The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"after the final rose"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

blueeyegal21 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-20-03, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"after the final rose"
did anyone notice how they showed a preview of jen and andrew and how they would be there with an update on them and then they never showed them during the show....

what the heck happened there?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: after the final rose kelli_blue 11-20-03 1
 RE: after the final rose Bri Guy 11-20-03 2
   RE: after the final rose Trishlr 11-21-03 3
 RE: after the final rose buckeyegirl 11-21-03 4
   RE: after the final rose SilverStar 11-21-03 5
   RE: after the final rose blueeyegal21 11-21-03 6
       RE: after the final rose Xtremeblonde 11-21-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-20-03, 10:22 PM (EST)
1. "RE: after the final rose"
I was wondering about Andrew and Jen too.
Maybe they'll say something about them tomorrow on GMA.

Bri Guy 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-20-03, 10:29 PM (EST)
2. "RE: after the final rose"
A commercial ran in my market during the show for tomorrow's Oprah show with Bob and Estella. Last week, Oprah was promoting the fact that Trista and Ryan would be on it, as well as Andrew and Jen. But in tonight's commercial for Oprah there was no mention of Andrew and Jen at all! Very interesting.

Trishlr 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-21-03, 09:26 AM (EST)
3. "RE: after the final rose"
What? Nothing about Andrew and "The Future Mrs. Andrew Firestone"tm? Man that guy laid it on thick! Talk about the opposite of Bob! Mary would have LOVED him! Their kids would have been Andrew Firestone Jr. , Andrea Firestone, and, oh yea, Andrew Firestone Jr. (again).
Something is up with these two. Maybe Jen found herself.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-03, 10:48 AM (EST)
4. "RE: after the final rose"
I live in the Greater Cleveland area and last week the local abc station had an interview with Jen's mom. They promo'd it by saying "Jawdropping news about Andrew and Jen" but all Jen's mom said was that they were still together, and doing well as a couple. They had their ups and downs, but she said she saw them getting engaged within the next year or two.

I *heart* my J Slice Holiday Creation
Member of the MISTO FOR S.T.O.T.Y! team

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-03, 12:51 PM (EST)
5. "RE: after the final rose"
Thanks for posting that Buckeyegirl! I live in Strongsville and I saw that commercial too, but I didn't stay up late enough to see the story. Here I was thinking that they broke up or something. Some "jaw-dropping" report, huh?

blueeyegal21 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-21-03, 07:17 PM (EST)
6. "RE: after the final rose"
I thought they were already engaged...didn't he propose...so did she give the ring back...maybe i am way behind and missed something...help...fill me in

Xtremeblonde 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-21-03, 10:11 PM (EST)
7. "RE: after the final rose"
Andrew and Jen were both on Oprah today. They are still engaged and still living together. They said that they plan to take the marriage thing slow.

Did anyone read the latest issue of Redbook? Andrew and Jen were on the cover and it said, "Guess who is getting married". I thought maybe that was the "jaw-dropping" news. But, they didn't say anything out of the ordinary on Oprah today.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •