The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"“Be The Survivor”: S24 Ep11: “Oil and Vinegar”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-12, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"“Be The Survivor”: S24 Ep11: “Oil and Vinegar”"

A Survivor Slip and Slide and Troyzan wants to toss Kat’s salad.

Kim is working Troyzan like she’s a Scientologist going door to door with a handful of pamphlets on Superbowl Sunday. Meanwhile, Troyzan wants to build a palm frond door so he can slam it in her face.

It's time to make some moves.

Mark "T-Bone" Burnett

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Kim says suzzee 04-26-12 1
 RE: “Be The Survivor”: S24 Ep11: “O... MissMyth 04-27-12 2
   RE: “Be The Survivor”: S24 Ep11: “O... Aruba 04-28-12 3
       RE: “Be The Survivor”: S24 Ep11: “O... Belle Book 04-28-12 5
   RE: “Be The Survivor”: S24 Ep11: “O... Aruba 04-28-12 4
 Ya'll are mine. suzzee 05-02-12 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-12, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Kim says"
Oh oh, promise Kat she can go on reward then leave her sitting on the bench. No problem, I'll just tell her it was her idea.

I'll go bridal on your a$$

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-27-12, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: “Be The Survivor”: S24 Ep11: “Oil and Vinegar”"
I told that fool Troy he'd be standing in the corner. The one in Loser Lodge.
Also? Classy move to turn your back and pout through the IC after your butt got whupped by CreepyGranpaw.

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-28-12, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: “Be The Survivor”: S24 Ep11: “Oil and Vinegar”"
Actually I was turning my back on Production for having the audacity to even consider such a lame IC at THIS juncture of the game. Any REAL BONAFIDE challenge and I whoop your's and everyone else's butt remaining in the game who has not realistic plan on winning.

What's your plan...get to the Finals with Kim? HaHa...if it is then there's a seat right here in the Loser Lodge with your name on it.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-28-12, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: “Be The Survivor”: S24 Ep11: “Oil and Vinegar”"
Unfortunately for Sabrina, I'd agree with you, Troyzan. Kim's just too smart to take Sabrina to the Final 3.

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-28-12, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: “Be The Survivor”: S24 Ep11: “Oil and Vinegar”"
And one last thing...don't you go screwing up your face when Christina reveals she would want to be stranded on a deserted island with ME.

She knows a REAL man when she see one!

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-12, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ya'll are mine."
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-12 AT 11:14 AM (EST)

I'm taking the two people I make the maddest to F3. That's two votes that won't go against me that way.

Of course I'm not running things, now go do what I told you to. humph

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •