The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

southpaw 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-15-06, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail southpaw Click to send private message to southpaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
Hey everyone, now that this survivor season is done with I would like to start a survivor game to fill up the summer with. I'm interested in doing a SurvivorBlows series where members of this board would be the survivors. There would be tribes, immunity challenges, rewards, twist and turns.

I would use this site's message boards and chat rooms to post the challenges and important information. If would be up to the players to communicate thur email, yahoo messanger, or other ways with teammates to form alliances and such. The game would run eight weeks beginning of June thur July. I would like to have at least 16 people to play but more would be cool. If there is alot of interest I would some how select the final players.

I know I'm still rather new to this site, but I promise to host a fun game for all to play. So if you're interested please let me know by posting in this thread. Any questions can be sent to me via this site. I will have signup until Wed 24. At that time if there is enough interested players I will start the selection of the players and posting rules and such.

Thanks for your time.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown electropoprebel 05-15-06 1
 The SurvivorBlows Showdown tribephyl 05-15-06 2
   Kermit the Vixen 05-15-06 5
   RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown emydi 05-15-06 6
       RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown southpaw 05-15-06 8
           RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown emydi 05-15-06 13
 RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown coolbluepig 05-15-06 3
 RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown CattyChat 05-15-06 4
 Ummm... Estee 05-15-06 7
   RE: Ummm... southpaw 05-15-06 9
 RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown JohnMc 05-15-06 10
 RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown Wallflower66 05-15-06 11
   RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown Manzana 05-15-06 12
 RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown Fishercat 05-15-06 14
   RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown emydi 05-15-06 15
       RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown Fishercat 05-15-06 16
 RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown Das Mole 05-15-06 17
 The sign up list southpaw 05-15-06 18
   challenge livinlarge1226 05-16-06 19
       RE: survivorblows challange livinlarge1226 05-16-06 20
   RE: survivorblows challange livinlarge1226 05-16-06 21
       RE: survivorblows challange southpaw 05-17-06 25
 RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown livinlarge1226 05-17-06 22
   RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown tribephyl 05-17-06 23
       RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown livinlarge1226 05-17-06 24
 RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown mll1717 05-18-06 26
 RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown Manzana 05-22-06 27
 RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown Quiddity99 05-22-06 28
 RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown Manzana 05-24-06 29
 RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown southpaw 05-25-06 30
   RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown mimo 05-25-06 31
       RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown Manzana 05-26-06 32
 RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown agressionx 05-26-06 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

electropoprebel 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-15-06, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail electropoprebel Click to send private message to electropoprebel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
figure it out, and im in

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-15-06, 05:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-06 AT 05:51 AM (EST)

I'm so in...
Specially if someone else besides me hosts!

Better be good.

Bring It On!
Where's emydi and Nemo? I'll take 'em both down. And Vix too if she'll have me.

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-15-06, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. ""
That sounds like a CHALLENGE to me, Tribe! I'm here, I'm in, and I am READY TO GO!

I was so not looking forward to a survivorless summer!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
um, I have to think about this...what is the time commitment?

05-15-06, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail southpaw Click to send private message to southpaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
If I get 16 players, I'm looking at two challenges a week. So we are looking at a schedule that may look something like this

Monday- Challenge would be posted in the morning
Tuesday- Challenge need to be finished around midnight
Wednesday- Results posted with losing tribe/tribes having
24 hours to send me their TC vote
Thursday- Results of TC posted alone with next Challenge

Most Challenges will NOT be long should only take about an hour or less for the challenges. Of course the challenges will be harder as the game goes. Also in the Tribal challenges if may be possible that you fellow teammates could have the challenge completed without you.

So I guess time wise you are looking at about two maybe three hours a week.

05-15-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
The game I think Estee is talking about was in OT...

KT also hosted an online Survivor game in 2004 (where I got my WWW moniker thx jerrethan) in which I played (came in 6th--the Rat "won" ) and it really took a lot of time bc of all the "alliances" that were formed/broken, etc.

Sorry, but I cannot commit to this game bc I wouldn't play halfa$$ and I don't have time to go full out..sorry

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-15-06, 06:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
I wanna be a survivor...

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-15-06, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
Count me in. Sounds like fun.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Ummm..."
While I wasn't around for it, I heard there was a game like this a few years back, and it wound up with a lot of hurt feelings all around and more than a few harsh words. (I think it was under the title 'Blowsvivor') A second round might not go over that well with management.

05-15-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ummm..."
oh I didn't realize that was the case. I've sent one of the mods a message and hopefully I'll know more about if I can host this game or not...thanks for the heads up

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-15-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
If Tribe, Vix, etal are in, then I'm in, too!

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-15-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
I'd love to play if you are able to get it going.

Manzana 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-15-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Manzana Click to send private message to Manzana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
been lurking around here for since the beginning of S12, mostly in the spoilers area, but would love to play in a game

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-15-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-06 AT 01:57 PM (EST)

Considering I pulled an Osten in the last one due to the level of feelings that were involved in a similar game, it's not a good idea for me to get involved (FWIW, I don't regret that move for a second). This is just more of a confirmation message of what was said by Emy about another game like this. I only got to a few of the game's more anger filled moments, and the best thing it did for me is that it increased my respect for the people who actually do this, along with an understanding of why people are bitter.

05-15-06, 03:37 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
another game?

Let's play some DOTS

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-15-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
No...not dots. EYARGH. What an evil, twisted game that was. Massive board, time limit. Slow load times too.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-15-06, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
Haha, I used to play sooo many of these. I think I've done at least 15, but I finally kicked the habit.

I'd say yes, but I'm afraid I'll get addicted again...or voted off first Maybe if I change my mind I'll join. But yeah, these are fun so don't be afraid to sign up, people

05-15-06, 10:23 PM (EST)
18. "The sign up list"
LAST EDITED ON 05-28-06 AT 03:14 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-25-06 AT 01:08 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-17-06 AT 11:00 PM (EST)

I haven't heard one way or another if I'm gonna be allowed to host this game from the mods yet but until then I'm gonna keep a list of players here.

1. Electropoprebel
2. Tribephyl
3. Kermit the Vixen
4. Coolbluepig
5. CattyChat
6. JohnMc
7. Wallflower66
8. Manzana
9. livinlarge1226
10. Quiddity99
11. mll1717
12. mimo
13. agressionx

livinlarge1226 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-16-06, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livinlarge1226 Click to send private message to livinlarge1226 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "challenge"
i guess ill try it it seems fun

05-16-06, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livinlarge1226 Click to send private message to livinlarge1226 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: survivorblows challange"
add me to the list please

05-16-06, 07:44 PM (EST)
21. "RE: survivorblows challange"
i have a question, will you put the challenges on the forum

05-17-06, 10:59 PM (EST)
25. "RE: survivorblows challange"
I will post alot of information in the forum, but I'm thinking that challenges will be sent to your survivorblows inbox. That way only the players involed know what the challenges are, but until I get an okay from the mods about this game and enough players I haven't finalized anything for sure..

05-17-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
22. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
hello soyth paw i want to sign up please

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
Welcome to Blows, livinlarge.
Just soes you know, there is an edit feature built into these forums. If you choose to do so you can go back and edit your posts so you don't end up with 4 messages in a row.

05-17-06, 07:00 PM (EST)
24. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
thamks,where is southpaw

mll1717 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-18-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mll1717 Click to send private message to mll1717 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
Molli shouts out "I'm game!!"

A Tribe Original

05-22-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Manzana Click to send private message to Manzana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
I was just replying to keep this thread up near the top...is there anyway to postmark it to stay near the top so people see it, just hoping it will fill out soon. Anxious to play

Quiddity99 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-22-06, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quiddity99 Click to send private message to Quiddity99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
Count me in!
---
...Great Moments in Survivor History...
Lex: Clarence, we're voting you off.
Lex: Ethan, you were my biggest ally in Africa, but I've decided that we're gonna vote you off.
Lex: Jerri, you're my most loyal ally right now, but I've decided that we're voting you off.
Boston Rob: Lex, we're voting you off.
Lex: WAAAAAAHHH!

05-24-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
29. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-06 AT 09:26 AM (EST)

I don't claim to be no math wizard, but if Molli and Quiddy are added that gives us eleven. Southpaw would you object having a game with just 12? Just asking. I will see if I can coax someone to join our game.

05-25-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
30. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
I have no problems starting the game with 12 players..However if by Monday there isn't at least 12 players then the game will be cancelled...

I'll start reworking the game with fewer players just in case thou

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
Hey Southpaw,

I've been meaning to post, but I'm not able to from work. If you're still looking for someone to complete the game I'd be interested. (Hopefully things won't get too crazy and force me to Osten!!) Sounds like it could be fun!!

05-26-06, 01:04 PM (EST)
32. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
Good on ya mimo.... you saved this game's life.

agressionx 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-26-06, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agressionx Click to send private message to agressionx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: The SurvivorBlows Showdown"
I'm interested too..

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •