The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This week's IC + TC"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

rov7virus 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-05-03, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rov7virus Click to send private message to rov7virus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This week's IC + TC"
HI, I'm new to the board + although I've always been a S fan, I havent been to the msg boards since S1 + S2. However, the twist last week sucked me back in. I couldnt find a speculation board, so I hope I'm in the right place.

This is the way I see this week's episode (ep8) panning out:
It will start the same way at the 2 camps with the survivors worried about who will be joining them. This will be followed by the Outcast TC, where the OCs plead their cases + vote 2 members in. The 2 returnees will draw buffs to determine which tribe they join + make their way to their respective camps. The rest of the day + the next morning will be spent with the 2 tribes adjusting to the change + probably Jon's prank (BL?) will come into play here. I'm sure most of you have envisioned this chain of events so far. But from the msgs I've read today, I didnt see any that played the rest of the episode the way I think it's going to happen.

There are still only 13 episodes in the game, just like there have been in the past 6 Ss. However, with the 2 returnees, we have at this point 1 more player than there has been in ep 8 in the past Ss. This obviously means that assuming there are 4 survivors at the beginning of ep 13, there will have to be another episode b4 that when 2 survivors r eliminated + I think it will be this week.

Based on this, I think there will still be 2 tribes at the IC, however, the players will be playing for individual immunity, i.e., the winning member of each tribe will have immunity + the 2 tribes will both vote off 1 member at 2 separate TCs. Then with 8 contestants left, there will be a merge next week.

Lastly, I'd like to say that no matter how it plays out + though I do not approve of dead survivors being resurrected like in a soap opera, I like twists + am glad to be interested again in the dynamics of the game to post.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •