The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be the Survivor": S24 Survivor One World Ep 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-16-12, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be the Survivor": S24 Survivor One World Ep 1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-12 AT 10:54 PM (EST)

Sorry for the delay my friends, I was too busy tweeting when I realized our fearless leader EpMB aka Mark "No Show" Burnett was off enjoying an island retreat with his lovely wife Roma and bosom buddy Richard Branson. Hope they don't get too close to the fire!

Well Fans, how'd you like the premier episode of "Survivor: One World?" I have to say, I couldn't have done a better job of creating just the right mix of tension and turmoil! Our first show had all the key elements we look for in our initial episodes, and this is magnified even further with our battle of the sexes.

Colton led us right into the name of the season with his "One World" quote. I can tell our casting director is going to get a raise with that find! I'm not sure if he's a man or a girl, maybe ... he's Pat! And Sabrina quickly caught on after much convincing by cameraman Number 2 that he should be the one to receive her hidden immunity idol. After all, we had to lead Sabrina to the HII with a trail of dropped bread crumbs. These are the "behind-the-scene" actions we have to take in order to deliver the highest quality show we can.

And the catfight between Christina and Alicia ... was purrrr-fect, don't you think? Who will come out on top you ask? Stay tuned for more drama in future episodes!

Michael aka "Ken", was also directed by EpMB, Puppet Master to go forth and remove the girls' gathered items at the beginning of the show. I tell you folks, producing Survivor: One World is not rocket science! Any moron can do it! Tell me, who will prevail? The Alpha Alliance of Michael, Matt and Jay? Or the Betas ... Leif, Bill, Colton, Greg and Jonas? Time will tell. What a cat fight at Tribal Council. Are the women really that unorganized? Stay tuned ...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be the Survivor": S24 Survivo... Aruba 02-16-12 1
   *KICK* foonermints 02-17-12 2
       RE: *KICK* michel 02-21-12 5
 RE: "Be the Survivor": S24 Survivo... qwertypie 02-21-12 3
   RE: "Be the Survivor": S24 Survivo... michel 02-21-12 6
   RE: "Be the Survivor": S24 Survivo... agman 02-21-12 7
 RE: "Be the Survivor": S24 Survivo... michel 02-21-12 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-16-12, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be the Survivor": S24 Survivor One World Ep 1"
Hey...you left me out!!!

You can't get more "Alpha" than TROYZAN. And don't even think about grouping me with Tatoo, Fancypants, Tarzan Wannabee, that whimp who couldn't keep his eyes open while guarding the fire, and...who the heck is, what's his name, Jonas???

And YES, I stand by my claim at the opening of the show...the women are "ALL TALK." Hey, I tried to do them a favor and help them with their organization when I suggested they do a Pole Dance. But they didn't listen to Jeff when he hinted Michael was stealing their stuff, and how to fall on the cargo net...so do you really think they'd listen to Troyzan???

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-12, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "*KICK*"
OW! I think I broke my ankle!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-12, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: *KICK*"
Kourntey, leave that dumbass to me. He was too afraid to continue the challenge because he knows how this will finish. For now, he's the one that is all talk.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-12, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be the Survivor": S24 Survivor One World Ep 1"
I didn't think it would be this easy for me to fly under the radar. But I swear if anyone else pats me the head s/he going DOWN!

02-21-12, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Be the Survivor": S24 Survivor One World Ep 1"
*pat*pat*pat* You're funny!

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-12, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Be the Survivor": S24 Survivor One World Ep 1"
excuse me shorty *pats leif's head

02-21-12, 08:58 PM (EST)
4. "RE: "Be the Survivor": S24 Survivor One World Ep 1"
Jiffy, you have to ask who will come out on top between me and Christina? She'd be lights out on the floor before you could even say "This challenge has started."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •