URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 4362
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"This week's IC + TC"

Posted by rov7virus on 11-05-03 at 02:21 PM
HI, I'm new to the board + although I've always been a S fan, I havent been to the msg boards since S1 + S2. However, the twist last week sucked me back in. I couldnt find a speculation board, so I hope I'm in the right place.

This is the way I see this week's episode (ep8) panning out:
It will start the same way at the 2 camps with the survivors worried about who will be joining them. This will be followed by the Outcast TC, where the OCs plead their cases + vote 2 members in. The 2 returnees will draw buffs to determine which tribe they join + make their way to their respective camps. The rest of the day + the next morning will be spent with the 2 tribes adjusting to the change + probably Jon's prank (BL?) will come into play here. I'm sure most of you have envisioned this chain of events so far. But from the msgs I've read today, I didnt see any that played the rest of the episode the way I think it's going to happen.

There are still only 13 episodes in the game, just like there have been in the past 6 Ss. However, with the 2 returnees, we have at this point 1 more player than there has been in ep 8 in the past Ss. This obviously means that assuming there are 4 survivors at the beginning of ep 13, there will have to be another episode b4 that when 2 survivors r eliminated + I think it will be this week.

Based on this, I think there will still be 2 tribes at the IC, however, the players will be playing for individual immunity, i.e., the winning member of each tribe will have immunity + the 2 tribes will both vote off 1 member at 2 separate TCs. Then with 8 contestants left, there will be a merge next week.

Lastly, I'd like to say that no matter how it plays out + though I do not approve of dead survivors being resurrected like in a soap opera, I like twists + am glad to be interested again in the dynamics of the game to post.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion