The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So that's it for twists?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-06-04, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"So that's it for twists?"
Although I really enjoyed the A/N twist reveal last night, I'm feeling a bit disappointed that that is all we get.

Do you think BB is done with twists now? I can't remember what twists there have been after the half way mark in the past.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: So that's it for twists? Lilylover 08-06-04 1
 RE: So that's it for twists? vixie 08-06-04 2
 RE: So that's it for twists? Pensha26 08-06-04 3
   RE: So that's it for twists? KScott 08-06-04 4
       RE: So that's it for twists? Pensha26 08-06-04 5
           RE: So that's it for twists? ohboy 08-06-04 6
               RE: So that's it for twists? ginger 08-06-04 7
                   RE: So that's it for twists? vixie 08-07-04 16
               RE: So that's it for twists? Cookiehahnster 08-06-04 8
                   RE: So that's it for twists? girlofoctober 08-06-04 9
                       RE: So that's it for twists? motormouth 08-06-04 10
                       RE: So that's it for twists? summer123 08-06-04 12
                       RE: So that's it for twists? seahorse 08-06-04 13
 RE: So that's it for twists? strid333 08-06-04 11
   RE: So that's it for twists? frisky 08-06-04 14
 RE: So that's it for twists? ghfan 08-06-04 15
   RE: So that's it for twists? vixie 08-07-04 17
       RE: So that's it for twists? husky2402 08-07-04 18
           RE: So that's it for twists? vixie 08-07-04 19
               RE: So that's it for twists? husky2402 08-07-04 20
                   RE: So that's it for twists? vixie 08-07-04 21
                       RE: So that's it for twists? cuervoandcookies 08-10-04 22
                           RE: So that's it for twists? goblue1964 08-11-04 23
                               RE: So that's it for twists? sum1smum 08-11-04 24
                                   RE: So that's it for twists? BrassFan 08-11-04 25
                                       RE: So that's it for twists? sum1smum 08-11-04 26
                                           RE: So that's it for twists? goblue1964 08-11-04 27
                                               RE: So that's it for twists? Cookiehahnster 08-11-04 29
                                       RE: So that's it for twists? Cookiehahnster 08-11-04 28
                                           RE: So that's it for twists? sum1smum 08-11-04 30
                                               RE: So that's it for twists? vixie 08-11-04 31
                                                   RE: So that's it for twists? sum1smum 08-11-04 32
                                                   RE: So that's it for twists? cuervoandcookies 08-11-04 33
                                                       RE: So that's it for twists? sum1smum 08-11-04 34
                                                       RE: So that's it for twists? syren 08-19-04 35
                                                           RE: So that's it for twists? vixie 08-19-04 36
                                                               RE: So that's it for twists? dreddiee 08-19-04 38
 When was the commited couple twist ... Canada Girl 08-19-04 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lilylover 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-06-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
1. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
Well, there are STILL 2 boxes that are empty.....

I also think there are players coming back.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-06-04, 01:32 PM (EST)
2. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
I sincerely doubt that was the final twist, girl. Again, there is always the probability of returning guests. Plus, who knows what's up with those empty spots in the portrait...trick or treat? I (with my ever altruistic nature) am hoping for something new and bizarre coming to us, twist-wise.

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-06-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
3. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
I hope there are more twists to come otherwise the show will not be good.

Here is my speculation and bare with me. You have Adria and Natalie as a pair. You have Cowboy and Nokmois and a pair. The big reveal and part of the speculation is there is a committed couple in the house. That's Will and Jase. Those two empty boxes everyone is talking about could be Karen's hubby and one of Marvin's relatives. Then you would have 5 twosomes to fight it out til the end.

I know this is far fetched, but I think it would be exciting TV if BB were to do that and if it was true.

What do you guys think?

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 03:23 PM (EST)
4. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-04 AT 03:26 PM (EST)

I think you need to contact CBS and tell them how to do a reality show! Sounds good to me........

- Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-06-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
5. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
I forgot about Drew and Diane. That is your last pair. I knew I was missing some people and then it hit me at work.

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-06-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
6. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
You never know that might have been the last twist I don't think for a second they expected Cowboy and Nikomus to find out they were related two minutes into the show.

I think thats it unless they bring in the other twins

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
7. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
I just don't think we'll get away with not seeing Holly, or Jase (if he's eliminated) again. Moonves really really liked them. I say pessimistic things like this in order to pleasantly surprised, rather than horribly disappointed, when bad things happen.

I think at least two more "incoming", whoever they may be...

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

08-07-04, 02:01 AM (EST)
16. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
nodding to Ginger...me, too. I find if I give myself a negative and hard time when I wish for these "people" to play for me, it's so much more fun when I'm wrong and what I wanted in the first place happens. Boy did that sound confusing, but ya catch my drift? And yet, (gag, gag)I absolutely dread and expect to see Holly and Jase again (particularly should he go next).

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-06-04, 04:15 PM (EST)
8. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
They probably didn't expect Nakomis and CB to apparently not give a sh%t either.

girlofoctober 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-06-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
9. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
I origionally thought they may bring the other set of twin's into the house(Diane and Drew's). However, after reading comments by Seahorse, and motormouth...(my 2 new BBcomentary fav's), I am now more unsure all the time of what's comming next. One thing I do know about BB is there is a NEXT.
I bet when we do find out the next twist. We will all react similar to some of the houseguests during the N/A twin reveal... we could feel something there but not put our finger on it.. once finding out ...mad at ourselves for not seeing the what it was.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-06-04, 06:07 PM (EST)
10. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
awww....thanks. *blushes* Welcome to the boards girlofoctober!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

summer123 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-06-04, 08:40 PM (EST)
12. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
I'm w/you on this. It's as if we know something is up - we just can't pinpoint it right now.

At least I hope that's it b/c if there are no more twists, this is going to be one long season...

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 11:12 PM (EST)
13. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
Hey girlofoctober, I would very surprised if there are not some new twists to come. After all, BB is proclaiming this season as Project DNA (Do not assume), There are still 10 houseguests left, so the game is only about a third of the way over. I would expect some rule change twissts and and new are returning houseguests to keep interest up. If Jase goes oout this week as expected, it could be boring for a few weeks until new alliances form.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-06-04, 06:16 PM (EST)
11. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
Oh, they'll probably change POV again. Let's face it, there will be a time when they can't pick 6 players because there aren't 6 to choose from. I wouldn't be surprised that when they change it again, that they allow the POV winner to choose the person to go in the place of who was removed from the block (excluding HOH winner, of course).

Three is the perfect number.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 11:31 PM (EST)
14. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
I agree with you, Strid, that the next twist will involve the POV. No doubt the producers are aware of Nak's supposedly "foolproof" six-finger plan. If she goes through with it, you can bet the instructions for the POV competition will start with "Do not assume..."

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

ghfan 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 11:57 PM (EST)
15. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
I heard somewhere that they are bringing back Allison from last year's BB and her boyfriend Donny. That could be the committed couple.

08-07-04, 02:05 AM (EST)
17. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
DOH! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. They should be committed alright. Plus, they were tied up with TAR.
Anyway, I'm thinking What if....Nakomis and Cowboy never ended their brief little almost alliance that they talked about early on. What if....I can't imagine CB being able to pull of the deal, but Nakomis sure could. Hmmmmmmm. Naaa, but?????

husky2402 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-04, 10:07 AM (EST)
18. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
Donny and Alison are def not going to be appearing on big brother. I was just with him last night!

08-07-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
19. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
Thanks husky, for verifying that. I didn't mean to imply anyting negative about Donny, I actually enjoyed him in TAR. It's Alison I can't stomach

husky2402 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-04, 04:03 PM (EST)
20. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
No one can stomach Alison.. I have heard though she is pushing for a Big Brother All Star show.. ha.. Im sure we havent seen the end of this girl

08-07-04, 04:04 PM (EST)
21. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
cah, cah, ... hairball. Wait, I'm a dog. ewwwwwwwwwwww

cuervoandcookies 32 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
22. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
Rats, rats, rats!

I was really hoping that there might be something about Karen and Will being cousins or something along that line -- but last night when they were out of earshot from the HGs, they were both talking about how neat it would be to meet each other's families. Karen was asking Will how many siblings he had, etc. So I guess that there's not going to be any more twists along the dna DNA lines. I'm sure if there were something else down the path Julie would have alluded to it at the end of the last show...some kind of teaser.

Of course they'll be some changes to game play and some enticement to change the house numbers ($ to leave now or something like that).

I really hope that there's a suprise America's choice that the HGs don't know about and the winner gets taken from the DR like Jun last year. I don't give a dang about the winner, I just want to see Cowboy have a meltdown when they realize that the person that went into the DR never came back!

goblue1964 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 07:45 AM (EST)
23. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
Seems to me that Ben (Drews twin) or Lindsay (Diane's) have to be in the game. Otherwise, CBS would have not had a twist if Adria were evicted in week 1 or 2. I believe that Ben and Lindsay may even be the "committed couple" we heard about early on.

sum1smum 63 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 08:05 AM (EST)
24. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
>I believe that
>Ben and Lindsay may even
>be the "committed couple" we
>heard about early on.

That would be quite astonishing, but I don't think it will happen. However, I do have a question that has been driving me crazy. How the heck did BB find CB and Nakomis? I mean, did they advertise for parents who have a child who has a father they don't know? Then, how did they track down the other person and convince him or her that BB would be a great idea? The more I think about it, the more unrealistic it sounds. It's the kind of situation that usually is instigated by one of the people involved, but I don't see how that would have happened here. Does anyone know the history of how they actually found these people and then got them on the show?

And, now that I think of it, CB just seems to stupid to have figured it all out so quickly, and Nakomis didn't seem to really care. Did she feed him the information on purpose? Something doesn't smell right here....?

BrassFan 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-11-04, 08:26 AM (EST)
25. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
>However, I do have a question
>that has been driving me crazy.
>How the heck did BB find CB and
>Nakomis? I mean, did they
>advertise for parents who have a
>child who has a father they don't
>know? Then, how did they track down
>the other person and convince
>him or her that BB would be a
>great idea?

As I understand it, Julie Chen said that they had Cowboy, and were doing research. They tracked down his father and approached him to be on the show. They wanted the twist to be that the father and Son were both in the house, but the son didn't know. His father wasn't interested, but he offered up Nicomus. So, they approached her without letting her know what was going on, and poof....instant twist.

08-11-04, 08:33 AM (EST)
26. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
Well, that explains it, but I'm still amazed that they chose CB for the show in the first place. He seems like he's in way above his head. I can't imagine he made it through the interview process.

goblue1964 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 08:44 AM (EST)
27. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
Not just the interview process. I can't believe he was able to find Los Angeles.

08-11-04, 09:47 AM (EST)
29. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
Some days I'm amazed he can even find the kitchen.

08-11-04, 09:45 AM (EST)
28. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
How did they explain to Nakomis WHY they were recruiting her? They had to have a reason. I mean if BB cames knocking on your door wouldn't you want to know how and why they singled you out? That would only happend under incredible circumstances. I would seriously need to know how and why they wanted me.

08-11-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
30. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
This strikes me the same way. The way I understand these things is that thousands of hopefuls send in their videos, etc., and go through quite a review process. Yet, out of nowhere Nakomis has BB knocking on her door with an invitation. Now, CB might buy that without a question, but Nakomis is too smart. She must have smelled something from the very beginning. It will be interesting to hear her tell the story after everything's over.

08-11-04, 12:57 PM (EST)
31. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
my thoughts exactly. I believe she is the kind of person who would figure something was up, but was willing to go for the ride and see where she ended up.

08-11-04, 01:12 PM (EST)
32. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
...which makes me like her all the more, Vixie! If she ends up winning, it will be the ultimate turning of the table...she was selected strictly for their agenda, but turned it on them to actually win the game and play out her agenda. When you think of it, she hasn't played into their hands yet at all. She didn't get side-tracked by the CB thing...she doesn't get into any of the dirt. I'm liking her more and more with every word I type!

cuervoandcookies 32 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-04, 01:20 PM (EST)
33. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
From listening to the HGs talk about how they ended up on the show, I'm almost certain that CB went out for BB first. Karen was talking about how in depth the second round questionaire was. From there, I'm sure that they weeded out any forms that had missing relatives and researched it. Cowboy's father, having been in the military and wounded, wouldn't have been difficult to locate (which makes me wonder about CBs mom!) From there luring one person into the house wouldn't be that hard. They would just have to send a recruiter or invitation maybe to Nak's work asking if anyone would be interested in being in a reality show -- they might have even stated that they were actively looking for particulart types of people including alternative types. From there people that Nak knew would have encouraged her to try out. I'm sure that they would have put CBs father in but because of his disability both mentally (Nak was talking to Karen in HO room about how her father can't have more than one stranger in the room at a time because of PTSD) and phyiscally (having one foot probably wouldn't have helped him in the HOH competions) they probably didn't even approach him. The information about his wounds would have been a part CB's father's public service record.

Getting one person into the house is conceivable, what my husband and I always wondered is how they managed BB4! How many Xs where in the house? That must have been a research and recruiting nightmare!

08-11-04, 01:25 PM (EST)
34. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
Getting them in would be one challenge...the fact that they were able to keep them all alive for 3 months is a miracle!

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 09:11 AM (EST)
35. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
First timer here...

In one of the live feeds several of them were talking about the process that they went through. CB was talking about a video, and if I am not mistaken, Nak stated that she did nto have to do any of that. They contacted her, she came for a little interview and that was that. There was only one other HG that siad that they did not have to do a video, and I cannot remember if it was Diane or Will. They were also talking about some of the interview questions and seemed that Nak got off pretty easy. Karen was talking about how hard hers was and Nak said that hers was nothing like that. If I remember correctly, there was another who said that their interview was hardly nothing. I think it was diane, because she said that they asked her if she had ever seen a BB episode before, and she said that she hadn't, so they gave her a bunch of videos to watch. I have though since then that there is another twist, since Nak did not have to do a video and they came to her, I have thought that the other one who didn't have to do one may be part of an upcoming twist.

08-19-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
36. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
Hmmmmm very interesting. I hopeihopeihopeihopeihopeihope! Even if the twist tics me off, I would love to see something/one come into the mix to really shake things up! Yahoooo bring it on, baybe! I'm just hoping that it's not D & D being a committed couple. That would just be too anti-climatic.
And welcome to the boards, syren. The dog and I are both pleased to meet you.
(slurp.)
Hey, I said NO licking!

dreddiee 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 11:41 AM (EST)
38. "RE: So that's it for twists?"
Does anyone remember CB saying in the beginning that he has a brother? Maybe that's the twist!!!

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
37. "When was the commited couple twist mentioned?"
Because if it was before the show started, or even a little ways in, Diane and Drew can't be the couple.

Remember, this wasn't taped in advance, they would have had no way to know that two people would get into a relation. Although I'm sure they were hoping...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •