The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will there be a Will Kirby this year?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-21-04, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will there be a Will Kirby this year?"
IMHO, Will Kirby, winner of BB2 was and will always be the best player to ever play BB. We HATED him at the beginning. Then something happened. All over America, we began to hate Hardly and love Will. Will played the best game and won.

Now, we have the stupid 4 horseman, which reminds me of the stupid Chillone alliance. I don't know about anyone else, but I hate Jase and Scott. They are the most arrogant pieces of
sh!t. I am afraid that the Will Kirby syndrome will happen and we will start to like one of them. Please, it can't happen.

Will's strategy was to get everyone to hate him and then convince them that he should win. He did it. What if Scott or Jase does this? I am guessing that Scott and Jase are not the most popular people in the house.

HG's get them out of there. Please, we only want one Will Kirby. He kicked ##### in a way that Jase and Scott never will

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will there be a Will Kirby this... redheaded_sweetheart 07-22-04 1
 RE: Will there be a Will Kirby this... strid333 07-22-04 2
   RE: Will there be a Will Kirby this... ginger 07-22-04 3
 RE: Will there be a Will Kirby this... theking0075 07-22-04 4
 RE: Will there be a Will Kirby this... motormouth 07-23-04 5
   RE: Will there be a Will Kirby this... geg6 07-23-04 7
 RE: Will there be a Will Kirby this... jack_bauer 07-23-04 6
   RE: Will there be a Will Kirby this... ginger 07-23-04 8
 RE: Will there be a Will Kirby this... nailbone 07-23-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-22-04, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Will there be a Will Kirby this year?"
Don't worry LadyT, neither of those guys are smart enough to be an evil genius like Evil Dr. Will. It's probably due to wearing their headbands too tight! Of course, the rest of the house doesn't seem all that bright either...so who knows what will happen. If they do make it until the end (please NO) we still won't like them!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-22-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Will there be a Will Kirby this year?"
No, I don't think so. Because, after all, the finalists from BB4 were hated from the beginning and it only got worse. Want proof? Check out the bashing of Aliwhore and Donny on the TAR boards.

Three is the perfect number.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-04, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Will there be a Will Kirby this year?"
Will is like Hatch; there will be no New Will. He had already emerged as the ubermeister by episodes three or four. Plus, he made me laugh (intentionally) - no one thus far has proved remotely witty.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-22-04, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Will there be a Will Kirby this year?"
I don't really have anything to add to this discussion but I felt as if though I had to reply to this thread!

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-23-04, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Will there be a Will Kirby this year?"
Like everyone has said LadyT, no worries. Will was liked because he was so honest about his intentions in the DR. He was cocky yes, but in such a humorous way.(Plus, he was truly hot!)

*Courtesy of IceCat*

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Will there be a Will Kirby this year?"
Ditto!

Brilliant, funny, and hot! This show has seen no one remotely like him and never will again.

jack_bauer 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-23-04, 03:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jack_bauer Click to send private message to jack_bauer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Will there be a Will Kirby this year?"

Now if they could just get someone into HoH that would nominate those two nimrods.

-jack_bauer

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Will there be a Will Kirby this year?"
I wish we could replace Fembot Chen with Dr. Will. He would be far more intriguing in the post-boot interviews.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Will there be a Will Kirby this year?"
Horsemen = Chilltown?

Jase = Will...lies a lot, hated by all...could he turn it around later?

Holly = Shannon...except with even less brains

Scott = Mike Boogie...playing for the cameras constantly

Drew = Hardy...loved by all....could he turn it around later?

Diane = Nicole...allied with Drew...could she go psycho later on?

Other parallels to this or other seasons?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •