The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What just happened tonight!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

julian3728j 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-20-03, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail julian3728j Click to send private message to julian3728j Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What just happened tonight!!!"
Is anyone out there as confused by what happened tonight as me and my roomates?!?!?! We can't believe he picked Estella over KJ!! Estella seemed so fake and way too prissy for Bob...not his type at all!! KJ should definitely be the next Bachlorette. She definitely deserves to find true love next season!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What just happened tonight!!! andreamc 11-20-03 1
   RE: What just happened tonight!!! triednottowatch 11-20-03 13
 RE: What just happened tonight!!! kzp 11-20-03 2
 RE: What just happened tonight!!! Chrissy gal 11-20-03 3
 RE: What just happened tonight!!! PepeLePew13 11-20-03 4
   RE: What just happened tonight!!! heracane 11-20-03 5
   RE: What just happened tonight!!! mcjesq 11-20-03 7
   Mommy's Boy! LeftPinky 11-20-03 16
 RE: What just happened tonight!!! Sammi_jo 11-20-03 6
 Expected it AMAI 11-20-03 8
   RE: Expected it AthKat 11-20-03 19
 RE: What just happened tonight!!! smiley 11-20-03 9
   Who buys a 2 carat promise ring? AMAI 11-20-03 10
       RE: Who buys a 2 carat promise ring... mcjesq 11-20-03 11
           RE: Who buys a 2 carat promise ring... triednottowatch 11-20-03 14
           RE: Who buys a 2 carat promise ring... kbpc3949 11-20-03 15
       RE: Who buys a 2 carat promise ring... ohiomobprincess 11-20-03 17
           Ohio Princess, it's not an "Of Cour... AMAI 11-20-03 26
 RE: What just happened tonight!!! Poncho 11-20-03 12
   RE: What just happened tonight!!! kelli_blue 11-20-03 18
 RE: What just happened tonight!!! MTW1961 11-20-03 20
 RE: What just happened tonight!!! caroline6871 11-20-03 21
 Thoughts weltek 11-20-03 22
 RE: What just happened tonight!!! buckeyegirl 11-20-03 23
   RE: What just happened tonight!!! Mals Rule 11-20-03 24
 RE: What just happened tonight!!! Schnookie Palookie 11-20-03 25
   RE: What just happened tonight!!! teejax22 11-20-03 27
       RE: What just happened tonight!!! escapedude 11-20-03 28
           RE: What just happened tonight!!! leogirl_21 11-21-03 29
               RE: What just happened tonight!!! nomorebob 11-22-03 31
 RE: What just happened tonight!!! CyberCooties 11-21-03 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

andreamc 7 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail andreamc Click to send private message to andreamc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What just happened tonight!!!"
What happened was Bob picked the fakest, most annoying girl he could find. Ugh! Well, at least we won't have to see her on the Bachlorette. Pretty funny he just gave her a promise ring though. I wonder if the thought that was "so amazing".

Andrea

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-20-03, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What just happened tonight!!!"
I'll bet that is the most expensive promise ring in history. I was LMAO. That just drove home the point that Bob is just so juvenile. He didn't want a home-state Michigan girl. He wants to go to BEVERLY HILLS, BABY!!

I had to look away every time they kissed and you could see his tongue actually reaching out of his mouth toward her. YUCK!

kzp 2 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kzp Click to send private message to kzp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What just happened tonight!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-03 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-20-03, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What just happened tonight!!!"
Welcome to SB julian, andrea and kzp!

It is so funny to read your posts, because that is how I felt when Trista chose boring Ryan over adorable Charlie!

I think the Bachelor/ette producers are hurting themselves, the participants and the audience by editing the shows the way they do. The producers are so intent on not spoiling the surprise that they don't show why the bachelor/ette made the decision he/she made. We never got to see what Bob loves about Estella.

KJ will be fine, she is young and she will have many more opportunities at love. I think Estella is the big loser here because she is now stuck with boring, kissy-face, publicity-hound Bob.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-20-03, 06:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What just happened tonight!!!"
In my opinion, Bob picked Estella because she's easier to dump if he still decides further down the road that he doesn't want to get married. It was becoming more and more obvious in last night's episode that Bob wasn't looking for something very long-term.

Kelly Jo's lack of bonding with his mom (while Estella immediately clicked) was also a big deal-breaker for Bob, IMHO. There were a few clues during the show that indicated why Estella was a better fit with Bob overall. Yes, Kelly Jo was the more "fun" person but she didn't click as well overall as Estella did - it was pretty obvious to me.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

heracane 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-20-03, 06:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heracane Click to send private message to heracane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What just happened tonight!!!"
I agree, disappointingly agree because i think KJ is Fabulous. Estella looks anorexic, i mean if she looks that thin on tv, and tv adds 15 pounds.. yuck. She did click with the family and i don't think it is fake, i just think her nasally little girl voice makes her appear that way.

mcjesq 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-20-03, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mcjesq Click to send private message to mcjesq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What just happened tonight!!!"
Pepe--I agree with you with regard to KJ's lack of bonding with Bob's Mom--Mom mentioned that KJ didn't really try to get to know her--kiss of death! It also seems that Bob has a specific "type" he is attracted to--dark, perhaps exotic or ethnic looking--look at three of the last four (Mary, Meredith and Estella). Not to mention Mom was on the show she mentioned two women by name that stood out to her: the vile LeAnn and the beautiful Karin. KJ got that far on her bubbly personality! I think she and Bob would have been good together, but alas, I must agree that they are at different stages in their lives, much like Brooke and Aaron from the Bachelor #2 I believe it was.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-20-03, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Mommy's Boy!"
Pepe, you are exactly right! Bob is a Mommy's boy and he couldn't pick a girl that Mommy didn't like. Add to that the fact that he isn't ready (will never be ready) for a relationship, he's got the girl that will never "settle" for him. She'll take the big rock and head down the road - she to Beverly HIlls, he to ??? He's had his 15 minutes, move on already!

Sammi_jo 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sammi_jo Click to send private message to Sammi_jo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What just happened tonight!!!"
Actually I am glad he picked Estella. Kelly was just to young for him. He needs to be in a differnt place in his life than all fun and games. I thought Estella was a perfect match for him. (I actually was rooting for Mary through the whole show). I think the producers did make it look like he was leaning toward Kelly Jo.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Expected it"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-03 AT 08:15 AM (EST)

By this point, I'd have been surprised if he HAD picked KJ.

Way back when there were 6 left, I was sure KJ would be (a) up against Mary and (b) would win.

At the group of 4, I thought Meredith was the best one for him.

When he dumped Meredith, I realized both Mary & KJ were quite adamant about the whole families/kids/getting married thing, whereas Estella with her house in Beverly Hills, her answer of "long engagement" and no pushing for kids was the person who fit in better with was becoming obvious as Bob's unwillingness to truly find a long-term mate.

Last night was the first time we heard Estella mention kids - and you notice? She said it to Nora, the mother, not to Bob. Estella also paid attention - and realized how close Bob is to his mother. She made sure to spend time with Nora and tell her things she wanted to hear. It worked. Nora's view was worth more than all the other family members combined, who seemed to like KJ more.

Actually, tho, Estella is the better choice, if only because she was shown putting things in perspective, asking tough questions, making Bob look at everything. The final intimate date with KJ showed she is too young for him. If there is any hope at all for someone who will help Bob be more of a man, then KJ would be the wrong choice, as she would actually be more passive in that area, waiting for him to lead the way.

As for KJ as the next Bachelorette, frankly, I'd rather have somebody whom we don't already know. However much you like the person when she is a contestant, it's completely different when that person has all these adoring suitors hanging off every word, and willing to do whatever. I just have a feeling that Kelly Jo being 'so much like Bob' will not turn out to be a good thing.

AthKat 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AthKat Click to send private message to AthKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Expected it"
>As for KJ as the next
>Bachelorette, frankly, I'd rather have
>somebody whom we don't
>already know. However much you
>like the person when she
>is a contestant, it's completely
>different when that person has
>all these adoring suitors hanging
>off every word, and willing
>to do whatever.

I completely agree. Look at Bob's reputation. Everyone loved him as the dumpee on the Bachelorette. But when he became the Bachelor people couldn't stand him anymore.

As for Estella...I think she was a great choice. And think about it...doesn't she remind you of someone with that baby voice?? Trista maybe? HELLO! Estella and Trista have a lot in common. Obviously that's Bob's type of girl.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-20-03, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What just happened tonight!!!"
Kelly Jo is way too good for DAW Bob. I hated the ending last night with the whole promise ring thing. Who buys a 2 carat diamond promise ring for goodness sakes???? Anyway Bob will move to Beverly Hills and enjoy his 30 minutes of fame.

11-20-03, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Who buys a 2 carat promise ring?"
Somebody who is fairly sure that it will be a "parting gift" - sure they'll make some appearances together. It'll be interesting to see if she accompanies Bob to the Trista wedding.

mcjesq 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-20-03, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mcjesq Click to send private message to mcjesq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who buys a 2 carat promise ring?"
I'm fairly certain the show picks up the tab for the ring--I remember it being pointed out when the bachelor paid for his own ring (Aaron and probably Firestone, too) so Bob really has nothing to lose financially. I am wracking my brain trying to remember some dates Bob and Estella had before Belize--she just didn't make an impression...she seeme so...vanilla.

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who buys a 2 carat promise ring?"

>Estella had before Belize--she just
>didn't make an impression...she seeme
>so...vanilla.

That's so funny. That was exactly how I described Jenn on Bachelor 3 and she won too. I guess the Bachelors are just regular guys who's favorite flavor is vanilla.

kbpc3949 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-20-03, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kbpc3949 Click to send private message to kbpc3949 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who buys a 2 carat promise ring?"
Estella is the one that freaked out on him in Vegas. My Bachelor group swore she was going after all that. Goes to show, good ole editing.

ohiomobprincess 20 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohiomobprincess Click to send private message to ohiomobprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who buys a 2 carat promise ring?"
>Somebody who is fairly sure that
>it will be a "parting
>gift" - sure they'll make
>some appearances together. It'll be
>interesting to see if she
>accompanies Bob to the Trista
>wedding.
Of course Bob and Estella will show up at the wedding. The producers will make sure it happens ;) None of these shows are really about love, just ratings.

11-20-03, 12:24 PM (EST)
26. "Ohio Princess, it's not an "Of Course" until..."
...after The Final Rose show tonight, which will either show us that Baab (he's such a sheep still tied to Mom) & Estella are going to appear in public as a couple, or that Baab already has a new girlfriend Liza.

I will only be surprised if something other than one of those two happens.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-20-03, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What just happened tonight!!!"
Here are my 2 cents:

I HATE BOB!

Poncho

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-20-03, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What just happened tonight!!!"
Well, I was sad for KJ, but in the end, I think she deserves better than Bob.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-20-03, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: What just happened tonight!!!"
I've got to say that by the end of this episode, I was loving both Kelli Jo and Estella. Bob is a lucky man and I hope he doesn't blow it. Maybe he really is nearly ready to commit again. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

caroline6871 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail caroline6871 Click to send private message to caroline6871 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: What just happened tonight!!!"
We know Estella - fake, winey ect...

She was a former Hooter's girl when in SD, she moved to LA and now she has been/is an aspiring actress- this is why she got picked! Bob can plug all his crap and so can she! Don't be too shocked when you begin to see her on other shows as a special guest! I also will not be watching this show any more.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Thoughts"
My thoughts:
1) Two episodes ago was the first time I heard Bob talk about feeling this amazing connection with Estella from day one. That tells me that the producers had A LOT edited out about Bob and Estella so we'd be misled.

2) It came down to two good choices for Bob, but each distinct. I think he was looking to NOT head back to the days of being 24, as KJ is mature, but her outfits and such say "let's go to the college bars" to me. He might see that as their immediate future.

3) I think the big marriage deal breaker will be the unwillingness of eachother to move. It will probably be a long distance romance that fizzles. I wouldn't put money on it though.

4) Nora's statement about KJ not trying to get to know her seemed unfair. The family suggested that Mom and Estella take a walk, but then when KJ came, the family suggested KJ & Dad take a walk. Well duh. Of course each will like the one the spent time with a little more.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: What just happened tonight!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-03 AT 11:34 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-20-03 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-20-03 AT 11:29 AM (EST)

Before I begin my rant, I'd like to welcome all of the new posters, and I hope you stay and post more:

julian3728j, andreamc, kzp, heracane 11, mcjesq, Sammi_jo, AthKat,mcjesq,kbpc3949 1,ohiomobprincess, kelli_blue and caroline6871 to the boards! I hope you all stay and post more!
*Waves to MTW1961* from the TAR boards!

-I was cheering for KJ until last night. Then for some reason, she got on my nerves more the Estella's voice. I can't put my finger on it, but it's like she went a little over the top on the family visit or something. While KJ may have the more outgoing personality, I think he and Estella have more in common. She is closer to him in age, and they have similiar careers. (Something to do with real estate)

But I agree with Pepe, the deal breaker was not getting along with his mom-but in truth, the whole family seemed to like Estella better, and if I was as undecided as he seemed to be last night, then that would've been the deal breaker for me as well.

I *heart* my J Slice Holiday Creation
~Thinks KJ would make a good Bachlorette
~edited for clarity and to add names

Mals Rule 13 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mals%20Rule Click to send private message to Mals%20Rule Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: What just happened tonight!!!"
Here is my two cents worth: Many of you profess to have LOVED Blob on The Bachelorette and then didn't like him. He was a dork on the Bachelorette and I didn't like him then and was very disappointed that he was picked to be the next Bachelor. People should go with their instincts more and my instincts told me Blob was a dork and watching this has proven true! Thank goodness KJ was spared any more kissing and "snoggling" from the Blob!

I think that they will definitely appear together (Bob and Estella)at Trista & Ryan's wedding. I agree that the producers wouldn't have it any other way!

I do not agree with someone who said that there was no love between Trista & Ryan. I felt that Ryan was completely and totally in love with Trista. I also happen to think Trista made the right choice in man, i.e., picking Ryan over Charlie. Charlie wasn't even in love with Trista, let alone, head over heels like Ryan and I don't think he would have committed quite like Ryan.

As far as the Blob not proposing and instead giving a show bought promise ring...blah, blah, blah! We ALL knew that was coming!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: What just happened tonight!!!"
I just have to ask ... what the heck was that steel bar in KJ's cleavage last night?

*looked like it could have been painful*

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-20-03, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teejax22 Click to send private message to teejax22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: What just happened tonight!!!"
BARE WITH ME...I JUST SIGNED UP AND I'VE BEEN HOLDING A LOT OF STUFF IN SO THIS IS KINDA LONG...LOL

I must be among the few who were actually happy with last night's results. Don't get me wrong, KJ is a great girl...but she is still very young. She may think she is ready to find the soul mate and settle down but in the long run I think she is better off without Bob for now. She and Bob were alike personality wise but that is not what carries a relationship. I'm sure if most people look around and look at the relationships sorrounding them, you will find that opposites do attract in a sense, Bob needed a compliment not a replica of his personality. I could just see each of them getting bored with each other in the long run.

Alot of people have been hating on Estella but I liked her from day one. (Co'mon the girl was so nervous that she tripped going down the stairs...if that isnt real I don't know what is.) I certainly don't think she's fake but I do think the editing of the show has made her out to be that way. She is definetly a better compliment to Bob in terms of age and future goals. I also loved how she bonded with the family...to me it seemed very natural and her personality seems genuine. I hope Bob and Estella proves the world wrong by making things work...i certainly believe that it is possible.

Oh one last thing...I hated how KJ kept saying she knows Bob is gonna pick her. I was like give it a rest...if I was in the situation and I was 99% sure he was going to pick me, I still wouldnt set myself up like that knowing there is a 1% chance he wont pick me. But anyways...that's my two cents.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: What just happened tonight!!!"
Im not sure Teejax,KJ was fully aware that she might not get picked and pointed that out several times last night..She was very nervous about it..I really dont remember her saying "im gonna get picked" to be honest ..

KJ didnt impress the family as much as Estella..I think she appears as the enthusiastic bubbly cheerleader (immature) type to them..The think the issue about not getting to know mom was part of it..I do think Dad liked her but yes it was a family decision..

Bob probably saw too much of himself in her not too mention he probably meets lots of girls like her in MI..KJ did steal the spotlight from bob too....I also think Estella reminds him more of his ex and more his type..

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-21-03, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: What just happened tonight!!!"
After seeing that final episode, I know for a fact that Bob belongs with Estella. I mean, first I was reluctant but after I saw the connection that she shared with his family, it was kinda obvious that he was going to pick Estella and I am glad that he did. KJ would make a wonderful bachelorette, I hope she is the new bachelorette because if it is Tina, I'm gonna puke. I never really liked her at all.

nomorebob 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-03, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nomorebob Click to send private message to nomorebob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: What just happened tonight!!!"
>After seeing that final episode, I
>know for a fact that
>Bob belongs with Estella. I
>mean, first I was reluctant
>but after I saw the
>connection that she shared with
>his family, it was kinda
>obvious that he was going
>to pick Estella and I
>am glad that he did.
>KJ would make a wonderful
>bachelorette, I hope she is
>the new bachelorette because if
>it is Tina, I'm gonna
>puke. I never really liked
>her at all.

Thank God someone else does not like Tina "Fabulous"! Doesn't anyone remember how obnoxious that girl was on the Firestone show?? She was SUCH a snob (and so COLD) and then when all the girls came back for the reunion show, suddenly she was everyones favorite? Blah. I will NOT watch if she is the next Bachelorette.
As for Bob's final choice...I was SHOCKED when he picked Estella. The entire show was centered around this fun and sweet relationship with Kelly Jo and then on the last episode they start showing a little bit of a good side of Estella? I was so angry that i watched the whole show and then it ended up being a waste of my time!
As for KJ being the next bachelorette, at first I thought that would be a great idea, but now I think...she is only 24, she has plenty of time and I'm sure that she will have many offers!
I think they should pick someone NEW. I've had enough of the same people. The show needs new blood, especially after the disapointment of Bob's show.

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-21-03, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: What just happened tonight!!!"
It seemed like just after Estella had her emotional breakdown in Vegas, she got her second wind in the next few episodes and seemed a lot less needy after that.

She got her confidence back, and put Bob on the spot when they had their picnic near Bob's parent's house. I think this caught Bob off guard, and he was actually turned on by it. It's like he's the kind of guy who is not really attracted to someone until she starts to leave - how sick is that?

In last night's "After the Final Rose" recap when Kelly Jo told Bob that she hopes he learns from Estella, I think Bob was offended by that. There's nothing wrong with what she said. Kelly Jo seemed to have her heart in her throat last night, but she's so better off for not having Bob in her life.

Ew! CyberCooties!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •