The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"confused about head of household vote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-16-04, 05:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"confused about head of household vote"
no one has mentioned it? didn't holly and NOT pervy marv win head of household tonight? she wrote down 97 and he wrote 81. and the number was one hundred and something....

does anyone know the deal? did i miss something? why didn't any of the others notice this?
molly

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: confused about head of househol... KScott 07-16-04 1
 RE: confused about head of househol... EnglProf 07-16-04 2
   RE: confused about head of househol... CDNTARFAN 07-16-04 3
       RE: confused about head of househol... nailbone 07-16-04 4
           RE: confused about head of househol... Cookiehahnster 07-19-04 5
               RE: confused about head of househol... Swami 07-19-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-16-04, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: confused about head of household vote"
The total number was 100. Marvin had 81, Holly had either 47 or 77, can't really make it out, so Marv won. I bet Diane and Lori will be put up.

- Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-16-04, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: confused about head of household vote"
I thought she had 97 too, and Julie Chen is such an idiot, I wouldn't be surprised if she just missed the part where she was supposed to look carefully at their boards.

Holly also did seem to stand there longer than everybody else, as though she was trying to figure out what went wrong.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

CDNTARFAN 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-16-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CDNTARFAN Click to send private message to CDNTARFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: confused about head of household vote"
If Marvin has any smarts at all he will put up Scott and Jaes.
This will probably be the best chance to break up that alliance. He would only go after the women if he really thinks it will be a gender fight but I dont think it will be. If either Scott and Jaes are not taken out I cannot see how it can be done later.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: confused about head of household vote"
It's shaping up to be boys v. girls, so he won't put up S & J. My bet is that he puts up Lori, the "anorexic white woman" that took the $10K. And maybe Holly, cuz didn't she complain about some of the perv things he said?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-19-04, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: confused about head of household vote"
Actully Lori is quite voluptuous (sp), not anorexic at all. And I also thought that Holly wrote down 97. That caught my eye too. I guess it was a 47 instead. Whatever. If she's too stupid to say something then she deserves it.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-19-04, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: confused about head of household vote"
CBS showed Holly holding up a number that clearly said "47" during their recap on Saturday. Marvin won cleanly.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •