The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork Groins?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-20-04, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork Groins?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-04 AT 11:26 AM (EST)

Previously on Big Brother:
America called in and eliminated Matt Rogers after he sang "Amazed"
What that wasn't him, but they look alike, oh it was Mike who got evicted because he knew so much about the game, and how to not be evicted first.
No one really was sad that Mike was evicted, because in the world of cool kids, the weak don't matter.
And now Marvin wins HOH, so another week of dog collars and Swisher Sweets

Now on to this show, we go from black and white to color.(why does it always have to be about color?)
We now hear the Evil Dr. Wills/ 3 Amigos / 4 Horsemen / The Headband Posse talk about what a great week they had and will have now that Marvin "the Outer Horseman" is HOH. Blah Blah Blah. Why is Marvin an Outer Horseman? It's all about keeping the brother down.

Marvin for his part says he is going to show the guest on how to keep it real. And how he is going to win without -##### Kissing (yeah and Jase has issues with his confidence)

Holly thinks she may be put up. she isn't going to kiss up to him because she doesn't want to seem fake (yeah and Scott doesn't want people to think he is too good looking)

We now get to see "Marvin's Suite" as he calls it. this must be the sequel to the 1996 movie "Marvin's Room". This Time though the Hume Cronyn role of Marvin is being played by a big black man, maybe no one will notice the difference.

Now we get to see the "Spalls of Victory" as Marvin calls it.

SPALL n:A chip, fragment, or flake from a piece of stone or ore.

So now Big Brother gives them pieces of rocks when they are HOH. I guess they wanted something in the House with a decent IQ.

Marvin gets the basic HOH goodies a picture of him and his momma, a picture of his dog (Ice Tea) and a goody basket of snacks. Now Holly tells us that one of his snacks is "Pork Groins" I am from the south and I have never heard of people eating pork groins. ewww yuck.

Marvin then give Jase a beer for not putting him up last week. way to not kiss -##### Marvin

Cut to Will and Karen talking, Karen says she can see through everyone in the house, Tell the twins that.
they also talk about how people are going to "brown" nose Marvin. Once again I ask why does it have to be about color?

It's about time for a food challenge! When the fish start smelling like pee in a nursing home. They should see an attorney about that pee smell, there is a personal attorney on tv here who loves those kind of cases.

Marvin walks in with bags of bandannas.

Bandannas + headband posse = Sign from God , according to Jase.

For the rest of us it is another sign of the apocolypse.

CATAPOULTRY Time
The guinea pigs have to shoot rubber chickens into baskets
Holly apologizes to the rubber chicken for what she is about to do with it.She tells us that the chicken is the kind you find in a "Trickster" store. I was unaware that Norwegian heavy metal band Tickster even had a store, let alone one that sold rubber chicken. Holly then makes the face of the rubber chicken. Something tells me she had made that face before :O

The object was to slingshot rubber chickens into baskets to get food, buut stay away from the "Bad Egg" baskets or you lose everything up to that point.

Needless to say someone hit it and they had to scramble (egg pun) to get some food.

People start blaming will for hitting the basket. I say they should congradulate him. It was a hard shot, he had to bounce that sucker off two other objects before it hit the basket.

Will starts crying saying he hates people, sort of like the way america is hating the contestants on this show.

We now get snippets of life in the Big Brother House. Jase and Holly in the tub. Jase biting her toes.

Then we see Cowboy trying way too hard to fit in. He lets them shave racing stripes on his legs, he calls Scott his daddy and want to take a bath with him. Yeah Cowboy you fit in like a turd in a punch bowl

We also get DRAMA! (big breath...go) Holly gets mad at Jase for being a Gigilo, so she talks to Lori , who says that jase said that hewas going to play Holly, then Holly says to Jase what Lori told her, the Jase says to Karen that Holly says to him that Karen was telling Holly lies, when in actuality, Lori was the one not Karen but Jase is to stupid to remember. then karwen says to Holly what Jase said to her, about what Lori had said to Holly. Well then Holly says to Jase what karen had said to her, about what jase had said to karen, about what Lori had said to Holly that Jase was too stupid to remember correctly.(lets it all out and breathes again). Marvin, Jase and Cowboy all look around at what just happens, and I was quite surprised that they didn't break out the guy line...she must be on her period.

Now we see several house guests sitting on the sofa when the plasma screen tells us, that nominations are today. this is enough to make everyone get off the sofa. The Headband Posse, then go into Marvin's Suite and "let him know their opinion" on who should go. remember marvin's not going to listen to them because he doesn't Kiss -#####. it is determined that Lori is the main target this week, but they need to aquire some more votes. They let cowbay in on the news...cause he is sooooo tight with them, and he has to get Nokomis / Jennifer / freak girl on their side.

Cowboy's method is to tell her she is safe and to vote the way they want her too. Lot of skill and tact there cowboy, why don't you come right out and tell her she is disposable. Cowboy has as much tact as mike Tyson at a tea party.

They let Adria / Natalie in on their plan. Marvin doesn't trust her when she goes along with them. He says "It is only a matter of time before she flips" like she been flipping with her sister. Those Big brother guys are so cute with their symbolism, and foreshadowing.

Marvin goes to get the keys and see Mike's picture in black and white (again with the color thing).

Marvin wears his key around his neck making it look like some sort of Big Brother Bling Bling.

Marvin makes his choices and calls everyone together. He tries pulling out a line about how his picks were based on respect and he is playing the game like a game of chess ...says a pawn. Marvin to me sounds like the kind of guy who would call chess, chest for most of his life until someone corrected him.

Marvin mumbles and stumbles through his attempt to explain his choices and to make it sound logigal. he pulls the first key

Dianne- you are safe
Will- you are safe
Jennifer- you are safe
Michael- you are safe
Drew- you are safe
Karen- you are safe
Jase- you are safe
Adria- you are safe
Scott- you are safe

Lori and Holly are this weeks nominees. And somewhere a handless mannaquin weeps.

marvin mumbles through how they are the two strongest players in the house. Yeah and marvin doesn't kiss -#####

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork ... nailbone 07-20-04 1
   RE: Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork ... survivorscott 07-20-04 2
       RE: Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork ... nailbone 07-20-04 3
 RE: Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork ... CDNTARFAN 07-20-04 4
 RE: Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork ... Captain_Savem 07-20-04 5
 RE: Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork ... RealityAddict 07-20-04 6
 RE: Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork ... strid333 07-20-04 7
 RE: Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork ... AugustGirl 07-21-04 8
 RE: Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork ... angelworth29 07-21-04 9
 RE: Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork ... MakeItStop 07-21-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-04, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork Groins?"

We also get DRAMA! (big breath...go) Holly gets mad at Jase for being a Gigilo, so she talks to Lori , who says that jase said that hewas going to play Holly, then Holly says to Jase what Lori told her, the Jase says to Karen that Holly says to him that Karen was telling Holly lies, when in actuality, Lori was the one not Karen but Jase is to stupid to remember. then karwen says to Holly what Jase said to her, about what Lori had said to Holly. Well then Holly says to Jase what karen had said to her, about what jase had said to karen, about what Lori had said to Holly that Jase was too stupid to remember correctly.(lets it all out and breathes again). Marvin, Jase and Cowboy all look around at what just happens, and I was quite surprised that they didn't break out the guy line...she must be on her period.

FTR, it was Diane that Holly talked to, and Lori that was accused.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-20-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork Groins?"
aren't these women all the same anyway?

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork Groins?"
So true.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

CDNTARFAN 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-20-04, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CDNTARFAN Click to send private message to CDNTARFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork Groins?"
I just hope that one of the four horsemen get HOH and they take him out. It will serve him right. I hope the flippen twin stays the 5 weeks so the other will get to come in. I can just see the looks on the horsemen's face. Now is it 5 weeks from the start of 5 weeks from the time we are told which twins are switching?
It will be interesting if the girls out number the men because last year when it got to more girls than boys the girls took them out one at a time.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-20-04, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork Groins?"

Good summary Scott! You got Marvin pegged...what a maroon!!

The guy is soo stupid, he doesn't even know he's gettin' played.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69
"Diane gave Holly a brain teaser. This is sort of like giving a cornflake to a black hole..." ~ Estee

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-20-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork Groins?"
Great job SS! My faves were:

* America called in and eliminated Matt Rogers after he sang "Amazed" What that wasn't him, but they look alike

(I knew he looked familiar)

* Needless to say someone hit it and they had to scramble (egg pun) to get some food.

(hardy har har)

* Marvin wears his key around his neck making it look like some sort of Big Brother Bling Bling.

(and the swisher sweets...too funny)

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-20-04, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork Groins?"
Great summary. Matt Rogers - that's who he looks like. Thank you, it's been bugging me for a little while.

Three is the perfect number.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-04, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork Groins?"
Great summary Scott. Thank you!

it's a JSlice original. isn't she something?

angelworth29 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-21-04, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail angelworth29 Click to send private message to angelworth29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork Groins?"
Awesome summary! I forgot to set my VCR this weekend so I was really looking forward to this! Now I'm kinda glad I didn't see it!

Slice n' Dice's Chop Shop 2004

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-21-04, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Big Brother 5 Episode 5 : Pork Groins?"
I missed this episode so when I read pork groins I started LMAO and I couldn't stop. Thanks for the fabulous summary!

If you want breakfast in bed then sleep in the kitchen.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •