URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4239
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"“Be The Survivor”: S24 Ep11: “Oil and Vinegar”"

Posted by RollDdice on 04-25-12 at 09:35 PM

A Survivor Slip and Slide and Troyzan wants to toss Kat’s salad.

Kim is working Troyzan like she’s a Scientologist going door to door with a handful of pamphlets on Superbowl Sunday. Meanwhile, Troyzan wants to build a palm frond door so he can slam it in her face.

It's time to make some moves.

Mark "T-Bone" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Kim says"
Posted by suzzee on 04-26-12 at 10:03 AM
Oh oh, promise Kat she can go on reward then leave her sitting on the bench. No problem, I'll just tell her it was her idea.

I'll go bridal on your a$$

"RE: “Be The Survivor”: S24 Ep11: “Oil and Vinegar”"
Posted by MissMyth on 04-27-12 at 00:00 AM
I told that fool Troy he'd be standing in the corner. The one in Loser Lodge.
Also? Classy move to turn your back and pout through the IC after your butt got whupped by CreepyGranpaw.

Posted by Aruba on 04-28-12 at 10:42 AM
Actually I was turning my back on Production for having the audacity to even consider such a lame IC at THIS juncture of the game. Any REAL BONAFIDE challenge and I whoop your's and everyone else's butt remaining in the game who has not realistic plan on winning.

What's your plan...get to the Finals with Kim? HaHa...if it is then there's a seat right here in the Loser Lodge with your name on it.

Posted by Belle Book on 04-28-12 at 11:45 AM
Unfortunately for Sabrina, I'd agree with you, Troyzan. Kim's just too smart to take Sabrina to the Final 3.

Posted by Aruba on 04-28-12 at 10:47 AM
And one last thing...don't you go screwing up your face when Christina reveals she would want to be stranded on a deserted island with ME.

She knows a REAL man when she see one!

"Ya'll are mine."
Posted by suzzee on 05-02-12 at 11:14 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-12 AT 11:14 AM (EST)

I'm taking the two people I make the maddest to F3. That's two votes that won't go against me that way.

Of course I'm not running things, now go do what I told you to. humph