The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will, or Marvin?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-04, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will, or Marvin?"
The POV was won by Adria, who is on a definite roll, and she decided not to rescind her own nominations. So, it's Will or Marvin out the door on Thursday...

Who would you like to see go?
Who do you think you will see go?
What will the repercussions be?

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will, or Marvin? true 08-16-04 1
 RE: Will, or Marvin? AugustGirl 08-16-04 2
   RE: Will, or Marvin? ginger 08-16-04 3
       RE: Will, or Marvin? brvnkrz 08-16-04 4
           RE: Will, or Marvin? arkiegrl 08-16-04 6
               RE: Will, or Marvin? brvnkrz 08-16-04 8
           RE: Will, or Marvin? rjrabbit 08-16-04 7
               RE: Will, or Marvin? brvnkrz 08-16-04 9
                   RE: Will, or Marvin? BennyBoy 08-16-04 15
                   RE: Will, or Marvin? rjrabbit 08-19-04 36
               RE: Will, or Marvin? arkiegrl 08-16-04 11
                   RE: Will, or Marvin? motormouth 08-17-04 18
                   RE: Will, or Marvin? rjrabbit 08-19-04 37
       RE: Will, or Marvin? AugustGirl 08-16-04 12
   RE: Will, or Marvin? rjrabbit 08-16-04 10
       RE: Will, or Marvin? AugustGirl 08-16-04 13
           RE: Will, or Marvin? rjrabbit 08-19-04 38
 RE: Will, or Marvin? broodgal 08-16-04 5
   RE: Will, or Marvin? teacherkelly 08-16-04 14
 RE: Will, or Marvin? seahorse 08-17-04 16
   RE: Will, or Marvin? girlofoctober 08-17-04 17
   RE: Will, or Marvin? broodgal 08-18-04 28
 RE: Will, or Marvin? Livestrong4ever 08-17-04 19
 RE: Will, or Marvin? Pensha26 08-17-04 20
   RE: Will, or Marvin? fairyprincess 08-17-04 21
 RE: Will, or Marvin? nailbone 08-17-04 22
 RE: Will, or Marvin? vixie 08-17-04 23
   RE: Will, or Marvin? misslacy 08-17-04 24
 RE: Will, or Marvin? Dennis24 08-17-04 25
   RE: Will, or Marvin? vixie 08-17-04 26
   RE: Will, or Marvin? sum1smum 08-17-04 27
       RE: Will, or Marvin? vixie 08-18-04 29
 RE: Will, or Marvin? Glass 08-18-04 30
   RE: Will, or Marvin? sum1smum 08-18-04 31
   RE: Will, or Marvin? Rothschild 08-18-04 35
 RE: Will, or Marvin? vixie 08-18-04 32
   RE: Will, or Marvin? sum1smum 08-18-04 33
       RE: Will, or Marvin? vixie 08-18-04 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
I'm don't like either of them, but I think I'd rather see Will go at this point, and from what has been going on in the house, it looks like it will happen.

Natalie, CB, and Drew are voting Will out. Karen, Nic, and Diane (the spy) are voting Marvin out, to force a tie. Although, Diane could end up voting will, if she fears Marvin more than Nic/Karen. Adria will break the tie.

Will/Nic/Karen are playing a very sloppy game right now, and while they have tried to backpeddle some, it's too little too late.

I have no idea what is up Marvin's behind. He rants and raves like a nut, and he acts like he couldn't care less who he ticks off. I have no idea what he's really thinking, but he should see that he will be staying, so why he is lashing out at the people who are keeping him in, is beyond me.

However, there are still a couple of days til the votes are in, so anything could happen between now and then.

yeah, well, my butt launched a thousand tug boats just yesterday. --Executive Princess Pooh

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
I'd like to see Diane go, but since that's not going to happen, I'd rather Marvin go than Will. I think Will will be the unfortunate victim this week.

I hope either Nakomis or Marvin/Will win HOH this week. I'd like to see the Four Bobbsie Twins running scared.

a J Slice original. isn't she something?

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
(Aside-Hey, Auggie! Spoke of you very fondly yesterday...)

If Will goes, CB becomes far more important to his sister and Karen than they'd previously imagined him being.

I liked Will up til his nomination. Still don't want him to go. But Marvin is the more interesting player. It's a rare thing, but I don't think I have a preference at this point.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
(aside-just don't tell her that I spoke fondly of her, she gets a big head)

I like Will and for some strange reason Marvin has grown on me.
I guess if I had to choose, I would like Marvin to go. No, I would like Will to go, No.....I'm with Ginger, I guess I have no preference this week.
I wish CB had been put up because I would want him to go.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
I couldn't stand Marvin at first, but now, I would love to see him make to the end. I really liked Will, but his alliance with Karen has turned me off.

so, good-bye Will!!!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Hey, Knockers! love the new sig pic, but what are you hiding under the towel?

08-16-04, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
I'm hiding a little green monstah, Arke.
I felt the same way about Marvin too. It looks like he could stay.
I still think he has the best one liners.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-16-04, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
Hey knockers! I like your new sig pic! I loved the Brady Bunch and used to wear my hair like Marcia HA!

I loved Will until this last week. He got really ugly when A won HOH. You could see by the looks on Will, Karen, and Nik's faces that they didn't want that to happen. Then he starts complaining about Adria screwing them over and how she should have waited a couple of week before turning on them. I think it was just sour grapes that things didn't turn out the way "they" (W/K/N) wanted. You can't tell me that whoever won HOH besides Diane or Drew would have put the twins up. Everyone knows that Marvin and CB are no longer a threat. I think A/Nat played it very smart.

I think Marvin is just trying to make everyone hate him so that someone might take him to the finals. That's the only thing that I can think of to explain his behavior.

I wanted Will to win but it looks like he is the most likely to go. I agree that CB will become very important to Nik and Karen. He was the first one in the HOH room right after A won. He told A that he wanted A and Nat to win and that he would never put them up. It's going to be interesting to see what he does since he's made such a big deal about being a man of his word. If he goes with K/Nik then he just might have to break his word though I doubt he can win HOH unless they make the competition a roping contest.

08-16-04, 07:48 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
*waves to rabbit*
Rabbit, do you actually have the live feeds or are you reading on other sites about the live feeds? You always have great info so I was just wondering.

BennyBoy 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-16-04, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BennyBoy Click to send private message to BennyBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
Knockers Darling..you didn't tell me you watched BB..how nice to see your witty and sometimes viscious remarks on these boards.

08-19-04, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
I signed up for the live feeds. I probably shouldn't have spent the money but I'm haveing more fun than I thought eavesdropping on the hamsters!

*smooch*

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
though I doubt he can win HOH unless they make the competition a roping contest.

I saw the clip of him "roping". No chance of him winning, then.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-17-04, 03:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
LOL arkiegrl! I was thinking the same thing.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

08-19-04, 06:52 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
I don't think he's good at roping but he's better at that than anything else I've seen him do. He can't dance, he's not very smart and has no coordination. If he wins anything then it will be a fluke or luck.

08-16-04, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
(Aside- Hey Ginger.... I am very jealous that Bravie got to meet my Ya Ya before I did, and that you got to meet Bravie. I am so glad you all had fun.)

You're right about CB. If Nakomis is able to get CB over to her side, I wonder if Drew will regret his betrayal of the other Horsemen? I also wonder if CB will realize how much power he might have.

Hmmmm. That would require CB using brain cells. So probably not.

If Will goes, it'll be interesting to see who Marvin and CB align themselves with.... the Twins or the Outcasts. This Thursday's HOH will be very interesting.

Bravie.... I saw that! I do not have a big head.

08-16-04, 07:50 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
You know I love you to pieces Augie but I'm curious why a few people have said that they want Diane to go? I like Diane. I loved how she stood up to the bullies and won HOH. She turned this game around. Otherwise we would be watching the obnoxious Jase and Scott show with CB as the three stooges.

I guess I like strong women and she has great taste in men too.

*smooch* for augie

08-16-04, 08:03 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
I think Diane is a hot head who was lucky enough to have aligned herself with Adria and Nakomis early on. Sure, Diane won HOH, but I think it was Nakomis who turned the game around with her 6 finger plan. And Diane has nothing to do with the real power switch in the game.... Natalie joining her twin. The real power lies with A and N now.

I think Diane has been too distracted by her hormones to really think about the game. Early on she spilled the GPA's secrets to Drew, and he went right to Jase and Scott. Not such a smart thing to do. Now it seems like Diane is just as power hungry as Scott and Jase were, and see where it got them.

I think the strongest woman in the house is Nakomis. But that's just my opinion.

*smooches* to rabbit!

08-19-04, 07:06 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-04 AT 07:12 PM (EST)

I have just the opposite opinion so we can agree to disagree.

I think Diane has a temper but she's had a right to get upset. She's laying on the bed having a conversation when Scott comes in and attacks her and calls her trailer trash. I would have been upset at that too. Then Jase and Holly attack her. I like her spunk for standing up for herself.

I disgree at the turning point of the game. If Diane hadn't won HOH then Nik never could have used her six finger plan. If Jase had won then they 4H would have put up Diane and Adria. The vote might have been close but the 4H still would have had the votes to get one of them off and Nik never would have been able to even use the 6 finger plan. I don't hate Nik, I just don't like her. I heard her and Karen talking about all their emotional problems and Nik was talking about her suicide attempts. She may appear pretty normal on the stuff CBS shows but the live feeds show that she's pretty mixed up.

I also diagree that A/Nat have the power. If they don't win HOH the I bet the two of them are on the block next.

*smooch*
edited to add the part about A/Nat

broodgal 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-16-04, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail broodgal Click to send private message to broodgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
I wish diane would go but that is not gonna happen this week. I think Marvin will be the one going. I would hate to see him go since he is the only one in the house that i like.

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-16-04, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
Hopefully Will....Karen weirds me out and with him gone, she won't last long. If she can't go, he's the next best thing.

Marvin's one liners kill me! The show needs him for comic relief. I also think that the next HOH is very key. If Natalie/Drew/Diane win it, Nakomis and Karen will get picked off next.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
I hope Will goes, because Marvin is much more interesting and he is very funny.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

girlofoctober 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-04, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail girlofoctober Click to send private message to girlofoctober Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
Tweedle Will or Tweedle Marv? Well Adria and her wonderland better figure out what to do if she has to be the tie breaker.

broodgal 79 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail broodgal Click to send private message to broodgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
Marvin is funny and i think it will be very dull if he leaves. He is the only interesting housemate. The show is kind of boring now without Jase...

Livestrong4ever 77 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Livestrong4ever Click to send private message to Livestrong4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
Hopefully it's Will who gets the boot. He is quite cocky, and he thinks he so much better than everybody else. And he has the stupied alliance with Karen, like that's going to get him real far.
If Marvin gets past this week, he could go to the end.

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-17-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
Either way, the "quadruplets" will have to win HOH or else they are in big trouble with the master plan.

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-17-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
I have to agree with some of you. Marvin has grown on me and he is surely more interesting a "character" than is Will. Will and Karen Really need to be broken up or they will become very strong as an alliance in the upcoming weeks. I hope Will goes tonight, although I don't really dislike him for any reason.

After Will, I would like to see one of the twins gone and then Karen.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"

I'd like to see Will go, and I think that will be the case. Will's really shown himself after his nomination, and that's what A was looking for.

Marvin will remain "Tha Man With No Alliance" cuz he doesn't really like Karen, and he'll be mad at the Multiples for putting him up yet again, but I think CB will ally with JenNik and Karen.

And if one of the Mutliples doesn't win HOH, look for A&N to be nominated, with D&D as backups for veto usage.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-17-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
I, also, think Nakomis is the strongest woman in the house, and hope she hangs in there until the end. Sadly, I don't want to see either Will or Marvin leave, since they are both such colorful and interesting people/players (to me!) I'm leaning toward Will being eliminated as the biggest threat to the Twin City Kids, but will be sad either way. (Aside..hey Ginger)
P.S. My 4 day food & family fest that was centered around my son's jaw-droppingly incredible wedding was beyond words. The most fabulous function I have ever attended or even worked. Even met a RTV celebrity (See Joe Schmoe board).

misslacy 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-17-04, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail misslacy Click to send private message to misslacy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
I really like the both of them and wish it were Karen on the block this week b/c she gets on my last nerve. But if someone has to go let it be Will, Marvin is more entertaining. Also it would be better for Will to go into the judgement house first....

Dennis24 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-17-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dennis24 Click to send private message to Dennis24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
Like A said in the Saturday show Marvin will poison peoples minds if he's sittin around the Jury house for a long time. I think Will is gunna be gone. He livens up the house and it'd be a shame if he left now. Gotta get rid of a twin as they'd be nothin without the other.

08-17-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
If A were truly worried about the first juror poisening the jury, I believe she blew her nominations. BOTH Marvin and Will will be pure poisen to her. Karen, whom we <and they>all know is a little nutty, would have been more likely to be ignored ala Juror #1! Plus, how fun would it be to watch her cracking up alone in sequester-ville. If we could see it, that is.

sum1smum 63 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sum1smum Click to send private message to sum1smum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
I wonder if that's why Marvin is making sure to rant and rave as much as he has. He's smart enough to figure that it would make him look more threatening in the Jury house, or someone mentioned A/N's thinking on the matter.

Having said that, I think Will's going to be mighty b!tchy, sitting around that Jury house. Either way, they've got a vote against if one or the other manages to make it to the end. I see both M and W carrying a huge grudge that will be hard to dispell.

BTW, how much strategizing goes on in the Jury house, and are we at all privvy to it? (This is my first BB season.)

08-18-04, 02:45 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
I was thinking the same thing about Will, mum. If A was concerned about keeping the first juror out of the "Hate A" crew, she really blew it.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-18-04, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
I agree that Adria blew her nominations, not just as far as jury selection goes but all the way around... the entire house doesn't hate your guys after making a good decision. Because if they do then it must not have been a good decision.

I'm sad that it's going to be Will or Marvin. In fact, this may be the first eviction I don't like, and may be the last for several weeks if the rumours about Diane are true. But here's the really beautiful thing about how it's played out... if Nik plays it right, she could have Marvin's vote all but locked for her side. Which means no matter which one goes, it doesn't weaken the outcase alliance.
Ironically, I was really impressed with A right up until this week. Adria really sucks at being HOH. I admire her real life, her faith, her work with charity, she and her sister are the most socially responsible and positive-influence type houseguest this season, aren't they? And they're smart and strong and all that good stuff. But they're way too big for their britches and they're not sensitive to the feeling of the house. And now they're toast. So sorry girls!

-Glass

08-18-04, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sum1smum Click to send private message to sum1smum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
What surprises me about A/N is that they learned nothing from the Jase/Scott situation. I have to think that the ultimate winner is the one who observes everything, doesn't miss a raised eyebrow or whisper. If one thing should have been learned from Jase/Scott its that openly flaunting your power is probably the worst tactic ever.

The game is a subtle one, when you really play it...and subtlety is definitely not in the mix right now!

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-18-04, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
didn't someone say pride cometh before the fall ????

08-18-04, 12:01 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
Nodding to Glass and mum. I was thinking those same things last night. Fact is that I bashed A in another thread, but I did like and respect her immensely up until her reign (albeit a short one, I surmise) began. Long live the queen...er, Will. Or My Favorite Mortician, and funniest guy in the house in ages! WAH...I don't want either of these characters to leave! PTHBT!

08-18-04, 12:09 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
I'm thinking their twinship has made A/N think they are invincible. They're taking their other alliances for granted. As much as I dislike Diane, if she really is thinking of deserting the twin team (will Drew's leash still be attached?), it might be a real wake-up call to A/N. A 5-1 vote in Will's favor on Thurs. would be a real message to A/N...if they can read it. I hate to see Marvin go, but I'd like to teach A/N a lesson more, and I think they're targeting Will.

I wish the rest of the house would see that a token solidarity vote against A/N could wamp them back down to earth. I really used to like them both...I think there's still some good there!

08-18-04, 12:42 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Will, or Marvin?"
yep, yep, yep!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •