously doubt many bother to even audition - if other than a stepping stone to a celebrity book tour/circuit or for the 2k graduation present (which seems to be getting cheaper and cheaper by the graduate).

Angel Baby 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-17-05, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel%20Baby Click to send private message to Angel%20Baby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How did any of the SO chicks get picked this season"
Thanks for the advice. I can't even imagine what Lisa could have said or done to get a spot.

Amalfi coast girl 396 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-17-05, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to send private message to Amalfi%20coast%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How did any of the SO chicks get picked this season"
Don't forget to pull an Allison. What I mean by that is find phrases that the lifecoaches have latched onto and use them in your audition tape. Heck, it seems to be working for Allison. Don't forget to cry on demand.

As for Lisa, I think that the casting person smelled a train wreck coming and snatched her right up. Maybe that is another course of action that could work if you are interested. Just be a major train wreck on the audition tape. It is the Anna Nicole show theory of tv ratings I suppose.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •