The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Australia anyone?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-09-11, 05:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Australia anyone?"
This week the teams had to fly from Macau to Port Elizabeth in South Africa, team evil worked out a route that would see them miles ahead and arrived on the same flight as everyone else.

Teams then had to drive about 200 miles to "The valley of desolation", on arriving there they were told to go back to a site near Port Elizabeth where they could choose between building a Giraffe feeder, or smashing 4 pots at a distance using a knobkerrie (stick).

Hours of operation applied, but once in the park they had to use their 4x4 for a bit of off road driving, team evil idiots thought that they could steal a march on the other teams and got severely stuck. All the other teams went through and sadly an evil south african with a landrover pulled them out about half an hour later.

The surfers U turned them, and sped off to a stupidly high bungee roadblock

Lvoe List (finishing positions after names)

1) The Cowboys - 1 - I don't even object to the duelling banjos, for two guys who had never left Oz they are doing sensationally.
2) The Models - 5 - Still modelly, but still hot and racing well together.
3) The Bikers - 6 - Australian TV a lot more relaxed about swearing then! Mind you when I saw that Bungee I felt the same!
4) The Dull Team - 4 - Go up in my estimation for carrying their goat when they found out it was expecting and for Dads excuses after he said the best experience in his life so far was that bungy jump
5) The Blondes - 7 - Going OK, but when useless blonde has to do a task their season will be over. Liked the idea that the driver presses the clutch and the back seat passenger moves the gearstick though!
6) The arguing couple - 3 - He does all the work, she stands there looking cute not the worst team I have ever seen!
7) The Fat Arabs - 8 - Keep being saved by other teams actions, otoh represent brothers!
8) The Surfer dudes - 2 - Racing well, but a bit full of themselves, but they do deserve the worlds thanks for using that U turn

Evil Entrepreneurs - Gone Never worked out that treating people/goats etc. like carp isn't going to make them want to help you.

Lovely cheese Mooney

Just another Sleeperbloke

c'mon everyone you know the chorus!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 TAR Australia anyone?   Starshine     05-17-11       
   RE: TAR Australia anyone?   qwertypie     05-17-11     1  
     RE: TAR Australia anyone?   Starshine     05-17-11     2  
         RE: TAR Australia anyone?   ARnutz     05-17-11     3  
             RE: TAR Australia anyone?   Starshine     05-17-11     4  
                 RE: TAR Australia anyone?   ARnutz     05-17-11     5  
                 RE: TAR Australia anyone?   Earl Colby Pottinger     05-23-11     8  
         but...   jbug     05-18-11     6  
             RE: but...   Estee     05-19-11     7  
   Ep2: You have a lucky 2 pen?   Starshine     05-24-11     9  
     RE: Ep2: You have a lucky 2 pen?   kidflash212     05-24-11     10  
   Episode 3 - Chinese Cliche time!   Starshine     05-31-11     11  
   RE: TAR Australia anyone?   Starshine     06-09-11     12  
   RE: TAR Australia anyone?   Starshine     07-18-11     14  
     Loving this series!   IceCat     07-26-11     15  
         RE: Loving this series!   Starshine     07-26-11     16  
   Finale!   Starshine     08-01-11     17  
   Season 2 Has Started   IceCat     05-30-12     18  
     RE: Season 2 Has Started   Starshine     05-31-12     19  
   Series 2 continued   Starshine     06-21-12     20  
     RE: Series 2 continued   kidflash212     06-23-12     21  
   TAR OZ 2 leg 7   Starshine     07-09-12     22  
   Final leg   Starshine     08-16-12     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •