The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Shawn and Osten were both on the Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-03, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Shawn and Osten were both on the Early Show"
Shawn said he should have punched Jon out when he had the chance. His biggest regret was being to friendly with only Burton at the beginning.

Osten was wearing a dark trenchcoat (like he was in disguise or something LOL). He admitted that he acted like a little girl!

Anyone see the rest of this? Did they take questions from callers? I didn't see that part.

Another quality Ice Cat creation 2003

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Shawn and Osten were both on th... Drive My Car 10-31-03 1
   RE: Shawn and Osten were both on th... mistofleas 10-31-03 2
   RE: Shawn and Osten were both on th... blacknwhitedog 10-31-03 3
 RE: Shawn and Osten were both on th... Oscirus 10-31-03 4
 RE: Shawn and Osten were both on th... realityluver 10-31-03 5
 RE: Shawn and Osten were both on th... Brownroach 10-31-03 6
   RE: Shawn and Osten were both on th... jkokoj 10-31-03 7
 Osten's scar? djandy 10-31-03 8
 RE: Shawn and Osten were both on th... true 10-31-03 9
   confirmation I_AM_HE 10-31-03 10
       RE: confirmation JohnMc 10-31-03 11
           RE: confirmation ImNext 10-31-03 12
       RE: confirmation love2smile 10-31-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Shawn and Osten were both on the Early Show"
Still waiting for the second half of the interview here. They did a segment on classic CBS shows on DVD and then went to my local news. I hope they come back to Survivor before I have to get ready for work.

I hate the stoopid Early Show. Jerking me around because they know I am only watching for Survivor and then turning back to Matt and Katie.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Shawn and Osten were both on the Early Show"
They teased and teased and teased me with "next up on the Early Show..." and "...in this hour, Shawn and Osten, in the most dramatic Survivor yet..." and then gave me nothing because I had to leave for work.

Stoopids.

--commiserates with buggy and BWD

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Shawn and Osten were both on the Early Show"
I hate the stoopid Early Show. Jerking me around because they know I am only watching for Survivor and then turning back to Matt and Katie.

hee, hee me too!

What is up with the CBS website this morning? Is it just me or is it all funky today?

And one more comment that probably means nothing- but-
is Jon's name "Jon" or "John"? One the CBS site where they list the Survivors its "Jon". But every time I read a story from the Early Show it's "John". Also in several of the chat transripts it's "John". It just bugs me. There's our big lie, huh. My name's not Jon it's John.

Another quality Ice Cat creation 2003

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-31-03, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Shawn and Osten were both on the Early Show"
they asked sean if he regretted throwing the challenge and he said that he didnt throw anything which did seem true

then they mistaked shawn for Osten and asked why we would he come on an island if he couldn't swim . Osten said that he could swim but he ran out oof gas at that point bla bla bla
insert lame excuse here

realityluver 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-31-03, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityluver Click to send private message to realityluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Shawn and Osten were both on the Early Show"
Osten basically admitted that he wasn't cut out for this game. He said he acted like a 2 yr old girl. He was there for the money, and only the money. He realized he couldn't win, and his health was more important to him than anything else so he decided it was time for him to go. He said Jeff was really mad at him. Sounds like he has no regrets, (and he looked like he had no regrets).

"Nothing comes between me and my TV!!!"

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Shawn and Osten were both on the Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-03 AT 11:05 AM (EST)

The phone call segment was like a half-hour later, they only took two calls I think. The first person asked Shawn if he regretted that they threw the checkerboard challenge; Shawn pointed out that he did his best in the challenge and said he hadn't been into the idea of throwing it.

The second person said her question was for Shawn: why would he apply for Survivor when he couldn't swim? Well, they quickly realized she meant Osten, and Osten just said I can swim, I just can't swim well, blah-blah.

And, yeah, Osten doesn't regret what he did, and doesn't seem like he's going to regret it any more in the future. So much for J Pro's take on the situation.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-31-03, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Shawn and Osten were both on the Early Show"
And, yeah, Osten doesn't regret what he did, and doesn't seem like he's going to regret it any more in the future. So much for J Pro's take on the situation. That is why I only take JP's quotes with a grain of salt. He exaggerates and states what he believes the public's perseption of the situation will be. I also think the Big Lie is a big nothing.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-31-03, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Osten's scar?"
When Osten looked to his left, on the right side of his neck it looked like he had a scar running across his neck parallel to his chin. It could have just been a fold line in his neck, but it looked weird. Did anybody else notice this and could tell what it was?

djandy

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Shawn and Osten were both on the Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-03 AT 11:37 AM (EST)

At the end of the first segment, I swear I heard Osten say that Jiffy was a coward. Anybody else hear that? It was in his response to Harry's question about Jiffy being upset with Osten for quitting.

As for spoiler stuff, Shawn made particular mention of Sandra in one of his answers. I think it had to do with why Shawn voted with Rupert last week instead of Trish. I'm not sure it means anything, I'll have to look again at the transcript of the segment.

Edited to add Shawn's quote, and link to article.

“Sandra is one of those people, I don’t know if you’ve seen her yet, she’ll go where everyone else wants her to go when it comes to the vote.”

They didn't include Osten's coward comment. LOL.

Here's the link- http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/30/earlyshow/series/survivor/main581025.shtml

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "confirmation"
he definitely DID call Jiffy a coward

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-31-03, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: confirmation"
Why did he call JP a coward???

ImNext 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-31-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ImNext Click to send private message to ImNext Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: confirmation"
Maybe Osten was hoping Jeff would wanna arm wrestle him before kicking his lazy ass off the island. Hee, Happy Halloween everybody!

love2smile 194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-31-03, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail love2smile Click to send private message to love2smile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: confirmation"
LOL!!!! The sissy who is afraid of a PELICAN is calling JEFF a coward.....unreal.

OSTEN.....the official pantywaste!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •